Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Growth with Yeast
- Useful Properties of Yeast Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Growth
- Practical Tips for DIY Yeast Hair Mask
- Recipes of Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Growth with Yeast
Yeast are single-celled fungi, which are used by man for thousands of years as the “home-organisms.” In the distant days when shampoo was not existed, women had adapted to use for this yeast. They effect beneficially on the skin of the head, which determines the look of our hair. DIY hair mask for hair growth with yeast are especially popular, as they strengthens, clean the fat, make tone, protect and care for the most weakened, damaged and diseased strands. It is necessary to take advantage of these wonderful recipes to forget about this trouble permanently.
Useful Properties of Yeast Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Growth
Many women are so fond of yeast homemade hair masks for hair growth, because after their first use, you can enjoy the results: hair becomes thick and voluminous, softer and obedient, stopped falling and begin to grow rapidly. Their regular use will give them an extra shine and natural radiance, as if, after the salon procedure lamination, and split ends can be cut not so often as before, because their quantity will be much less.
Such miracles are scientific: the chemical composition of yeast is known to everybody. As fungal organisms, this product is very active at the cellular level, and this is good for the health of hair:
- Vitamins B (riboflavin, thiamin, pantothenic acid) increase blood flow and stimulates the metabolism, refreshes and tones;
- Folic acid enhances protection from negative influences;
- Amino acids make strands strong and resilient, allowing the use of yeast as one of the most effective means against hair loss, and also have properties to dry and help for oily strands;
- Tocopherol makes hair shiny;
- Niacin makes yeast homemade hair masks very good for hair growth;
- Biotin helps cells retain moisture within themselves, what prevents desiccation and dehydration strands that often leads to fragility and sections;
- Mineral substances, which are many in yeast, nourish the hair, that have a positive effect on their health and beauty.
The dandruff, hair loss, thinning and other damage to the scalp are stopped under such complex and powerful action of yeast. Yeast homemade hair masks for hair growth are prepared easily, quickly and act very efficiently.
Practical Tips for DIY Yeast Hair Mask
In order not to hurt diy hair mask for hair growth with yeast should be prepared taking into account the useful recommendations from the experts who know a good judge. Do not be amiss to first study the reviews about this home remedy to ensure that it will be useful to you.
- Different yeast in any form – pellets and powder, brewer and baker – will suit for homemade hair masks for hair growth.
- 2 tea-spoons of yeast are diluted in 1 tablespoon of lukewarm water and left to ferment for 1 hour.
- The water is replaced by any other liquid, which will be specified in the recipe.
- To have the mixture in the same consistency, mix it thoroughly.
- Held test for allergies: a mixture is smeared a small area of skin behind the ear. The absence of discomfort after a couple of hours after rinsing – a guarantee of safety of the masks.
- On-washed strands mask of yeast lies easier than on dirty hair. Therefore, before the procedure to repair damaged curls is recommended to wash your hair. Drying is not necessarily, it is better to leave hair slightly damp.
- Prepared masks can be applied to the skin, rub into the roots, wet strands of the entire length and the ends. To avoid lumps, for uniform distribution of hair mask is recommended to use a infrequent wooden comb.
- The greenhouse effect is due to the plastic cap and turban from a towel creates optimal conditions for recovery, rejuvenation and other processes at the cellular level.
- You do not need to keep more long time than necessary yeast mask on you head, so after 30 min after the application, the hair can already be rinsed.
- It is better to do with warm water acidulated with lemon juice. In rare cases if the mask were oil composition, you need shampoo.
- Maximum results can be achieved in 2 months using yeast mask 1 time a week.
- Indications for the use of yeast as a cosmetic hair care are damaged hair and regularly hair falling.
- Homemade hair masks for hair growth with yeast masks are universal: they moisturize dry hair, for oily hair – eliminate the greasy shine, for normal hair – just a good nutrition.
Any action can be increased at the expense of additional ingredients.
Recipes of Homemade Hair Masks for Hair Growth with Yeast
There are a lot of recipes DIY hair mask for hair growth with yeast. The choice is big, but the main thing – not to be mistaken with it and find a means that can adequately care for hair.
- Kefir and Yeast
2 tsp. of Yeast is diluted in 1 tablespoon of kefir.
- Yeast and Honey
2 tsp.of Yeast is diluted in 1 tablespoon of water mixed with 1 tbsp.of liquid (preferably fresh, natural) honey and 1 egg.
- Yolk and Yeast
2 tsp. of Yeast is diluted in 1 tablespoon of water, mixed with 1 egg yolk and 1 tbsp. of warm burdock oil.
- Yeast and Mustard
2 tsp. of Yeast is diluted in 1 tablespoon of water mixed with 1 tbsp. of liquid (preferably fresh, natural) honey. Add 1 tsp. of dry mustard powder and sugar.
No wonder that yeast homemade hair masks for hair growth in a great demand among women. They allow to solve many problems with the scalp and improve the faintest strands in the shortest time.