Wheat Germ Oil for Skin is a perfect rejuvenating agent
- Wheat Germ Oil for Skin: Magical Effect.
- Wheat Germ Oil for Skin: Indications and Contraindications.
- Wheat Germ Oil for Skin: Application.
Today you can buy a large number of essential and natural oils for skin care in any pharmacy.
Wheat germ oil for the face has not only cosmetic, but also a therapeutic effect, which is widely used by dermatologists and cosmetologists in their practice. Germ oil can be also used at home by adding to a variety of masks and applications.
Wheat Germ Oil for Skin: Magical Effect
It is difficult to overestimate the wonderful effects of wheat germ oil for face: thanks to the unusual chemical composition, it has incredible antioxidant, tonic and tonic properties, prevents aging of skin cells, stimulates and restores them most of the metabolic processes in the skin cells. Each of the components of this miracle oil has certain properties and has the special effects on the skin. In the complex action the result exceeds all the expectations.
Amino acids (tryptophan, isoleucine, leucine, methionine, valine) stimulate the formation of collagen and elastin in the cells, so that wheat germ oil makes the skin in a short time more elastic and smooth, virtually wrinkle-free.
Fatty acids (both saturated and unsaturated) improve overall skin condition: repair damaged tissue, enhance cell membrane, thereby further protecting them from adverse effects.
Allantoin has a therapeutic effect, eliminating the inflammatory lesions on the skin.
Squalene and octacosanol are natural antioxidants, which contribute to rejuvenation and have antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) in this oil is in enough large quantities, that exceed the vitamin of youth in any other vegetable oil: germ oil has wound-healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties;
- the influence of vitamin A for skin health is great, it transforms your face to the better state: the color improves, the pores are closed, dark spots disappear;
- Vitamin D improves metabolic processes in cells; if you use regular wheat germ oil, vitamin D properties will slow down aging of the skin;
- thiamine (vitamin B1) protects the skin from the ultraviolet excess;
- without riboflavin (vitamin B2) the skin is yellowing and losing its natural color, becoming flabby and yellowish;
- nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) normalizes the redox reactions in the skin, whereby it receives a sufficient amount of oxygen;
- pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) is a the savior of the skin from the deepest wrinkles are smoothed out under its influence;
- pyridoxine (vitamin B6) has obvious curative properties quickly and easily relieves skin diseases;
- folic acid (vitamin B9) makes the wheat germ oil an excellent cosmetic remedy for problem skin.
- potassium outputs the harmful substances from the skin cells, cleans pores and regulates the moisture level of the epidermis;
- calcium removes the dead skin cells, and is a great natural remedy for peeling skin;
- phosphorus is applied to treat inflammatory skin formations;
- manganese soothes the irritated and tired skin, has antibacterial properties;
- iron saturates the cells with oxygen;
- zinc improves the skin cells blood circulation process;
- selenium reduces skin pigmentation, this wonderful element has not only cleans, but also antioxidant properties;
- copper removes the skin with swelling and fatigue, refreshes the skin;
- sulfur-free skin will become flabby and saggy.
After applying germ oil every day, in a week later you will see the first results: inflammation will begin to fade, smooth wrinkles, facial contours become more clear and correct, improve complexion. Therefore, wheat germ oil basically has the reviews very positive. But depending on those magical properties possessed by the oil, it has a number of indications for use.
Wheat Germ Oil for Skin: Indications and Contraindications
Unique oil has long been used for medicinal purposes, and by the dermatologists to treat various skin diseases: wheat germ oil is ideal for care the problem and normal skin.
- dermatoses of different origin.
- fading and loose skin: premature aging of the skin, the first skin and aging changes, the appearance of wrinkles;
- tired, unkempt and tarnished skin, requiring intensive care and attention;
- unique wheat germ oil is used in cosmetics as an anti pigment means;
- problem skin around the eyes: swelling, bruising and puffiness;
- any type of skin, needs a daily nutritional care.
The big advantage of this germ oil is, that it can be used safely every day: it is non-allergenic and will not harm your skin. Despite the fact, that there are no contraindications, still not be amiss before applying oil to consult a doctor or beautician, and make a test of the oil on the wrist of your hand: if half an hour after applying the reaction will not appear, the oil can be used by yourself regulary.
Wheat Germ Oil for Skin: Application
Since, the wheat germ oil has the widest application, it is used in various forms:
- as a component of massage oil for the face;
- various homemade nutrient facials;
- application of oil on problem areas;
- internally as supplements, which improves the overall condition of the body – including the skin.
Unique in its properties, wheat germ oil gives the skin fresh, healthy color and beauty. With proper and regular use of this unusual cosmetic product skin will begin to bloom from day to day, causing admiration of people around.