What Does a Chemical Peel Do? A significant difference!
- What Do Chemical Peels Do?
- Chemical Peel Procedure: Indications.
- Chemical Peel Procedure: Contraindications.
- Chemical Peel Results: Before and After.
Homemade masks and lotions can improve the condition of skin, but only for a time and require repeated and regular use. With serious skin problems, they will not be able to cope. And if any, you need to contact a professional cosmetologist in the salon. Today is a very popular chemical peel procedure, the difference is significant. It is very efficient and effective way to solve many skin problems and to shine with beauty.
What Do Chemical Peels Do?
Chemical peel procedure involves the injection under the skin of a special chemical agent (acid), which is embedded in the structure of the cell and causes it to regenerate. Thus each chemical peel procedure operates differently. There are several types of chemical peels.
- Surface chemical peel procedure: involves destruction of the top layer of the skin, resulting in the cells, that are next to the destroyed layer, under stress begin to grow actively, divide and produce elastin and collagen. As the drug most commonly is used the salicylic acid. Usually held from 5 to 10 treatments. In this recovery period (redness skin) only lasts a day.
- Median chemical peel procedure: the destruction of cells occurs at a deeper level. Of the drugs are used the trichloroacetic or salicylic acid, phenol. Recovery period (marked redness, itching, peeling and swelling) – a week. Repeated course can be carried out within six months.
- Deep chemical peel procedure: the most effective, but the most painful peeling; its effect lasts a very long time, and the results are much clearer than in the middle or surface cleaning. As the drugs are used the trichloroacetic acid or phenol. Such cleaning is carried out exclusively in stationary conditions, as it implies a recovery period of almost a month and requires professional care. But with deep peeling the repeated procedures are no longer necessary, and besides, the effect may persist for up to 10 years.
Despite the fact, that a chemical peel procedure is inherently burn skin by acid, you should not be afraid of unexpected results. The whole procedure is under the full control of the professionals, who are responsible for it. Do not be afraid of pain: modern methods of anesthesia do chemical peel procedure painless.
The chemical peel results are so subdued modern women, that’s why today you can buy the chemical peels in professional stores and pharmacies, and carry out the procedure at home. However, without special knowledge nevertheless this is not recommended: can cause severe burns.
Chemical Peel Procedure: Indications
To whom the chemical peel procedure is recommend, and what problems can be solved with it? The indications for this procedure include:
- aging, fading skin with wrinkles, yellowed color and drooping;
- scarring after injuries or operations;
- acne (blackheads) and post-acne (it scars after self squeezing acne);
- rosacea (acne rosacea);
- dyschromia (abnormal skin color – too yellow, gray, earthy, very red, etc.);
- pigmentation (freckles);
- horny or scaly patches of skin on the face;
- ingrown hairs on the face.
The price for chemical peel procedure will depend on the scale of a problem you need to be addressed. If you need to treat a small area of skin (remove pimple, for example), the same superficial peel can be done for some dollars. If it is deep chemical peels using expensive drugs, the price will be much more expensive and is calculated in thousands of dollars.
Chemical Peel Procedure: Contraindications
When considering all the contraindications for the procedure, the reviewed the chemical facial peels are always only the most positive. Not recommended to do dry cleaning person in the following cases:
- cutaneous viral infections (eg, viral warts or herpes);
- launched acne;
- somatic diseases;
- thyroid disease;
- open or fresh wounds on his face;
- spider veins (grid) on the face;
- sensitive, thin skin.
In addition to all the above, it is not recommended to do a chemical peel in spring or summer, as UV negatively affects the outcome of the procedure, can cause side effects and prolong the healing tissues.
Compliance with all contraindications – guarantee an excellent result after the procedure. And you can not have any guarantee, if you have decided on a chemical peel procedure at home: in effect, nobody will vouch that case.
Chemical Peel Results: Before and After
Condition of the skin before and after a chemical peel – this is heaven and earth. When come redness and swelling after the injury (2-3 weeks later), you will be able to appreciate the results of this miraculous procedure. The effect will depend on the type of peel on which you decide.
1. Superficial chemical peels
- complexion improved: there is a clarification of the skin;
- smoothed lumpy and uneven skin texture;
- prevents the appearance of new acne;
- narrow pores.
2. Median chemical peels
- the skin becomes supple and elastic;
- scars and striae are smoothed;
- surface dark spots visibly lighten;
- fine wrinkles disappear;
- getting rid of warts and keratoses (skin thickening).
3. Deep chemical peels
- have deeper wrinkles are smoothed;
- scars are aligned;
- even deep dark spots disappear;
- contour of the face tightened, skin is surprisingly supple, as 20 years of age.
If there are serious problems with the skin, which do not allow you to live calm, give rise to many complexes and prevent you from enjoying your own reflection in the mirror, chemical peel procedure – here is your salvation. Professional beauticians will be happy to help you regain youth and beauty.