Vitamin E and Skin: Extraordinary anti-aging effect
- Vitamin E: Benefits for Skin.
- Vitamin E and Skin: Indications and Contraindications.
- Vitamin E for skin: Use.
Unique vitamin E for skin is the magical substance, that in most wonderful way and as soon as possible converts the skin; it begins to shine with such beauty, that not only you will notice striking effect in the mirror, but also the people around you.
For good reason tocopherol is called the vitamin of youth.
Vitamin E: Benefits for Skin
How does vitamin E work on the skin? It turns out, through the female reproductive system! Once in the body this vitamin is in sufficient quantities, it actively stimulates the female ovaries, which produce estrogen-hormones, that give the youth and beauty for women. In this way the vitamin acts, if it is administered orally.
When it is used externally, the result will be no less effective: penetrating into the skin cells, it causes the cellular processes to occur at an accelerated rate. No wonder that the vitamin E is called tocopherol, which translated from Latin – “contributing to the birth”. Indeed, under its complex effects the skin gets reborn and becomes young and beautiful. Many useful properties of vitamin E is difficult to list in full, but the basic points can be:
- prevents aging young skin, slows aging processes in adulthood and rejuvenates the cells already faded and aged skin;
- with regular use of vitamin E skin-wrinkles are smoothed;
- it tightens the skin, removing saggy folds;
- makes the skin more elastic;
- vitamin E promotes active regeneration of skin cells;
- subcutaneous improving blood circulation, promotes the penetration of oxygen into the cells.
For tired and faded skin it gives cheerfulness and significantly, improves its color, makes the cheeks rose;
it strengthens the cell membranes, makes the skin more resistant to harmful external influences;
it soothes the irritated skin.
Allantoin has a therapeutic effect, eliminating the inflammatory lesions on the skin.
Protects skin cells from free radicals, which can disrupt the production of elastin and collagen;
anti-oxidant effect of vitamin E on skin lies in the fact, that the tocopherol outputs the toxins from cells.
It isolates, and gradually eliminates the skin inflammation, so that will save your skin from acne, blackheads and acne.
- Whitening Effect
Unique vitamin E for skin is useful, as it can save from the pigmentation.
- Moisturizing Effect
It penetrates deeply into the skin and gives it extra moisture.
Prevents the formation of cancer cells in the skin;
relieves skin allergy symptoms (itching, peeling, redness, rash);
treats anemia, organizing permanent protection of erythrocytes, therefore saves from excessive pallor.
Working on many complex processes, occurring inside the skin cells, vitamin E makes them work in the mode in which they worked in 20 years. So tocopherol provides the process for your skin. Indeed, vitamin E collects only positive facial reviewed.
Vitamin E and Skin: Indications and Contraindications
Tocopherol can be used as a drug or application for the face – the result will be equally stunning, given the indications for its use. The unique vitamin E would be as effective as possible:
- for young skin as a preventive measure against premature aging;
- for mature skin from the first age-related changes: wrinkles, age spots, wrinkles;
- for sagging skin and old age as a means of rejuvenating;
- for tired and lost healthy skin;
- for oily skin;
- when excessive pigmentation.
In the application of vitamin E internally, the contraindications relate to hypersensitivity, pregnancy and severe diseases of the internal organs. For external use in the form of face masks vitamin E has no contraindications.
Vitamin E for skin: Use
For ease of use and impact on the body, both outside and inside, vitamin E:
- used inside;
- applied topically in the form of masks (liquid vitamin E for the face or natural oils);
- underlies in many cosmetic procedures.
Tocopherol exists separately in the form of the drug (you can take the capsules, is smeared with natural oils, vitamin E, rubbed into the skin in liquid form), sold in any drugstore or is contained in large amounts in foods such as:
- berries: rowan, cherry, cranberry;
- natural oils of rosehip and sea buckthorn;
- vegetable unrefined oils: sunflower, olive, corn, pumpkin;
- seafood: perch, squid;
- vegetables: brussels sprouts, pumpkin;
- nuts: almonds, peanuts, hazelnuts, pistachios;
Every woman dreams of eternal youth of the face, but somehow still not everybody uses the recipe of inexhaustible beauty for many years – a unique, miraculous, anti-aging vitamin E, the properties of which are actively used in cosmetic and medicinal purposes.