Trust Treatment of Seborrheic Eczema Only to Specialist!
- Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Types.
- Seborrheic Dermatitis: Symptoms and Signs.
- Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Treatment.
- Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Prevention.
- Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Implications.
Seborrheic eczema on the face, seborrheic dermatitis is a skin disease, which is common among adolescents during puberty, and is based on wrong activity of sebaceous glands.
Because of their improper functioning of the sebaceous glands, the skin is covered with a fat film, scary spots, greasy flakes and redness on the skin. With unpleasant sensations and view of the skin, seborrheic eczema on face has to be treated exclusively in a clinic under the supervision of a dermatologist, but not with homemade remedies. In medicine, there are several types of this disease, each of which is characterized by its own peculiarities.
Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Types
There are two types of seborrhea: fat (liquid), dry (thick) and mixed. Depending on the type and stage of disease the treatment of seborrheic eczema on face will be different.
- Oily Seborrheic Eczema
It delivers the most trouble for the face, as the sebaceous glands produce too much fat, greasy film, that covers most of the face. Oily seborrheic eczema often inherent in people with dark skin.
- Dry Seborrheic Eczema
This kind does not look better, when the skin is covered with the inflamed scales. It affects most people with pale and fair skin.
- MIXED Seborrheic Eczema
If the forehead, chin and nose are covered with a greasy film, and the cheeks are shelled, this is a mixed seborrheic eczema, that requires the most accurate methods of treatment.
The inflammations of the skin are much known in dermatology, so that the doctors can not always indicate the accurate diagnosis at first time. How to understand, that this is a seborrheic eczema, the treatment of which involves an immediate appeal to the specialist?
Seborrheic Dermatitis: Symptoms and Signs
There are a number of grounds, on which the seborrheic eczema can be distinguished from the normal pimples, acne, blackheads, acne – all inflammations, which are abundant in teenage skin during puberty. Symptoms of the disease as follows:
- at the initial stage there are the characteristic pink spots on the face;
- peeling of the skin;
- enlarged pores;
- unhealthy gray complexion;
- rashes blackheads and acne;
- when heavy form of seborrheic eczema, there are the bloody crusts.
At any stage and in any type of seborrheic dermatitis’ symptoms the treatment should be in time: the further course of the disease will depend on the rapidity of the initiated treatment. How can doctors cope with such a serious illness?
Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Treatment
So, you are diagnosed with seborrheic dermatitis’ symptoms: how to treat the disease?
- both dry and oily seborrheic eczema on face involve the use of multivitamins appointed solely by the doctor;
- medication: sodium thiosulfate, bromine, calcium chloride;
- steam baths and mechanical cleaning of the face;
- paraffin mask;
- sea bathing;
- in salon beauty treatments: massage therapy, microcurrents, deep facial peels, laser resurfacing.
Only an experienced doctor can prescribe a course of treatment and help as soon as possible to get rid of this scourge. For any stage of seborrheic eczema on face the treatment is carried out only in a clinical setting.
Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Prevention
The prevention helps to prevent the recurrence and avoid the re-treatment and new torments. It is much easier to hold a series of preventive measures, than to go to hospitals in search of an answer to the question how to treat seborrheic eczema on face in such heavy form. Knowing that the skin is prone to this illness, you must follow some simple rules:
- diet: eliminate from the diet chocolate, fatty and spicy foods;
- compliance with good hygiene of hands and face;
- excluding any treatment (including extrusion of pimples and black dots) at home;
- daily use of lotions and tonics, suitable to your type of person;
- minimal use only high-quality cosmetics;
- minimum ultraviolet (especially, if it was just to the treatment of dry seborrhea);
- healthy sleep;
- more walks in the fresh air.
This efficient and simple prevention facilitates your existence, so for the diagnosis of seborrheic eczema on face the treatment is not always the only way out – it is necessary try to avoid exacerbation of the disease through preventive measures. If the disease runs, the consequences can be dire.
Seborrheic Eczema on the Face: Implications
If the treatment of seborrheic eczema on face has not been started in time, you have to prepare for the unpleasant consequences of the disease. If the treatment is not appointed, the sebaceous ducts can not be cleaned of excess fat, which would interfere with the metabolic processes in cells, that are vital for the normal functioning of the skin. The body fat will accumulate, go deeper, and to rot there. As a result, it can lead to tumor and purulent neoplasms.
Seborrheic eczema is one of the most frustrating skin diseases, which can spoil the appearance of the nice face. Should not despair: the modern medicine and cosmetology works wonders. If you have dry or oily seborrheic eczema, the treatment will take time, but it will cleanse your skin from the adverse effects to have healthy face.