The Causes of Acne: how to get rid of the pimples
- Internal Causes of Acne
- Common Causes of Acne: Who Are at Risk?
- How to Get Rid of the Pimples: Modern Methods of Treatment
- Home Remedies for Getting Rid of Pimples
- Tips for Getting Rid of Pimples: Effective Recipes
- Prophylactic Agents for Getting Rid of Pimples
The problem skin requires special care, and we must take care to make it look the most healthy as possible. Painful internal pimples on the face is one of the most terrible skin afflictions. They are also called subcutaneous boils as abscess occurs under the skin. In medical terminology, the disease is called boils. This kind of education is hurt, spoil the appearance of the face and are very difficult to remove.
However, in any situation there is a way out, and pimples – this is no reason for the complexes. If you care about your skin, if you are ready to prevention and treatment, with internal acne on the face is quite possible to handle.
Internal Causes of Acne
Getting rid of a pimple, you need to figure out the root cause, which appeared due to internal pimples on the face, and direct all treatment measures to eliminate this cause. If you only use cosmetics to eliminate the external manifestations of the disease, it will be renewed each time, and the job can reach serious complications.
Thus, internal causes of acne on the face: their causes are reduced to the problem of malfunctioning of sebaceous glands:
- violation of sebum;
- blockage of the sebaceous glands;
- in sealed glands due to improper metabolism starts the inflammatory process;
- skin bacteria are activated and form a subcutaneous very painful and unpleasant pimples;
- gastro -intestinal tract;
- hyperkeratinization (accelerated growth process) hair follicles;
- endocrine disorders (internal acne on the chin – a sure sign of such violations).
Without addressing the root causes of disease the treatment will be ineffective, and internal acne will occur again and again.
Common Causes of Acne: Who Are at Risk?
Very often ask who are at risk for this disease. Indeed, the pimples on the face appear more often in certain categories of people. Usually suffer from this disease:
- young people in puberty: girls between 11 and 17 years, boys – 14 to 19 (and more severe);
- people who have abrasions inherited as a chronic skin disease;
- those whose profession is connected with oil, dioxin, lubricating oil and other harmful chemicals;
- patients taking these drugs regularly, as phenytoin, oral contraceptives, lithium, corticosteroids.
So if you have abrasions, causes of the disease itself may be different. Consider all factors before you begin treatment.
How to Get Rid of the Pimples: Modern Methods of Treatment
If you are determined to once and for all get rid of internal acne, the surest step would be an appeal to a doctor who will undergo an examination to determine the exact causes of the disease. To resolve subcutaneous acne treatment with modern methods, you can choose by yourself, on doctor’s advice.
1. Ozone therapy
You’d be surprised, but the painful and most prosaic pimple fears the ordinary oxygen. Therefore, in modern medicine the abrasions are treated by ozone therapy. Its mechanism of action is very simple, and the result will please any patient:
- ozone as a kind of oxygen resists germs actively;
- relieves pain;
- reduces swelling and redness of the skin;
- restores the production of elastin and collagen in the body;
- after treatment, there are no stains, no scarring;
- after the ozone-oxygen injection the pimple matures in just a few hours.
2. Elos – technology
Effective and completely painless method of treatment of internal acne is Elos – technology, it works with subcutaneous inflammation intense pulses of blue light. As a result of this cosmetic procedure :
- there is an active cell renewal;
- fade red spots, scars, seals and other irregularities of the skin, which usually remain after aging or remove internal pimple;
- too narrow enlarged pores – limited penetration of sebum.
Do not worry for the consequences of this procedure: it is not leaving a sensation of dryness, flaking, irritation and fatness.
Home Remedies for Getting Rid of Pimples
If for some reason go to the clinic is not possible to have output subcutaneous pimples folk remedies.
Want to know how to get rid of internal pimple at home? Folk remedies come to the rescue in this case:
- the regular packs of saline infusion to the pimple itself directly: 5 minutes every 2 days;
- bath with sea salt;
- moxibustion of internal acne by iodine (but is not recommended to use iodine for pimple on the lip, as iodine can cause burns);
- various anti-inflammatory masks and lotions made from natural ingredients, cooked at home with their own hands;
- salt and herbal lotions.
If you had a inner pimple on the face, the treatment did not need to limit by people’s means: as soon as possible seek for professional help.
Tips for Getting Rid of Pimples: Effective Recipes
These are some of the best, most efficient and effective means against internal acne. They are easy to make at home and use regularly.
- 1. Saline Infusion
Fine table-salt (2 tablespoons) dissolved in hot water (a glass). Bring the solution to a boil. Do the hot compresses.
- 2. Herbal Lotion
It is better not to wash with ordinary tap water, which contains many harmful impurities for inflamed skin, but prepare herbal lotion. Mix equal parts nettle, celandine, chamomile, series, mint and calendula, and brew. Cool, strain and use for washing.
- 3. Lemon Lotion
Lemon juice (squeezed from half a lemon) diluted in boiled water (a glass). Wipe face lotion 2 times a day.
- 4. Mask of Talc
Talc (5 g) mixed with white clay (the same), the resulting mixture breed milk (a tablespoon).
- 5. Mask of White Clay
White clay (3 teaspoons) mixed with lemon juice (1 teaspoon) and calendula tincture (30 g). Apply on face for 15 minutes.
- 6. Potato Mask
Medium-sized of raw potato peel, grate, mix with egg white, beaten to pre foam, add a little salt (pinch) and oatmeal (a teaspoon). The mixture was applied for 20 minutes.
- 7. Flowers of Hypericum
Dried leaves and flowers of Hypericum (a tablespoon) pour boiling water (a glass). Boil for 10 minutes, drain and cool. Use as a lotion for faster aging of the internal pimple.
- 8. Buds of Birch
Fresh birch buds (a tablespoon) pour boiling water (a glass), boiled infusion of 15 minutes. Allow to cool and strain. Used for acne directly as a lotion, compresses and rubbing to the entire face.
- 9. Yeast Mask
Dry yeast diluted with boiled water to mushy state, put on the face until they are completely dry. This mask is easily washed off with warm water.
- 10. Aspirin Mask
Acetylsalicylic acid, which is familiar to us aspirin is, an excellent anti-inflammatory and disinfectant. Crushed aspirin tablets into powder, boiled water to dilute the mushy state. Apply it for 10-15 minutes at sites of inflammation, if not allergic to this medication.
Prophylactic Agents for Getting Rid of Pimples
To minimize the pain and unsightly appearance of the face because the internal acne is recommended the prevention of occurrence:
- not attempt to open the acne by yourself as possible further spread of infection across the face and exacerbation of the disease; especially dangerous consequences if at home you try to discover a pimple on the inside of the mouth, which can lead to infection of the mucous membrane of the mouth;
- normalize your diet: eliminate from it products, reinforcing salootdelenie (smoked, sweet, fatty, spicy);
- try to keep the skin gets enough oxygen: this will contribute to long walks in the fresh air.
If your life is overshadowed by subcutaneous pimples, do not self-medicate and experiments at home. The best remedy is visit to a doctor and his recommendations.