The Best Mask with Potato: Secrets of Action
- The Best Mask with Potato: Secrets of Action
- Natural Facial Masks with Potato: Indications and Contraindications
- Homemade Facial Mask Recipes with Potato
Natural facial masks are easiest to prepare as the ingredients are always at hand. Potatoes is a versatile product which is in every house. One potato can be used in cosmetic purposes. The best mask with potato has rejuvenating and moisturizing effect so it transforms your skin and make your face more attractive.
The Best Mask with Potato: Secrets of Action
Mother-Nature has laid to potatoes in a lot of useful components, which have a magical effect on the dry, flabby and loose skin. In this unusual vegetable are contained a huge number of different substances that make:
- potato consists of 75% water, so it gives needed moisture to the skin;
- universal starch and suitable to any skin type makes your skin smooth, silky and shiny, it also has a gentle whitening effect;
- potatoes is a store of vitamins B (thiamin, niacin, riboflavin, folacin, pyridoxine), without which the skin can not function properly: thanks to them the best mask with potato normalizes the sebaceous glands, and will enhance the production of collagen and elastin in skin cells;
- vitamin C, contained in potatoes, is the most effective antioxidant, which is composed in natural facial masks with potato and make an excellent skin rejuvenating effect: it narrows the wrinkles, reduces the enlarge pores and gives firmness and elasticity to the skin;
- vitamin K, which is in fresh potatoes, prevents the appearance of age spots and sprawl of pigmented freckles;
- choline contributes to the healing of microcracks; it has anti-inflammatory effect, so natural facial masks with potatoes are useful for those who have problem with skin: acne, black spots;
- lutein protects the skin from harmful effects of sunlight and actively moisturizes very dry skin;
- selenium strengthens the immune defenses of the skin.
Universal and such nourishing the best mask from potatoes outperforms the rest of means, made at home.
Natural Facial Masks with Potato: Indications and Contraindications
The best mask with potato is suitable for all skin types, and it solves many skin problems effectively. So, the indications for its regular use may be as follows:
- problem skin: acne and red spot will no longer bother after such a mask;
- flabby, fading skin: natural facial masks from potatoes tighten skin, make facial contours more straightforward;
- tired skin that has lost color and form, the mask-tonic refreshes your skin;
- dry skin: the best mask from potato moisturizes and nourishes the skin with all the necessary elements.
Since natural facial masks with potato are very gentle, they can be applied to any type of skin without irritating or damaging the skin, they can even be used for the skin around the eyes.
If we talk about contraindications to the use of masks with potatoes, then they are almost there. Just pay attention to the ingredients that enhance the effect of potatoes as are the part of the mask – whether you have an allergy to them. If for the mask hot or warm mashed potatoes are used, dry skin is a contraindication.
Homemade Facial Mask Recipes with Potato
For the preparation of the masks you can use as fresh potatoes or boiled (it does not lose its valuable properties for the skin). Choosing a recipe, refer to your skin type and the composition of the mask.
FOR DRY SKIN
- 1. Chestnut
Boil the potatoes and 2 chestnuts (cooking pots should be different). Boiled potatoes stretch into a puree, chestnuts – twist through a meat grinder. In equal proportions (for example, 1 tablespoon) mix the potatoes and chestnuts. The resulting mixture was diluted with the same amount of olive oil. Keep the mask on face mask no more than 10 minutes, and then apply a nourishing daily-cream, familiar to your skin.
- 2. Cucumber
Boil the peeled potatoes in a small amount of milk and converted into a puree. The resulting slurry was mixed with cucumber juice in equal quantities.
FOR OILY SKIN
- 3. Complex Mask
Grate raw potatoes, mix with milk powder (1 tablespoon), egg white, lemon juice (1 teaspoon). The resulting mixture is diluted with ordinary salt and beer until creamy. Duration of the mask – 10 minutes.
- 4. Carrot and Flour
Grate fresh potatoes, mix the resulting mass with grated carrots and wheat flour. All components take in equal amounts (1 tablespoon). If the paste is too thick, dilute it with boiled water.
FOR NORMAL SKIN
- 5. Oatmeal
Mashed potatoes (1 tablespoon), diluted in the same amount of milk, stir in a moisturizing cream (1 teaspoon) and oatmeal (1 tablespoon).
- 6. Anti-Stress Mask
In a glass of mashed potatoes add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
FOR PROBLEMATIC SKIN
- 7. Classical Mask
Grate raw potatoes, preventing drain the juice, apply as a mask on your face. This mask is recommended for age acne.
- 8. Egg
Fresh mashed potatoes (1 tablespoon), add the egg and olive oil to dilute.
FOR EYE CONTOUR
- 9. Sour Cream and Potato Mask
Boil potato with skin, crush and mix with sour cream until thick slurry. Sour cream will smooth wrinkles around the eyes and eliminates the effects of a sleepless night.
- 10. Mask of Raw Potato
Grate raw potatoes, wrap in two gauze bag, apply around the eyes in the morning and evening.
Whatever which mask from potatoes was chosen, it is not be harmful: look for the recipe that will have the most wonderful effect on your skin.