Tea Tree Oil Usage: treatment of oily skin
- Tea Tree Oil
- Can Tea Tree Oil Help Acne?
- Tea Tree Oil Usage
Tea tree belongs to the family Myrtaceae. It is fast growing and can reach large sizes. Found wild and cultivated plants. Medicinal properties of tea tree has long been known. In Australia, documented cases of tea tree oil to the eighteenth century, and with 30 years of the twentieth century, tea tree oil is known in Europe.
Tea tree oil is obtained by water-steam distillation of the leaves of the plant. The oil is very light, fluid , has a high volatility with a fresh, bitter, spicy aroma, yellowish-green color.
Can Tea Tree Oil Help for Acne?
Tea tree oil usage is very wide. It is used in cosmetics and dermatology, as it has a strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antiviral effect due to the content of turpins in it. The antiseptic effect of oil several times higher than that of chemical antiseptics.
Thanks to these remarkable properties, tea tree oil is used to treat abscesses, boils, septic wounds (as kills staphylococcus, streptococcus). Struggling with influenza viruses, herpes, used in the treatment of diseases of ENT organs and stimulates the immune system.
- In cosmetology, it is applying for the treatment of acne, pimples, eczema. For this purpose is widely used in masks and creams for skin care.
From all the above it is clear that when caring for skin tea tree oil is used as the means that has the effect of wound healing, counterirritant, anti puffiness and evens the complexion.
Tea Tree Oil Usage
Primarily used for oily and combination skin.
Cleansing Mask for Oily Skin with Tea Tree Oil
- Take egg white. Mix 20-25drops of tea tree oil, honey, add one tablespoon of oatmeal. Mix and apply on face for 20minutes. Then wash with cool water.
- Take 3 tablespoons of yogurt, 1/ 2 tablespoon of cosmetic clay, 1 teaspoon lemon juice and add 3-5drops of tea tree oil. All mix. Apply on face for 10-15minutes. Clean with moistened cotton pad.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of powdered clay, 2 teaspoons of not fat sour cream, 3drops of tea tree oil. Mix all. Apply on face for 15minutes. When the time pass, rinse with cool water.
Using of these masks allow to clean and disinfect oily skin perfectly.
- When the skin prone to inflammation and the formation of eel, apply astringent effect of tea tree oil.
Lotions with Tea Tree Oil
- Take 10-15drops of tea tree oil mixed with 100 ml of warm water. Wipe with a solution of pre-cleansed face.
- Mix 15drops of tea tree oil, 60 ml of rose water, 25 ml of infusion of sage. Keep lotion in the fridge up to 14 days. Shake before applying lotion. Wipe clean with a cotton swab clean face.
- Take 200 grams of boiled water, mixed with 15 grams of 98 % alcohol and 10-15 grams of tea tree oil. Composition stored in the refrigerator. Wipe clean face morning and evening.
Also, to prevent the appearance of acne and skin inflammation, you can add tea tree oil 10-15drops in water for washing daily. You can use the “pure” tea tree oil topically in the form of applications, at the site of inflammation of the skin.
Bath with Essential Oils of Tea Tree
- In a warm bath add 15-20drops of tea tree oil. We can also add 5drops of lavender oil. Duration ot the bath is no more than 10minutes. The bath has a relaxing and disinfectant action.
- For hand and foot the baths take up to 10drops of tea tree and add to a bowl of warm water. Exposure time to 10minutes. Possesses strong disinfectant action.
Steam Bath for the Face
- In a container with a wide mouth to pour hot water, add a few drops of essential oil of tea tree. Put down the head over the container, cover with a towel. Duration of treatment for 4-6 minutes. Suitable for oily skin.
- Add to a container of hot water 3drops of tea tree oil and lemon oil. Duration of exposure to 5 minutes.
Massage with Tea Tree Oil
Oil is well suited for the preparation of a massage cream, which perfectly relaxes muscle pain.
- Take 50 ml of cream base mixed with 25drops of tea tree oil.
- 15 ml of base oil is taken up to 5-7drops of tea tree oil.
- When using 5 gram for the basis, take 3drops of tea tree oil.
Recommendations for use of tea tree oil
It is well tolerated, the allergic reactions or drug intolerance are rarely. In these cases, the use of oil should be stopped. Oil can be applied for children from 3 years of age.
In conclusion we want to say that in addition to its beneficial properties for the body tea tree oil is an excellent remedy for the soul. Inhaling the aroma of tea tree oil helps relieve fatigue, to organize his thoughts, increases efficiency and resistance to stress.