Six Homemade Beauty Secrets
- Coffee Beauty Mask to Care of the Body
- Oatmeal Beauty Mask for Skin Care
- Mustard Beauty Mask with Herbs to Care of Hair
- Beauty Mask with Pea Flour and Turmeric for Face
- Homemade Beauty Secrets with Ash for Tooth Whitening
- Six Homemade Beauty Secrets with Rosehip for Health of the Gums
Many women have long switched to color cosmetics, or they prepare by their own hands many beauty masks from what they have in the refrigerator. Do you want to know a few and non-expensive recipes of effective homemade beauty masks?
1. Coffee Beauty Mask to Care of the Body
After this procedure, the skin becomes soft, smooth and velvety. To prepare the coffee beauty mask is necessary to take 2 tablespoons of ground coffee, 1 tablespoon of cocoa, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and ginger. The mixture pour boiling water and leave to infuse for 10 minutes so that it swelled. Then apply the mixture on the skin, this make well massage, leave for 5 minutes and then rinse.
2. Homemade Beauty Secrets with Oatmeal for Skin Care
Grind the flakes through a meat grinder or coffee grinder. After pick up a nylon sock or a bag of elastic fabric, put in it the crushed oatmeal. After soak it in water, and use instead of soap, wash the body and face. This means can be used daily.
3. Mustard Beauty Mask with Herbs to Care of Hair
Take 2 tablespoons of natural mustard, dilute with decoction of herbs. For blond hair the camomile is perfect; for dark – nettle, sage, birch buds, bark oak, burdock, and spinach. All these herbs contain a plant hormones that strengthen and stimulate our hair growth.
4. Beauty Mask with Pea Flour and Turmeric for Face
Take 3 tablespoons of pea flour (normal peas grind on a coffee grinder), when it is swelling, it fills all pores and cleans them. Add to them 3 tablespoons of wheat or oat flour, 0.5 teaspoon of turmeric and 1.5-2 tablespoons of olive or almond oil. All the ingredients mix well, the consistency of the mixture should get sticky and loose. Then take a part, add some water and leave for 5 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
5. Homemade Beauty Secrets with Ash for Tooth Whitening
For this purpose it is necessary to take the fine ash resembling powder and rub with your finger in your teeth. But it is necessary to try the ash does not get wet from saliva, so it will be better to creep. After the rinse you immediately notice how much your teeth have become white and pure.
6. Six Homemade Beauty Secrets with Rosehip for Health of the Gums
Ludwig Grebera in his famous “Book about Herbs” remained the recipe from 1563, using rose hips as a tooth powder, which helps to strengthen the gums. At present time, such a plant has been used for years to treat and prevent bleeding gums. Also it used rosehips as a remedy for healing wounds.