Quick and Easy Face Mask Recipes
These quick and easy face mask recipes can prepared within 10 minutes.
Usually thy are applied to the face for 20 minutes.
And in a half an hour your face wii be beautiful and fresh.
DIY natural face mask with GLYCERIN:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of glycerin
All mix thoroughly, apply to face for 20 minutes.
Rinse with water, apply a nourishing cream after.
DIY natural face mask with OATMEAL:
- grind 1 cup of oatmeal to the flour
- mix with 2 tablespoon of grapefruit juice
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
Apply on face for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
DIY natural face mask with ROSE PETALS:
- grind rose petals or peony petals
- mix 2 tablespoons of these petals with warm water until a thick mass
- warm in a water bath for 10 minutes
Put the mask on the face for 20 minutes.
Remove home lifting mask with cotton pad, then rinse with warm water.
DIY natural face mask with GELATIN:
- mix 2 tablespoons of boiled water with 1 teaspoon of gelatin
- leave to swell
- swollen gelatin must be slightly warmed
- add 2 teaspoons of banana puree to this mass and stir
Apply the mask on clean face for 20 minutes.
Then rinse with warm water.
DIY natural face mask with OLIVE OIL:
- Mix the olive oil and lemon juice in equal proportions
- Lubricate your face by this mixture 2 times a week
DIY natural face mask with BEANS:
- cook the beans and drain, then chop
- add the vegetable oil, honey or juice of sea buckthorn
Apply the mixture to the skin for 15 – 20 minutes.
Rinse with warm water.