Proper Foot Care: best way to treat corns on feet
- Proper Foot Care.
- Best Way to Treat Corns on Feet.
- Tips for Foot Care: Sweaty Feet.
- Good Foot Care for Tired Legs.
Of course, the skin on the feet is not so sensitive and moody, like the skin of the hands or face, but also requires the most careful care. After all, the skin of foot withstands overload of gravity of the body, is suffering from fatigue and tight shoes. As a result of this the corns, cracks and corn appear often on the feet and toes. How to avoid of these troubles? You will find detailed answers to this question below.
Proper Foot Care
The hygiene of leg skin is not confined only to their daily cleansing, although this simple procedure requires compliance with the certain rules. First of all, you do not need to wash your feet with hot water – it dries the skin very much. The water temperature should be comfortable, it is useful to finish rinsing with cold water.
- For washing is better to use fatty soap and for elevated sweating feet – bactericidal. After washing, the skin should be wiped carefully, especially between the toes. Then the foot cream is applied to the feet, or nourishing cream with vitamins. It is very useful for the skin on the feet and knees to soften with vegetable oils, adding orange or lemon juice in a ratio of 10 : 1. This procedure must be performed daily.
Daily the dry rough skin on heels and plantar is wiped thoroughly with a pumice stone. Also it is useful to massage the feet from the bottom up with the brush or sponge. The feet are massaged from fingers to ankles strongly, knees and hips weaker. Massage is contraindicated in tendency to varicose veins in the legs.
Care of Toenails
If you have the opportunity, make a pedicure once a month , and if you can not, make by yourselves. Before you start clipping the nails, preferably 10-15 minutes to hold the feet in warm soapy water; the skin and nails will be softer, and it will be easier to remove.
- Do not forget to push back the cuticle on the nails, so they look neater. It is not necessary to shear off the nails too short, as they can grow into the skin. If it happened, after a warm foot bath, put under the nail small pieces of gauze soaked in vaseline. If inflammation persists, seek the surgeon.
Remember, that nail lacquer legs permissible only flawless legs. Color nail polish on hands and feet should be in harmony, and be in perfect order.
Care of Your Shoes
Take care of the shoes. It must be very comfortable. Most favorably is wearing the light and well-ventilated shoes, that perfectly matched in size with average heels of 3.5-4 cm. Legs must be ventilated constantly, so the summer is better to walk in the shoes on his bare feet , and in the winter at home – barefoot.
- The constant walking in high heels, not only overloads our feet, but can affect adversely the spine and internal organs. Although, the constant wearing of flat shoes is not favorable also, as it can develop the flat feet. Uncomfortable, poor quality shoes can lead not only to strain muscles and bones of the foot, but also to excessive sweating, injuries and diseases of the skin. First of all, it’s corns, calluses and cracks.
Best Way to Treat Corns on Feet
If you have fresh corns, it is enough ten minute of foot-bath with warm soap and soda (2 liters of water 3-4 tsp baking soda) in the evenings. Then remove gently the dead skin with disinfected scissors for nails. Next, you must infiltrate the skin with cream. The attritions with bubble you need to lubricate with the tincture of iodine a few times per day. When opening the bubble, the skin over it is not torn, and the wound is disinfected.
For inveterate and dry corns after soda-soap trays, you can use the following foot care:
- Fresh juice of onion or onion paste, mixed with honey in the ratio 1:1.
- Hot baked onion or garlic.
- Halved of aloe leaf.
- Lemon rind.
- Raw, grated on a fine grater potato.
- The breadcrumbs soaked in vinegar.
These folk remedies for corns are used as a compress, and applied for night for 6-7 days. When applying a compress, you need to protect the tissue around the corns. For this glue a piece of adhesive tape, corresponding to the size of corns. Secure the compress on the top of corns with the plaster bandage. After the procedure, try to remove the your corns, steamed on the bath with soap and soda. The patch for dry calluses can be used similarly.
How to Get Rid of Cracked Heels
When wearing the tight and uncomfortable shoes, the deep and painful cracks can occur on your heels. They can be provoked by the common vitamin deficiency and lack of regular skin care on the foot. Special foot baths can help to get rid of these cracks.
Prepare a decoction of starch and mix it with linseeds. When the broth reaches the consistency of porridge, cool it to the room temperature and keep your feet in it for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse the feet with hot water, and try to remove gently the rough skin on the edges of the cracks. Treat them with 2% iodine solution. Then lubricate the skin of the feet greasy cream.
In order to prevent cracking, clean the heels from dead skin growths (corns) regularly, then do not forget to grease them with cream or glycerin.
Tips for Foot Care: Sweaty Feet
The excessive sweating leg also give a lot of trouble. To get rid of it the following means will help you.
Take 200 grams of oak bark, and boil it in two liters of water for 30 minutes. Then strain broth and diluted with two liters of water. Duration bath for 20-30 minutes.
- Take 6 tablespoons of chamomile flowers, and pour two liters of boiling water, leave for an hour. Strained infusion re -heat and keep your feet in it to cool water.
The footbaths with flow water is very useful. Do them as follows: pour a little water in the tub, so that the feet were immersed in cold water for 2-3 centimeters. Then, send to your feet a strong jet of shower with a water temperature of 10-15 degrees. Procedure duration 10-15 seconds at the beginning, and then the time is adjusted to 2-3 minutes.
- Very good action has the bath with the addition of salt (two handfuls of a bucket of water). The procedure is carried out every day, but for those with a positive effect of 2-3 times a week.
Try wearing the quality genuine leather shoes, avoid the rubber shoes and socks made of synthetic fibers – this will reduce the sweating of the feet.
Good Foot Care for Tired Legs
- If you feel that your feet are buzzing with fatigue, you can take contrast baths for foot, alternately pour hot and cold water, and soak for 15-20 minutes with raised legs.
You can also hold your feet in hot broth the mint, hemp and elderberry. This will not only relieve fatigue, but improve the blood circulation also. After that, rub feet with a towel and spend 5 minute for foot massage using the massage mat.
We must remember, that at all times the women’s legs remain the subject of much male attention and admiration.