Natural Remedies to Reduce Wrinkles
Of course, every age has its own charm. And they say “a woman is as old as she feels”! It is very accurate. However, with age not only wisdom comes, but also the wrinkles, which are strongly “poison” our life.
The quest for eternal youth has manifested itself in the ancient tales with their young baths, and rejuvenating apples .
Now a days, everything is much simpler! We have a variety of cosmetic products that promise to return the “second youth”. And their quantity is simply amazing. But not always they do meet our expectations.
That’s why, people ask to the aid of the tools created by nature and proven by centuries.
Here, there are presented some effective natural remedies to reduce wrinkles:
– Lotion with dry white wine and root Elecampane helps to get rid of wrinkles. For this you need to take 0.5 liters of wine, a handful of fresh chopped root Elecampane and cook on low heat for 15 minutes. The cooled and filtered decoction is used for wiping the face 2 times per day;
– Anti-aging skin cream can also be prepared. This is mixed with an equal amount of flowers white lily, onion juice and white wax (beeswax). All components are warm on low heat for half an hour, stirring occasionally with a wooden stick;
– The infusion of herbs tones the skin very well. Mix 1 tsp of peppermint, chamomile, St. John’s wort and lime flowers, and pour 2 cups of boiling water. Infuse, strain and cool the infusion, and then add 2 tablespoons vodka. Rub the face before going to bed;
– Such a mixture fit well for wrinkles: a glass of warm water mix 1 tsp honey, cool and add the juice of half a lemon. Before going to bed wipe the face with this mixture;
– Mask of cottage cheese (1 tablespoon) and sea salt (1 teaspoon) is very good. What you need is to mix and apply on face for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with warm water, then rinse your face with cold. The mask is very refreshing and tightens the skin of the face;
– The ice cubes from the infusion of herbs eliminate such troubles as lethargy and sagging skin. To do this, take the leaves of raspberry and lime flowers (1 tbsp) and brew 2 cups of boiling water. Wrapped up and insist half an hour. Then strained and cooled infusion poured into molds for ice and frozen. These ice cubes are rubbed on the face for the night;
– A banana mask tones the loose skin well. For this mash make a banana and add the egg yolk, 1 tablespoon sour cream and 2 tsp honey. The mask is applied to the face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water;
– Useful for aging skin mask from birch leaves. Fresh birch leaves should be crushed and mixed with vegetable oil and oat flour in a ratio of 2:2:1. The mask is applied to the face for 20 minutes, wash off with warm water;
– Wrinkles under the eyes can be removed with the help of this folk remedy: Mix olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice and gently rub into the skin of the eyelid. After 10 minutes, the remains wet cloth;
– It is also good for the skin peach or apricot kernel oil which nourishes thin and delicate eyelid skin, thus preventing the appearance of wrinkles;
– To smooth out existing wrinkles under the eyes do such a mask: Mix 1 tbsp cocoa butter, sea buckthorn oil and oil solution of vitamin E. For 2 hours before bed to put on the upper and lower eyelid with a thick layer. Wet cloth remnants after 15 minutes;
– The mask potatoes tightens the skin of the eyelid and removes the bags under the eyes. For her you need grated raw potatoes, flour and milk. All components take 2 tsp, mix and apply on closed eyelids, cover the top with wet cotton balls. After 15 minutes, remove the mask.
I hope that all these natural remedies for deep wrinkles will help you to look more young and nice