Natural Face Masks with Honey
Useful Properties of Honey
Honey is used in cosmetics for a long time and with great success. Egyptian queen Cleopatra introduced the fashion of honey bath with milk asses and fragrant oils, she also often used masks of honey to preserve her amazing beauty.
- It is hard to find at least one cosmetic company in the production of which would not have been manufactured on the basis of honey.
Honey has no contraindication for skin types. Mask of honey moisturizes the dry skin, gives elasticity and dullness for oily skin, refreshes and tightens the fading skin, and is indispensable for acne.
There are 3 main reasons why honey is so valuable substance from the point of view of human health.
- In the sweet substance that bees produce and contain over 70 chemical elements that are extremely beneficial to the human body.
- Honey can be rightfully considered as the active anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drug character.
- The unique versatility of honey, which is useful just for all skin problems.
Mixing honey with other ingredients, you can get masks for all skin types and all possible types: moisturizing, nourishing, toning, and bleaching treatment.
- However, it should be noted that honey can cause individual allergic reaction, so before using a mask of honey to perform the test, that is, to put a little honey on the inside of the arm. If after twenty minutes the skin at this site did not blush, did not itch, then the mask on your face can be applied safely.
Today I offer you some effective natural face masks with honey
- Take one tablespoon of honey and mix it with egg yolk, and apply the resulting mass on the skin for about 15 minutes, then carefully rinse with warm water. This mixture prevents the appearance of wrinkles and dry skin.
- You have to take the flowers of chamomile, lime, red elderberry and mixed in equal proportions. Pour by a glass of boiling water 1 tablespoon of this mix of herbals, and boil for 10 minutes. Add to warm broth a half of teaspoon of honey and oatmeal. Apply on your clean face and neck this mask for 20 minutes.
- Take 2 teaspoons of curd and mix with 1 tablespoon of honey, just add a few drops of vegetable oil and apply on the face for 10 minutes, after you can only wipe the face with wet warm towel or rinse warm water.
- We need to take a teaspoon of honey, mix 2 tablespoons of flour and protein of egg. The resulting mixture was necessary to impose a thin layer on the face and leave for 15 minutes and then washed off with warm water.
- You need to take and mix 100 grams of honey with lemon juice and then apply on face for 15 minutes. Rinse with water at room temperature. The mixture was also suitable for normal skin.
- You should get the egg yolk and rub it with vegetable oil, add the juice of half an orange and half a teaspoon of honey. The resulting mask is applied to the face for 15 minutes and then just wash it off.
- You need 90 grams of egg flour mix it with one egg and mix thoroughly with the addition of 35 grams of honey, stirring until smooth. Apply a thin layer on the face. Hold the mask on the face 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Take 100 grams of honey and 100 grams of almond oil, add 1 gram of salicylic acid and mix well. The resulting mask can be put on the face of the body and hands. Only to smear with a thin layer. The mask helps the skin from peeling skin and against acne.
If you use the recipes of masks then your skin will be soft, clean, well-groomed, do the right thing and taking care not to overdo it.
Beautiful skin is your guarantee of health!