Mustard Mask for Hair Growth: the use of natural ingredients
- How is Working the Mustard Mask for Hair Growth?
- How to Apply the Homemade Hair Mask for Hair Loss with Mustard?
- How to Prepare the Effective Hair Masks with Mustard?
Such masks with the absence of contraindications can be made by each woman.
How is Working the Mustard Mask for Hair Growth?
Hair masks based on mustard powder are very effective due to the substances contained in the plant.
The chemical composition of the mustard – a storehouse of vitamins, natural oils and organic acids, which are very beneficial effect on the hair:
- Vitamin A – is a great natural healer for the most damaged, split, brittle, thinning hair, as has regenerative and restorative properties, and also promotes the development of cells in the collagen and elastin fibers, which are responsible for the elasticity of curls;
- numerous family of vitamins B is designed to moisturize, while helping control the production of the sebaceous glands of subcutaneous fat, the hair was not as shiny and not subjected to too rapid contamination;
- vitamin E, the vitamin of beauty and eternal youth, known for its antioxidant properties, treats seborrhea, prevents hair loss, actively protects against external aggression;
- vitamin D is useful for damaged tissues, as well as restores;
- essential oils soothe irritated scalp, seborrhea treat;
- fatty acids are good for dry hair, as they moisturize and effectively restore fragile, very thin and exhausted strands;
- capsaicin – that’s a substance that plays the important role in hair masks with mustard: it has a strong irritating properties and speeding up blood flow activates hair growth.
All components are composed of mustard mask for hair growth works in complex, and because of this their high efficiency is achieved. Under the influence of these cosmetic means the blood runs faster, and the cells are fully saturated sufficient amount of oxygen which improves the condition of the hair and at the same time strengthens their health.
How to Apply the Homemade Hair Mask for Hair Loss with Mustard?
Incorrect use of mustard mask for hair growth is a big risk to burn the scalp or the hair itself, thereby worsening their condition. This is explained by a strong irritation that capsaicin exerts on cells. Therefore, the care, extreme caution and accurate compliance with all the recommendations – that will help achieve the desired result of mustard as part of masks for beauty and hair health. After all, nothing complicated about these rules is not.
- Use them for the care of greasy, but not dry hair.
- To prepare the mustard masks can not use liquid tablespoon mustard, as there are a lot of extra supplements. You can only use the powder, and only the most fresh.
- Dilute it should either by normal (better mineral or filtered) water, or any herbal decoction (chamomile, nettle, burdock, oak, hop cones, etc.).
- Vymeshivat need to dilute the powder until all lumps are dissolved, and does not become mushy consistency.
- From the cosmetic oils the mustard works better with burdock oil.
- Better to apply the mask in the form of heat, and this is recommended tepefy it on a steam bathhouse.
- Mustard can be a strong allergen. To protect your skin from the adverse reactions, all prepared masks from mustard have to be checked on the inside of the wrist. Only the absence of burning and discomfort can become a solution for applying the mask on the hair roots (along the strands it is not applied).
- Immediately before the procedure soak the ends of hair by warm burdock or olive oil to protect them from the violent effects of capsaicin.
- Apply on the dirty, dry head.
- Better to wrap the head with cellophane to enhance the effect – and even a towel: heat accelerates all processes.
- You can wash off with water or herbal decoction using shampoo.
- Maximum exposure time of the masks with mustard – 20 minutes. If there is an unbearable burning sensation, the procedure should stop. Perhaps you have the broken skin, and all of these micro-cracks better pre heal.
- The course of hair treatment with mustard is once every 7-10 days for 1-2 months.
Experiments with mustard mask for hair growth are not necessary, since the results may disappoint, and not to pleased: intensive precipitation of entire strands, burns, damage to the structure of the hair. Only the most patient and persistent offers all the charm of mustard as an excellent cosmetic remedy for growth and strengthen the hair.
How to Prepare the Effective Hair Masks with Mustard?
Since the mustard masks solve different problems with the skin and hair comprehensively, try to prepare one of the recipes, the result will not disappoint you for sure.
Mustard powder is mixed thoroughly in equal proportions with boiling water until creamy state.
Stir the mustard powder (2 tablespoons) and sugar (2 teaspoons), brewed with boiling water (2 tablespoons), after cooling add beaten raw egg and oils (2 tablespoons) – burdock or castor or olive.
Mustard powder (2 tablespoons) pour hot black or green tea (the same amount), mix thoroughly.
Mustard powder (2 tablespoons) is thoroughly mixed with the fatty cream (2 tablespoons), extra virgin olive oil cold pressed (2 tablespoons) and melted in a water bath butter (2 tablespoons).
Dry yeast (1 tablespoon) mixed with sugar (1 tablespoon), filled with warm (you can even hot water) milk (2 tablespoons). We must wait until the yeast forms a cap, and then pour the mixture into the mustard powder and liquid and warm, but very fresh honey (by 1 tablespoon).
With regular use of such masks for hair fast growth your hair will be noticeably transformed from procedure to procedure: will stop falling out, will grow well, will be poured strength, beauty and health.
It will be hard to guess what the secret of your gorgeous cascade of curls – in a nondescript, but very useful mustard.