Miraculous Facial Mask of Avocado: the best face masks
- What is the Secret of Top Face Mask with Avocado?
- Why are the Best Face Masks with Avocado?
- Effect of the Use of Avocado in Facial Masks.
- Action of Avocado Oil on the Skin.
- Simple Homemade Face Mask Recipes.
It is no accident that avocado is so popular as a food and as a cosmetic means. It has unique properties and, therefore, it is one of the ten most useful products for humans. Avocado is a natural antioxidant and moisturizer. Thanks to its properties, the cosmetic industry has successfully used it in a variety of skin care products.
Especially effective is the face mask with avocado, which is easy to prepare at home.
What is the Secret of Top Face Mask with Avocado?
It is hard to believe, but avocado is superior in content of trace elements any other product in terms of concentration in it of minerals, fats, vitamins and other biologically active substances, all in one. A unique content of all these substances are essential to the human body, moreover, each day.
- Avocado contains elements necessary for a person, such as potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and others.
- “Alligator-Pear” as this fruit is called at origin home, has a pantry of vitamins and pro-vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, C, D, E, F, K, P, PP.
- Avocado is a champion of fruit about the content of vitamin E, which in itself is a powerful antioxidant. No wonder that it is called the vitamin of Beauty, besides it protects our skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- On the health of the skin has a great influence retinol or vitamin A. In combination with vitamin E and Zinc, which are also found in avocados, that is an effective treatment for acne.
- Especially this fruit is rich on fats (30%), but not simple, which are easily digested by body and skin, as well as proteins, polyunsaturated fatty acids, omega-9, plant hormones and other substances useful to humans.
Why are the Best Face Masks with Avocado?
Avocado as a face mask, as if is specially created by nature for nourishment, protection, youth and beauty of women. All the vitamins contained in the pulp and avocado oil, are essential for the skin at any age. Lack of one of them in the human body leads to undesirable changes in the skin condition, which is most evident on our face.
Two vitamin (A and E), are absorbed only in conjunction with fats. Oils in avocados, go deep easily into all the layers of the skin, delivering the necessary nutrients and vitamins for its natural energy balance. As a result, hydrated skin glows with beauty and health. No wonder that at motherland the women use the avocado like a gift of nature to save their youth and protect their faces from the sun and wind.
Effect of the Use of Avocado in Facial Masks
With the regular use of the mask with avocado oil you can achieve the amazing results. You will be provided:
- active moisturizing the skin, protecting it from drying or peeling;
- healing of small cracks, burns and wounds invisible;
- removal of inflammation in acne, dermatitis, eczema;
- getting rid of various skin eruptions, including allergic;
- slowing down the process of premature aging of the skin;
- eliminate wrinkles around the eyes, nose and mouth folds;
- protection from the adverse effects of ultraviolet rays;
- activate blood circulation and oxygen metabolism in the skin;
- accelerate the process of skin cell regeneration;
- stimulation of collagen and elastin.
Action of Avocado Oil on the Skin
The cosmetic properties of this unique product have moisturizing, emollient, wound healing, soothing and regenerating effects. So the mask with avocado is useful, when caring for dry, sensitive, mature and aging skin. Do not forget to put a mask on your neck and chest also.
The action of avocado oil is effective as a protective agent for the skin from wind and frost in winter. It can be used to care for the delicate skin around the eyes. Avocado oil has regenerating effect of protective functions of the epidermis and can be used at any age, even for children’s skin.
The uniqueness of avocado masks for the face in the fact that they can be used for any type of skin in its natural form without any additives.
Simple Homemade Face Mask Recipes
For masks with avocado use the ripe fruits with a soft oily pulp previously kneaded with a fork or blender to puree state. Any mask is applied on cleansed face for 15-20 min., leaving the area around the eyes and mouth, then wash off with warm water.
Usually, nourishing mask with avocado together with other components contains the honey. In allergy to it – exclude the honey from the mask, replacing by cheese.
Natural Face Mask for Dry Skin and Sensitive Skin
- 1Mix 1 tablespoon of avocado pulp and warm mashed potatoes, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, ½ tablespoon of sour cream.
- To a mixture of 1 tablespoon of avocado and the same number of banana (or melon), add 1 egg yolk and a teaspoon of honey. Impose impasto.
- Prepare the oatmeal on the water. Mix 1 tablespoon of cereal and avocado pulp, add 4 tablespoons of milk, stir well.
How to Make a Homemade Facial Mask for Oily Skin
1. This kind of mask will dry the oily skin very well: to avocado pulp (1 tablespoon) add one egg white and lemon juice (1 tablespoon), mix well.
2 . 1 tablespoon of rub avocado with 2 tablespoonfuls of yogurt or sour. This mask will not only save you from greasy skin, but makes matte and even whiten your skin.
Mask for combined (mixed) skin
- Mix 1 egg, 1 tablepoon of avocado pulp and flour, 1 teaspoon of honey and mayonnaise, carefully rub. The mask has a cleansing effect.
Homemade Masks for Wrinkles
1. To a half of avocados add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and dry yeast, stir and let stand for 5-10 min., only after apply to face.
2. Grate one avocado and a carrot, beat 1 egg, add ½ cup of sour cream and 3 tablespoons of honey. All mix until smooth. Wonderful restoring mask to improve the structure and color.
3. Smoothing mask for aged and dull skin requires pre-cooling before use. 1 avocado, 2 eggs, 3 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of yogurt, 2 teaspoons of baking soda and 2 drops of orange oil – mix everything, put in the refrigerator in a glass container for 12 hours.
4. Another recipe that is perfect for any skin, if you need to refresh the face quickly: a tablespoon of softened fruit add 4-5 drops of lemon juice and a few leaves of fresh mint – a refreshing facial mask with avocado is ready!
Your face radiates beauty and youth! You are great!