Lamination is the Best Homemade Hair Treatments for Damaged Hair
Lamination of hair – hair covering colorless and colored composition. And today, I will offer a lamination with gelatin as it is one of the best homemade hair treatments for damaged hair.
Lamination of Hair with Gelatin Allows You to:
- 1. Healthier hair.
Due to the fact that the film is applied to the hair protects the hair from the effects of varnishes, curling, winter cold or summer heat, healthier hair, acquire a beautiful, well-groomed appearance.
- 2. Get rid of split ends and hair breakage.
Each hair is covered with a huge amount of keratin scales. On the health of the hair every flake tight to the previous one. Eventually, when the hair have experienced the action of dust, sun, cold, flakes begin to delaminate, causing hair to lose an attractive appearance, break, become unkempt and dull. The film deposited during lamination hair coats scales, forming a new hair surface – smooth, resilient, impervious to external negative factors.
- 3. Make hair manageable, voluminous and shiny.
Immediately after the procedure, the hair get volume (average 15%), easy to comb, shiny, even without the use of sprays and other cosmetics.
- 4. To preserve your hair color.
Lamination of hair very often do after staining, as it allows you to not only improve the hair, but also to preserve your color.
- 5. Strengthen hair.
Film deposited on the hair makes them stronger and thicker, so the styling even in the home will look irresistible.
- This method of hair restoration is suitable for those with severely damaged hair, the hair is lost healthy shine and become dry as straw.
- Just for the owners of fine and thin hair this procedure of laminating with gelatin will cause the most visible effect of the hair.
The advantage of gelatin front of the store by means of lamination is that it contains collagen protein (natural), which will cover each of your hair with a protective film. Therefore, after this procedure, your hair will become healthy appearance, will become thicker. Gelatin moisturizes and nourishes the hair.
Just do not count on a stunning effect from the first procedure. For visible changes you need at least 3 procedures.
It is advisable to carry them out when you’re used to wash your hair. That is, if you wash 3 times a week, you can do laminating gelatin 3 times in a row.
If you wash your hair 1 time a week, hair restoration procedures you can do also 1 time per week.
Each time, your hair will accumulate effect and as a result you get a shine, silkiness and smoothness.
Recipe for Homemade Lamination Hair with Gelatin
For the gelatin mask you will need:
1 tablespoon of gelatin
3 tablespoons boiled water
0,5 of tablespoon of the mask or hair conditioner
How do Lamination of Hair
1. Boil the water, give it a little cool. Pour 1 tablespoon of gelatin in a glass bowl and pour 3 tablespoons of water but not hot. If you have thick or long hair, increase the proportion of 3 times, that is, three tablespoons gelatin, add 9 tablespoons of water (just do always in the ratio of 1:3). Thoroughly mix everything. Do not be afraid if gelatin sticks to cutlery, then it is easy to wash off. After you stir well, cover the bowl with gelatin, so it do not cool down.
After the first treatment you should adjust the proportions.
2. At this time, until the gelatin swells, you go to wash your hair with shampoo, and then still apply balm and then wash off. Wipe the hair with a towel to remove excess moisture, but that they remain slightly damp.
3. So, since we did gelatin with water about 20 minutes passed. If it is not completely dissolved, you can heat it up even in a water bath, stirring until smooth.
4. Then add to the gelatin your favorite conditioner or mask – half a tablespoon (not desirable to add more, since the effect is not the same as it should). The consistency should resemble a thick cream or paste.
5. Now apply the gelatin mixture to your wet hair. It is advisable not to put it on the scalp, that is, on the very roots of the hair. Back down about 1 cm from the roots of the hair.
6. Then you need to put a plastic bag over your head or a special hat. Warm your head with a towel and hair dryer for 10-15 minutes. And stay with gelatin mask during 45 minutes.
7. Now wash off the mask with water. You will see that the gelatin will wash off with your hair easily, thanks to the balsam, which we added to the mix.
How often do Lamination of Hair?
Gelatin lamination of hair you can do at least 1 time per week for 2 months.
The result you will see immediately after the first application, and then the effect will only intensify, because gelatin has the cumulative effect – the more procedures have been done, the better the outcome and the condition of your hair.
To make your hair strength and grow fast, look at these effective masks also.