Kiwi Face Mask: Homemade Facial Mask Recipes
- Kiwi Fruit Face Mask: A Magical Effect on the Skin
- Kiwi Face Mask: Indications and Contraindications
- Homemade Facial Mask Recipes with Kiwi
This exotic fruit has long been conquered many of its sour-sweet taste: it’s time to open the kiwi (Chinese gooseberry) and how wonderful kiwi fruit face mask. Homemade kiwi face mask transforms your reflection in the mirror magically.
Kiwi Fruit Face Mask: A Magical Effect on the Skin
After applying a kiwi face mask, you will be surprised by immediate effect, that it will have on the skin: after it the feeling of lightness and freshness appears, and the skin brightens and acquires a healthy color. Kiwi face mask is obliged by its magical properties to its components: the composition of the wonderful fruit is truly unique.
- Vitamins B are the basis of healthy skin: thiamine has anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties (kiwi face mask relieves the irritation, helps to cope with acne and microcracks); riboflavin renews skin cells and helps them to absorb oxygen (kiwi-fruit face mask markedly rejuvenates the skin); niacin improves the blood circulation; pyridoxine normalizes metabolic processes in cells; folacin tightens the skin, making it more elastic, supple and young;
- Vitamin C acts on the skin as a powerful antioxidant, and therefore kiwi-fruit face mask contributes to the development of new collagen fibers, which extends the youth of the skin;
- Vitamin E causes the pores to close – after kiwi face mask the skin tightens and there is less contaminated pores;
- calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, potassium and manganese, which are part of the exotic fruit, nourish the skin; and because of them kiwi face mask makes the skin more healthy, normalizing the internal processes in the cells and improving its appearance.
So, that the benefits of kiwi face mask are very high, and not worth it to ignore: it’s time to turn the favorite product in rejuvenating mask for different skin types.
Kiwi Face Mask: Indications and Contraindications
Universal indications for use of kiwi: beneficial properties of this fruit make the mask effective. Kiwi face mask may be advisable for regular use:
- those who began to notice in the mirror signs of skin aging: the kiwi face mask smoothes out wrinkles, makes the skin supple and taut;
- owners of problematic and oily skin: kiwi face mask tightens pores and normalizes the sebaceous glands;
- everyone who cares about the nutrition and health of his skin: when you add to the mask softener components, it can be used even for dry and sensitive skin.
It’s time to talk about contraindications to the use of kiwi fruit face mask: the benefits and harms of this fruit as part of masks are defined by cosmetologists. It is not recommended to use a kiwi face mask for open wounds on the face and skin diseases of severe character. Check that this fruit will not cause you a skin allergy: a slice of kiwi put on the wrist until dry. If the skin does not respond on the test, you can start preparing magical masks.
Homemade Facial Mask Recipes with Kiwi
The minerals and vitamins allows to make a very hydrating kiwi face mask.
FOR PROBLEMATIC SKIN
- 1. Classical
Knead kiwi by fork or chop in a blender. Apply on the face without any additives and accessory ingredients.
- 2. Poppy
Knead halves of kiwi and mix with poppy grains (1 teaspoon).
FOR AGING SKIN
- 3. Honey
Grind flesh kiwi in a blender, mix with liquid honey (1 tablespoon).
- 4. Fruit
Grind and mix in equal quantities of kiwi, apples, pears and persimmons.
FOR OILY SKIN
- 5. Mask Horseradish
Flesh of kiwi mix with crushed lemon and grated horseradish. All ingredients have to be in equal amounts.
- 6. Clay
Flesh of kiwi mix with beaten egg whites, green cosmetic clay (2 tablespoons) and olive oil (1 teaspoon).
FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN
- 7. Curd
Flesh of kiwi grind in a blender, mix with low-fat cottage cheese (2 tbsp).
- 8. Sour Cream
Flesh of kiwi, mix with sour cream (1 tablespoon).
FOR NORMAL SKIN
- 9. Banana
Grind halves of kivi and a third of a banana in a blender, mix with white yogurt (1 teaspoon).
- 10. Complex Mask
Mash kiwi, mix with yogurt (2 tablespoons), orange juice (1 tablespoon), almond oil (1 tablespoon), grated carrots (1 teaspoon).
So, in these homemade facial mask recipes you can choose one or some, which will be the magical means to care for your skin.