Kefir Hair Mask Benefits: natural hair masks for damaged hair
- Yogurt Hair Mask Benefits
- Instructions for Use of Masks with Yogurt
- Natural Hair Masks for Damaged Hair
This is not surprising, that we are talking about yogurt masks, which you can apply at home easily. They contain a unique kind of microflora fungus, which influences very well on growth and strengthening of the hair damaged.
Yogurt Hair Mask Benefits
The most usual yogurt, even without additional ingredients, provides comprehensive medical and cosmetic effects on the cells of the scalp, follicles, roots and hair structure themselves.
- Excellent care of greasy, fatty, dirty strands (due to organic acids).
- Riboflavin – protection for the weak, tired, lifeless strands.
- Niacin activates hair growth, prevents them die prematurely, prophylactic against gray hair.
- Vitamin B12 produces red blood cells, so that after masks with kefir expect growth of hair. It also gets rid of gray hair, dandruff, sectional ends and stops falling strands.
- Biotin restores hair damaged and brittle, make them strength.
- Choline provides blood flow to the follicles, accelerating growth.
- Calcium gives the hair volume and density, capacity and strength.
- Potassium successfully and effectively control unstable moisture level, responsible for water balance and helping cells retain precious moisture – it is especially necessary to dry and brittle strands.
- Phosphorus makes curls elasticity, shiny, enveloping them invisible but solid film, which creates the effect of light.
- Iodine strengthens follicles in roots, preventing hair loss.
Awesome action – is not it? As want so much to have our hair shiny, long and thick. Because the female charm and mystery are in them. But can all this be achieved using conventional yogurt? With proper and regular use of healthy hair mask with yogurt it is possible.
Instructions for Use of Masks with Yogurt
These recommendations are the result of many years of experience of all adherents of natural beauty means: kefir hair mask benefits are not the innovation in the home beauty. Experts also attached to these councils, so any triholog confirms their efficiency and effectiveness scientifically.
- For the preparation of these masks use home, fresh and natural yogurt.
- For dry hair fits the yogurt with a fat content of 3,2 – 6 %, for fat hair – or very low fat, or 1%, for normal hair – 2.5%.
- Warm yogurt as part of such masks will be most effective, so it is better to pre warmed slightly in a water (steam) bath.
- Do not think that yogurt absolutely safe product: if you’ve never used a mask for your hair out of it, be sure to check its effect on your skin. Prepared means are applied to the area of skin behind the ear for 20 minutes and then analyzed the sensations. No itching and redness – permission to use the repair mask.
- Yogurt is a unique means for skin and hair: it can be applied to the roots, rub to the skin, spread it over the entire length of the strands, wet it only the ends – it all depends on what kind of problem you want to solve with the help of kefir mask.
- Recommended to apply it to dirty, but slightly damp curls.
- The head to be covered with plastic hat and wrapped up with a handkerchief, towel, scarf for warmth.
- Masks are usually kept on the hair for about 30 minutes, and if their structure contains no aggressive ingredients (mustard, onion, lemon, pepper, brandy, alcohol), – a couple of hours or even overnight.
- Can wash away everything: warm water, herb tea, lemon or vinegar solution.
- Full course of treatment is usually 10 masks at a frequency of once every 5-7 days.
The bold experiments even with harmless homemade yogurt sometimes terminate abysmal, only because all the women love to define “by eye” and mix in one mask all that they have at home. If you do not want to obtain the bad results, use the recipes, which have been proved by experience, specifying all proportions, dosage, quantity, and the list of ingredients.
Natural Hair Masks for Damaged Hair
Kefir – the product is very unpretentious and safely combined with a variety of components, without losing its effectiveness.
- Nutritional Mask
Raw egg whisk, mix with 100 ml of kefir.
- For Shine and Radiance
Raw egg whisk, mix with 100 ml of yogurt, stir in a mixture of 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- For Density and Volume
1 tablespoon of dry yeast (15 g) diluted in water (50 ml) over 15 minutes, add them to the yogurt ( 250 ml).
- Honey Mask
3 tablespoons of yogurt mixed with liquid, enough warm honey (about the same number), raw egg.
- For Split Ends
100 ml of yogurt mixed with 50 ml of vegetable (sunflower, olive) or cosmetic (burdock, castor oil, almond oil, jojoba) oil.
Colorless henna (1 tablespoon) diluted with cold filtered water (2 tablespoons), add mushy mixture into yogurt (half a cup), pour the raw egg yolk.
- Moisturizing Hair Mask
In yogurt (150 ml) add pre-pounded raw egg yolk, slightly warmed burdock oil in the form of heat (1 tablespoon).
- Brightening Mask
Squeeze of fresh lemon juice (3 tablespooons), mix it thoroughly with extra virgin olive oil (1 tablespoon), warm yogurt (100 ml). At least add the mashed egg yolk.
Yogurt/Kefir hair mask is simple, do not require a lot of time and financial costs. But the results with regular and correct usage can justify the wildest hopes.