Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Hair Growth? – YES
Everyone knows that to give your hair a healthy shine, it is enough to rinse it with apple cider vinegar. But not only this.
Apple cider vinegar is a unique and very effective product, the use of which will protect you from the itching and hair loss more than that will make your curls smooth, soft and healthy.
The question – Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Hair Growth?
The reply – YES, as:
- Apple cider vinegar contains pectin, potassium, malic and acetic acid, trace minerals, beneficial bacteria and enzymes what are good for balance the pH of our scalp thereby creating an inhospitable environment for bacterial and fungal infections what relieve an itchy scalp and dandruff.
- Besides, apple cider vinegar can help to remove dead skin cells that clog follicles and retard the hair’s ability to grow, stimulates the growth or hair follicle and stop hair loss.
- And one more important feature is that it is possible to gain a healthy and strong hair only when you have an efficient circulation of blood in your body. Apple cider vinegar is able to stimulate better circulation of blood from the body to your hair follicle. The process of circulating blood to all parts of your body is essential because it supplies the essential nutrients to all hair follicles. People who have efficient blood circulations have healthy hair because the nutrients strengthen the roots of their follicles.
But do not forget that you have to buy only apple cider vinegar that is organic, not pasteurized and unfiltered.
Rinsing Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar
If you want to have your hair silky and soft, dissolve in a liter of water and a spoonful of apple cider vinegar, and rinse after washing your hair. To heighten the effect you can add half a spoon of fresh lemon juice.
There is also a recipe: 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar should be diluted in 3 cups of boiling water.
To give the hair a dark color saturation and brightness, take a spoonful of apple cider vinegar and a cup of broth with rosemary dissolve in a liter of boiled water. Rinse your hair with this solution.
To lighten and strengthen the hair take a spoon of apple cider vinegar, a cup of chamomile and dissolve in a liter of water.
Hair masks with Apple Cider Vinegar
If you have oily hair, then take a few apples (depending on the length of your hair), rub them on a fine grater and mix with a spoon of apple cider vinegar. This slurry apply to the hair and thoroughly rub into the roots. Leave it on for twenty minutes and rinse with warm water.
If your hair falls out and tired of itching: Mix a spoonful of boiled water and as much cider vinegar. In this solution, wet the comb and gently comb the hair as long as they are not wet.
Packs of Hair with Apple Cider Vinegar
If you have dandruff: Mix half a cup of water with the same amount of apple cider vinegar, a little warm up and apply to dry hair. Gently massage your head and wrap film. After an hour wash off with shampoo.
One more recipe to stop dandruff: two tablespoons of burdock leaves should pour boiling water (1 liter) and put on a slow fire. When the water begins to boil, remove from heat and let cool. Strain and mix with two tablespoons of vinegar. Apply carefully to the scalp and leave for half an hour. After you wash your hair with shampoo.
To strengthen the hair in a glass of boiled water dissolve a spoon of honey and add a spoonful of apple cider vinegar. Apply on the hair and massage into the scalp. Half an hour later all the rinse.
Effective Hair Care with Apple Vinegar
- Mix 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, 1 tablaspoon of apple cidre venegar with 3 tablespoons of conditioner and make the exfoliating of your hair with plastic bristle brush. This will clean your hair and improve your blood circulation. Massage the mixture gently into your scalp for several minutes.
- Shampoo with warm water. Continue to massage scalp during shampoo and rinse. This should take 10-15 minutes. Place plastic cap over hair for 20 minutes.
- Mix your Apple Cider Vinegar with equal part of distilled water. Apply cider rinse to hair and leave on for a few minutes. Be careful with your eyes. Rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
Hair grows approximately an half an inches per month; it will take about two months before you see any real results.
After each shampooing rinse hair with a weak solution of water and apple cider vinegar, no matter how expensive your shampoo is.
So you eliminate the adverse impact that a lot of cosmetic products make for hair.