Hyaluronic Acid is Elixir of Youth for your Face
- Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Skin
- Damages to the Skin after Use of Hyaluronic Acid
- Masks with Hyaluronic Acid: Effectiveness of Homemade Means
Hyaluronic acid was opened in the 30s by Carl Mayer. Useful properties of substances evaluated much later in the twentieth century.
The human skin contains a large amounts of structural proteins such as elastin and collagen. Valuable quality of hyaluronic acid are the ability to hold the collagen fibers, the optimization of the water balance of the skin and giving it elasticity. Collagen plays an important linking role to help to restore smoothness, evenness and elasticity of the skin.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid for Skins
Hyaluronic acid is a part of the plurality of body tissues. The material is available in the egg-cell, the heart muscle and joints. One of the important functions is moisture distribution in cells and body tissues. Acid molecule delivers water to those places where it is most needed.
Another significant role is the protection function. Hyaluronic acid prevents the development of arthritis and normalize intraocular pressure. When the skin becomes gray, sallow, becomes thin, prematurely wrinkles appear – it is the appearance of the first symptoms of a lack of Hyaluron acid. In recent years, the early symptoms of aging are increasing in the young people. One of the main reasons for this – a surplus of ultraviolet rays. That is why it is important not to forget about the ways of protection from the damaging sunlight.
Hyaluronic acid is also called the balm of youth. Such title of this substances is well-deserved, thanks to its valuable useful properties:
• rapid healing of wounds and microcracks, burns and other injuries due to the acceleration of cell growth;
• the attraction and accumulation of water molecules, where necessary;
• antioxidant capabilities – removal of free radicals helps to cleanse the cells and prevents cancer, premature aging and a decrease in immunity;
• it is a highly effective way to combat herpes with the procedure of Contour Lip. Hyaluronic acid effectiveness will get rid of this unpleasant problem;
• used in surgery to accelerate healing after surgery, for the treatment of some lesions of the skin and bone.
All features of hyaluronic acid effectiveness allows to use it extensively in modern cosmetology and productive medicine. Experts around the world have proved that the presence of a sufficient amount of hyaluronic acid is an essential condition for the rejuvenation of the skin. Even today, a substance used in pharmacology for the manufacture of creams, masks and other cosmetic funds.
Damages to the Skin after Use of Hyaluronic Acid
The substance belongs to the bio-active, so when you use it you need to be very careful. There are several contraindications to the use of hyaluronic acid:
- herpes virus;
- inflammation of the skin;
- recent peeling;
- blood disease.
Also use of hyaluronic acid is not recommended in hot weather, during treatment can not visit the sauna and solarium.
Use at home
Elixir of youth is available in several forms:
The benefits of hyaluronic acid for skin is used in the set of cosmetic products for the professional care of the skin. In combination with an external application, it is important to eat as much as possible products having in their composition hyaluronic acid. These products include: potatoes, blueberries, sauerkraut, green beans, sunflower, beef, peanuts, bananas and cherries. Active development of substances in the body help zinc, magnesium and potassium. These substances rich in spinach, potatoes and brown rice.
You can get this means without resorting to pharmacological agents. There is an easy way to extract substances from animal products – shell eggs.
- For this home shell eggs should be thoroughly washed, dried and ground into a fine powder. The resulting powder should add water and simmer on low heat for at least 12 hours, if necessary adding water. As a result, a concentrate of hyaluronic acid that can be used to care for themselves. The concentrate needs to carefully observe the dosage during the preparation of homemade cosmetics.
Masks with Hyaluronic Acid: Effectiveness of Homemade Means
• Egg Mask
To prepare mix four drops of hyaluronic acid with one tablespoon of grapefruit pulp and chicken egg yolk. the mask is applied on the moistened face and décolleté.
• Honey and Cottage Cheese
For masks you need one tablespoon of melted honey, one tablespoon of fat cottage cheese and two drops of hyaluronic acid. The mask is applied to portions requiring recharge for a few minutes and then rinsed.
• Dairy Mask
15 ml of fresh cream mixed with carrot juice and three drops of the substance.
You can buy the concentrated hyaluronic acid in any big pharmacy.