How to Treat Face with Problem Skin: Acne Home Remedies
- What Means Skin Problems?
- How to Treat Face with Problem Skin
- Facial Skin Care Treatments: Acne Home Remedies
Not only on the choice of suitable cosmetic products and regular facials depends from the type of skin, but the overall appearance of a person.
The face is our visit card; and to our beauty and grooming face people pay attention at first meet. In this case the most unfortunate persons are those who have problem skin face, requiring maximum care, time and money. The consultations with dermatologists and cosmetologists, all kinds of salon facial skin care treatments, as well as a thorough and regular acne home remedies can help in this case.
What Means Skin Problems?
Skin problems can overtake a person at any age: they can be hereditary and accompany from birth, can manifest themselves at puberty, and may complicate the condition mature and aging skin. To determine how to treat face with skin problem you have to know its features:
- various types of inflamed small acne and nodules;
- pigmented spots;
- black points also need special care for problem skin;
- vascular patches;
- scaly patches;
- fatty, greasy luster.
Sometimes simple means, only masking the problem, are not enough. And skin condition worsens gradually, and requires treatment.
How to Treat Face with Problem Skin
Inflamed and oily facial skin requires a special attention, so everyone who has the misfortune to be its owner, has to know how to treat face with problematic skin.
- Since the cause of most skin problems is improper activity of internal systems, you should start with their normalization. Decrease fatty, fried, smoked and spicy food in your diet. But the fresh fruit, berries and vegetables should be on your desk every day. Drink more clean water: it will help to bring out the harmful substances.
- Never try to squeeze blackheads, pimples and black spots at home. Understandably your desire to get rid of them, but instead of one extruded inflamed two new will be formed.
- Wash with warm water in the morning and in the evening, but do not use a soap. It is better buy Cleansing Gel for oily skin.
- Regularly clean the pores and dirt which can provoke the problems: there are scrubs for this purpose.
- Try to minimize the use of cosmetics such as powder and foundation cream: they clog the pores.
- Handle with a towel careful, not to traumatize the skin.
- Pay special attention to acne home remedies: they are easy to prepare, will not require a lot of time, but will have a medical and masking effect, which will help bring the skin in order.
Facial Skin Care Treatments: Acne Home Remedies
Acne home remedies – are the means for problem skin, which provide the most complete and gentle care.
1. Firming Mask
Mix the baker’s yeast (1 tablespoon), sour milk (3 tablespoons), lemon juice (1 teaspoon) and hydrogen peroxide 3% (5 drops).
2. Drying Mask
Whip protein and add the lemon pulp (1 teaspoon).
3. Smoothing Mask
Whip protein, add the lemon zest, chopped into flour (1 teaspoon), lemon juice (1 teaspoon) and oatmeal (1 tablespoon).
4. Anti-Inflammatory Mask
Baker’s yeast (1 tablespoon) mixed with the juice of any acidic berries or fruit (lemon, cranberry, currant, pomegranate), if necessary, dilute with cold water until thick consistancy.
5. Cleaning Mask
Baker’s yeast (1 tablespoon) grind with yogurt until thick consistancy.
6. Mask against Greasy
Potato flour mixed with curd until thick consistancy.
7. Soothing Mask
Cottage cheese with low% content of fat (1 tablespoon) mixed with yogurt (3 tablespoons).
8. Mask to Improve the Complexion
Minced parsley (1 tablespoon) mixed with lemon juice (1 teaspoon), yogurt (2 tablespoons) and starch (1 teaspoon).
9. Mask against Enlarged Pores
The pulp of black dried bread put in sour milk for half an hour, make a slurry consistancy.
10. Mask for Acne
Beat protein, mix with lemon juice (1 teaspoon), and aloe juice (1 tablespoon).
Knowing how to treat face with a problem skin, you can ease and greatly improve your appearance without resorting to specialists. If facial skin care treatments at home is not able to cope with the problem, consult a dermatologist or beautician.