How to Tighten the Neck? Care for the skin on neck
- Cleansing the Skin on Neck.
- Nutrition and Hydration of the Skin on Neck.
- Home Remedies for Tightening Skin.
- Massage to Tighten Neck Muscles.
Very often, paying a great attention to the facial skin, we forget to take care of the skin on neck. But it is the neck, above all, which gives the woman’s age, because it has a thin skin and devoid of natural muscle training. All this together leads to its relatively rapid fading.
The rules of neck skin care, are the same as for the face. However, it is good to be aware of its susceptibility to drought due to fewer sebaceous glands.
Cleansing the Skin on Neck
For cleansing the skin on neck is better to use cosmetic milk, cream, sour cream or high-quality vegetable oil, and then wipe by the lotion for dry or normal skin. If you use a soap, choose superfatted varieties, such as “baby” or with the addition of emollients and moisturizing ingredients.
- Rinse the neck during face care with soft water at room temperature. If you use hot water, do not forget to rinse the neck with cool water or rub it with an ice cube. Before the procedure do not forget to release the access the back of the neck.
Nutrition and Hydration of the Skin on Neck
The cream is applied to damp skin immediately after cleansing. In the evening use the nutritious cream, better liquid emulsion or gel-cream, as it does not hinder the movement of the massage lines. Daily, in the morning, apply a protective cream, which is the same as you use for the face.
Impose cream in a circular motion from the bottom – to up, from the collarbone to the chin.
- It is desirable, after applying the cream, make massage the neck a few minutes, and make a few claps under the chin with the back of the palms of both hands alternately. Also it is useful a massage of chin, neck and décolleté, with a circular motion of hair brush, specifically made for this purpose. Do not forget to remove the remnants of the cream in 15-20 minutes with a damp cloth. Not to make dirty clothes, apply the cream before 30 minutes before to dress in the morning and go to bed at night.
From the cosmetic procedures the compresses are especially good for skin on neck.
Home Remedies for Tightening Skin
- The most simple and easy to make is a water compress. The neck should be lubricated with a thin layer of cream, after the multi-layer gauze should be imposed for 30 minute. Napkin can be wetted with water or herbal infusion. Put the oilcloth on the napkin and wrap neck.
- Very useful are the compresses with heated high-quality of vegetable oils, preferably olive or corn. Do the compress as follows: neck is smeared with heated oil, top covered with plastic wrap and a towel. Duration compress is 30 minutes.
- Rinse the skin on neck with warm water, then apply a nourishing cream and let it soak. Moisten, a folded in several layers of cheesecloth, with vegetable oil, and cover the neck to the chin. Cover with hot wet towel. Hold a wrap till the towel cools.
- The contrast compress with imposition of hot and cold towels is also very effective.
Perform these procedures once a week, or twice or three times a week, depending upon the age and condition of the skin.
Masks for the neck are usually made in the same rate as for the face. This procedure is most effective immediately after a hot or contrast compress. Always necessary to consider that the skin of the face and neck is very often of various types. Very useful the nutritional vitamin masks, that are performed during the warm season, and mask using egg yolks, honey and vegetable oil. Masks for the neck, are prepared according to the recipes for dry, normal (prone to dryness) skin.
Recipes of Masks for Skin Care Neck
- Boil the potatoes and mash it with butter or olive oil, then add any fresh fruit juice. The mask is applied on clean skin of the neck for 15-20 minutes. After this time, wash off with cool water and causes a nourishing cream.
- Spread one yolk with three tablespoons of vegetable oil. And add 5 drops of natural lemon juice. The mask is applied for 15 minutes.
- To revitalize the aging skin, the following composition helps very well: one teaspoon of corn or olive oils, one teaspoon of nourishing cream and one egg yolk.
It is well known that the appearance of wrinkles on the neck, is not only due to the aging of the skin, but also because of early senility muscles. The neck muscles are almost devoid of physical activity, especially in sedentary, when we spend most of the time with the down head and relaxed neck. Therefore, the muscles and the neck skin lose elasticity, and atrophy pretty quickly, talking about the woman’s age.
To avoid this, you need to do regular exercises for the neck, consisting of special exercises. And in everyday life, avoid the poses with the relaxed head and neck. It is better to sleep on a flat surface or with low pillow. Try to keep your head up – it will strengthen the muscles of the neck to prevent the appearance of double chin, and add to your confidence.
Massage to Tighten Neck Muscles
This procedure improves the blood circulation of the neck skin and helps to tighten neck muscles. Before the massage, apply the nourishing cream to the skin.
- Massage is performed dorsum of the hand, gentle pumping movements from the midline to the outer.
- The left side of the neck is massaged by right hand, the right – by left.
- The inner side of surface is massaging by fingers from up to down.
- All massage movements are performed three times.
- Immediately, after the procedure, remove the remaining cream completely.
- Quick massage is required every day – it is the main condition of its effectiveness.
- Contraindications for massage are any skin inflammations.