How to slow Ageing Process with Ancient Drink Recipes?
All sorts of ancient recipes of elixirs of immortality, youth and health, recipes of alive and dead water in many countries the quacks and alchemists tried to find during many centuries.
What did not they added in the potions for rejuvenation: and medicinal plants, and precious stones, and garlic, and even poisons…
Now-a-days some old recipes preserved to slow ageing process by strengthening your immune system.
Ancient Drink Recipes to Slow Ageing Process
Tibetan Drinking Water
- Put in a glass jar the rhinestone, smoky and rose quartz, amethyst, carnelian and cacholong, pour boiling water, put on 8 -10 hours in the sun. Such water rejuvenates, gives vitality and serves as prevention of various diseases. Take it daily for 2 – 3cup, used also topically for rubs, lotions, compresses to soften the skin, giving it elasticity, smoothing out wrinkles, as well as cuts, bruises, burns.
Drink of Tibetan Monks
Surely, you have already heard about this recipe for the elixir of youth, the Unesco expedition found it in 1971 in a Tibetan monastery, which was written on clay tablets in the 5th century BC.
- Take 100 grams of chamomile, 100 grams of St. John’s wort, 100 grams of Helichrysum, and 100 grams of birch buds. All grind and mix thoroughly, put in a jar with a lid. Daily brew 1 tablespoon of this mixture 0.5 liters of boiling water. Wait for 20 minutes. Strain through a cloth and not through cheesecloth. Take in the form of heat for 1 glass with the addition of a teaspoon of honey 2 times a day: in the morning on an empty stomach 20 minutes before meals and at night before going to sleep 2 hours after a meal (after this evening ‘s nothing more to eat or drink). So take every day till the end of herbs. The course is held every five years. It promotes weight loss, strengthen the metabolism, cleanse the body of toxins and improve the work of the heart, liver, kidney and pancreas, as well as increases the elasticity of blood vessels, prevents the development of multiple sclerosis, heart attack and hypertension.
Indian Youth Elixir
- In India, there is a legend that somehow between gods and demons the battle broke out for the possession of “nine innermost”, one of which was… the garlic. In this battle one of the gods was seriously injured, while doctors prepared garlic-based elixir for God and saved him from death. Elixir recipe was very simple: boil 2 crushed of garlic cloves in 1liter of milk, and let stand for 1hour. Take throughout the day 1 cup before meals.
Chinese Recipe of Anti-Aging
- In ancient Chinese book there is the recipe which also includes garlic. Clean 350 grams of garlic, wash it twice and mince. Add 200 grams of alcohol, let it brew for 10 days, then strain. After 3days, you can begin treatment. In cold milk ( 30-50ml ) add a few drops of garlic cooked liquid mixture and drink 3times a day 30minutes before meals, as follows: on the first day take 1 drop in the morning , at lunch – 2 drops in the evening – 3 drops. The next morning – 4 drops for dinner – 5drops in the evening – 6 drops, etc. By the end of the fifth day take 15drops in the evening , the morning of the sixth day – 15 drops, then every time the number of droplets is reduced by one. In the evening of the tenth day drink 1 drop. Next course continue to 25drops 3times a day for as long as the infusion is completed. Well-conducted treatment has a beneficial effect on all the systems and functions of the body, vessels cleaned of fat and calcium deposits become elastic. Repetition of a course is not recommended more often than once every 5 years.
Caucasian Drinks of Longevity
- Pour 25 gram of root fennel by 1liter of boiling water, boil for 2 minutes and let stand 10minutes. Drink drink 3cups a day. Or pour 1teaspoon of chopped fruits of fennel by a cup of boiling water, leave for 2hours in a sealed container, then strain. Drink 1tablespoon 3 – 4times a day 20minutes before meals.
- In ancient Egypt was very popular tea drink from Sudanese rose – hibiscus. Hibiscus petals were discovered by archaeologists along with other spices, and objects in the tombs of the nobles of the Egyptians. This drink is popular in our days. In the present Sudanese rose antioxidants that protect the skin from aging, so regular consumption of tea hibiscus allows you to save individual youth and beauty.