How to Make Mask for Face with Sour Cream: universal effect
- Recipes for Face Masks with Sour Cream: What Is the Secret?
- Face Masks Recipes with Sour Cream: Recommendations for Use
- Homemade Face Mask Recipes with Sour Cream: Contraindications
- Best Homemade Face Masks Recipes with Sour Cream
Do you like delicious and delicate sour cream? Share it with your skin too: the face masks recipes with sour cream are the best cosmetic product that is ideal for all skin types. This unique, inexpensive product is always at hand, and recipes for face masks with sour cream are very easy to prepare. But the result is an amazingly soft and delicate skin, to which is a pleasure to touch and to look.
Recipes for Face Masks with Sour Cream: What Is the Secret?
The sour cream can do wonders to our skin for the reason that is a storehouse of vitamins, trace elements and minerals. Therefore, any homemade face masks recipes with sour cream with the active action of their components on the skin is able to:
- regenerate the skin with the first signs of aging: remove old cells and restore elastin fibers and collagen, making the skin firm and elastic – vitamin A contributes to this;
- improve blood circulation in the skin tissues, saturating the cells with oxygen – vitamin C, the natural antioxidant, acts so effectively;
- improve the protective function of the skin, stimulate it – without nicotinic acid (vitamin PP), which is contained in the sour cream, the skin can not withstand the negative external influences;
- normalize the metabolism, without which the skin can not be healthy and glowing – in masks of facial with sour cream the vitamin E helps in this.
And this is only part of the positive effects on the skin of any homemade face mask recipes with sour cream, which can arrange you a real beauty saloon at home.
Face Masks Recipes with Sour Cream: Recommendations for Use
The versatility of homemade face mask recipes with sour cream is obvious and has long been proved: they are useful for all skin types and will help with any problems. The main thing is to choose the right recipe, because the sour cream as part of masks is accompanied with the other auxiliary ingredients that enhance one or another of effect. Magical mask with sour cream is recommended for use in the following cases:
- if the skin is dry, sour cream with a high percentage of fat actively moisturize the skin, making it incredibly soft and gentle;
- if the skin is oily, sour cream with a low percentage of fat normalizes the sebaceous glands, restore the disturbed metabolism, with regular use sour cream masks will save your skin from unhealthy gloss;
- if a skin problem: soften the process flow of inflammation, vitamin A will promote the regeneration of damaged cells;
- if the skin is fading: with the help of natural antioxidants that are contained in the cream, it will help to smooth out shallow wrinkles, moisturize skin, returns its elasticity;
- if the color of skin unhealthy: the mask with sour cream perfectly tones the skin, restoring its natural glow due to the normalization of blood circulation;
- if a strong pigmentation: sour cream is the perfect bleaching agent which freckles and other spots on the face will make it practically invisible;
- if there are problems with the skin around the eyes: sour cream helps to remove dark circles, sagging bags, radiating fine wrinkles.
Such are the immeasurable benefits of sour cream for the skin. Nature offers us such a magical means of beauty – you just need to be able to use it and to know the face masks recipes and follow the advice for their preparation.
Homemade Face Mask Recipes with Sour Cream: Contraindications
In applying the mask with sour cream for the face has no contraindications. However, given its active influence on the circulation, people with vascular disease should be careful. Any sour cream homemade face mask recipes is not harmful to the skin, if you observe a few “DO NOT!”:
- use for mask a stale, old sour cream with expired period;
- apply a mask of sour cream on the dirty, not previously cleansed face;
- use for oily skin oily sour cream;
- not ignore the effects on the skin of the other ingredients in mask;
- keep the mask on your face more than you need: the best time of her actions – 20, a maximum of 25 minutes;
- wash off the mask of sour cream with hot water.
With a strict adherence to these tips and recipes below set out, with regular use sour cream leather masks will be a real decoration of your appearance. Now it’s time to know how to make homemade face mask with sour cream well?
Best Homemade Face Masks Recipes with Sour Cream
Any homemade face masks recipes with sour cream shows you the magic effect only after a few treatments – so choose that recipe, the ingredients of which you will always be on hand at any time and what is convenient to you to make at home. Masks are distributed by type of skin, because its component elements have different effects – this factor must also be taken into account when choosing the optimal prescription.
Homemade Moisturizing Face Mask for Dry Skin
- 1 Carrot
Sour cream (a tablespoon) grind with egg yolk, diluted to the density with carrot juice or grated carrots (tablespoon). Carrot facial mask with cream moisturizes dry skin, enrich nutrients.
- 2 Oatmeal
Cereals (a tablespoon) pour the hot milk, to make it covered with flakes completely. Under the cover let stand for 5 minutes. The resulting mush (tablespoon) mixed with sour cream (a tablespoon).
Homemade Face Masks Recipes for Oily Skin
- 3 Citrus
Sour cream (a tablespoon) beat with a mixer with the egg white, add any citrus juice (a tablespoon) of lemon, grapefruit, tangerine, orange.
- 4 Vegetable
Sour cream mixed with tomato pulp and grated raw potatoes. All the ingredients are taken in equal amounts (about a tablespoon). This same mixture can be added for effect egg white and wheat flour (2 teaspoons).
Homemade Face Mask Recipes for Problem Skin
- 5 From the Daisies
Purchased at the pharmacy drug the chamomile flowers, grind them to a powder. A tablespoon of crushed flowers mixed with the same amount of sour cream.
- 6 Cheese
Sour cream (a teaspoon) mixed with cottage cheese (2 tablespoons), egg white, beaten to a froth previously.
How to Make Homemade Face Mask with Rejuvenating Effect?
- 7 From Radish
Peeled, grated radish (a tablespoon) mixed with sour cream (a tablespoon) and warmed to a liquid honey (a teaspoon). This facial mask of sour cream and radish improve blood circulation, smoothes superficial wrinkles.
Tonic for Any Types of Skin
- 8 With Aloe
Aloe leaves stand in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks, squeeze juice from them (2 teaspoons) and mix with sour cream (a tablespoon).
How to Make Homemade Face Mask with Whitening Effect?
- 9 With Horseradish
Sour cream (half a tablespoon) to dilute the juice squeezed from horseradish (to take in the amount of a tablespoon).
How to Make Homemade Face Mask for the Skin around Eyes?
- 10. With Parsley
Sprigs of parsley grind, (grind a teaspoon), mix with sour cream (a tablespoon).
Using in cosmetic purposes any of the proposed homemade face masks recipes with sour cream, very soon you appreciate its magical effect on the skin. In addition, the mask with sour cream gives the most pleasant sensations: cools the skin, relieves fatigue and refreshing.