How to Make Homemade Skin Peel?
- Why is the Skin Peel Required?
- Make Homemade Skin Peel with Salt
- DIY Skin Peel with Coffee
The use of skin peel is to remove dead skin particles. The skin peel is carried out by means of creams, which contain solid components. For example, to make homemade skin peel with coffee, it is necessary to grind the coffee beans and add them in a cream. In this case, the homemade skin peel acts as a polishing paper, removing the top layer of skin and cleaning the pores from dirt.
Today there are several types of peeling, with different power and impact of technology. By the force the procedure is divided into a deep, medium and superficial peeling. According to the technique of performing peeling is divided into laser, mechanical, chemical and vacuum.
Why is the Skin Peel Required?
There are several reasons:
- Skin cells are enriched with oxygen;
- There is a deep cleansing of skin pores;
- Peeling has a moisturizing and toning effect on the body;
- Promotes detoxification, gets rid of toxins, reduces cellulite;
- Accelerates the process of losing weight, corrects silhouette;
- Relieves fatigue and stress;
- The mineralization of the skin.
Skin peel helps to cope with such defects of the skin, like age spots, freckles, rashes, etc. In addition, if you make homemade skin peel before the trip to the sea, you will get a smooth and a nice tan.
Make Homemade Skin Peel with Salt
If you want to make your skin radiant and soft, make a homemade skin peel with salt. This kind of peeling increases metabolism and microcirculation in the body tissues, removes toxins, improves the texture.
- To prepare the diy skin peel with salt, you will need sea salt and additives. As an additional component can take algae, aromatic oil (grapefruit, olive, grape seed oil), spices, herbs.
First, you need to take a hot shower to steam the body. Then massage movements apply the peel. It is advisable to use gloves or a brush with natural bristles. Duration of procedure is 15 minutes. At the end you need to take a shower and to smear the body with nourishing cream.
- DIY skin peel with honey and salt gives a stunning effect. Two main ingredient peeling are the sea salt and natural honey. The uniqueness of this peeling is its composition.
The fact that the salts contain useful minerals that support normal body function (iron, iodine, calcium, magnesium, sulfur).
- Natural honey contains vitamins B1, B2, A, K, E, volatile, sucrose, fructose, antioxidants. Honey is a natural antiseptic that is perfectly absorbed by the skin, removes excess water and accumulated toxins.
In addition to salt and honey the aromatic oils can be added to homemade skin peel for extra moisture and nourish the skin. This type of diy skin peel is preferably carried out 2 times a week – for oily skin, 1 time per week – for normal and combination skin, and 1 time in 14 days – for dry skin type.
- The procedure takes about 15-20 minutes and ends with a warm shower. Honey-salt diy skin peel is used as a preparation for the mask, massage, anti-cellulite body wraps.
DIY Skin Peel with Coffee
Coffee peel is the easiest and most popular form. It consists of inexpensive and available components, but copes with its task. Coffee is an ideal product to combat cellulite and skin irregularities. How to make a DIY skin peel with coffee?
Recipes of Coffee Peels:
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee mixed with natural yogurt or milk (for oily skin);
- 1 tablespoon of ground coffee, mixed with a couple of spoonfuls of sour cream or olive oil (for dry skin type);
- 1 tablespoon ground coffee mixed with natural yogurt or kefir (in the combined type of skin);
- Mix coffee grounds, a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, a few tablespoons of honey (for normal skin).
Treatment time is 10-15 minutes, then advised to take warm douches and smeared nutritious milk or lotion.