How to Get Rid of Wrinkles Under the Eyes?
- What Causes Wrinkles Under the Eyes?
- Methods to Get Rid of Wrinkles Under the Eyes.
- Natural Remedies for Under Eye-Wrinkles.
It is really unpleasant for women to see the wrinkles around the eyes in the mirror, which diverge from outer corners of the eyes like the rays.
Small and thin, like gossamer, over time they appear more sharper and clearer, even at a young age, since due to mimic activity. Once a woman notices the wrinkles under the eyes, to get rid of this scourge is a problem number 1. It is not a great problem in fact: there are many modern methods and natural remedies for under eye-wrinkles, that are used to get rid of mimic and age formed wrinkles under the eye. The “crow’s feet” are not quite scary and if you do your best for this.
What Causes Wrinkles Under the Eyes?
Every woman wants to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes quickly, and it is possible to understand: no one wants to age prematurely. To choose correctly the most effective method to eliminate them, you need to find out, what causes wrinkles. These include the following factors:
- skin around the eyes devoid of sebaceous glands, so it is in a gradual dehydration: if a woman does not use the natural remedies for under eye-wrinkles, they very soon will be felt;
- tiny muscles around the eyes reflect on this part of the skin any of your emotions: smile, surprise, sadness – because there are wrinkles under the eyes, you need to accept as inevitable;
- with age, the skin cells reduce or stop the production of collagen and elastin, resulting that the skin around the eye loses its former elasticity, forms the bags and forms the radial wrinkles;
- if you do not use the protective natural remedies for under eye-wrinkles, the adverse weather conditions (heat, cold, snow, wind) injure the delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes, contributing to the appearance of wrinkles.
Only after the precise definition, what causes wrinkles under your eyes, you can finally decide how to get rid wrinkles.
Methods to Get Rid Wrinkles Under the Eyes
Depending on your desires and abilities, the wrinkles under the eyes can be removed easily with modern cosmetic techniques in the beauty salon, and the skin around the eyes can be improve by natural remedies for under eye-wrinkles. We open the small women’s secrets: how to get rid wrinkles under the eyes with the most effective and safe manners.
If you do not know, how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes by yourself, and want to entrust it to professionals, today any beauty salon will offer you a huge number of various cosmetic procedures, that will smooth wrinkles around the eyes and will give a second life to your skin:
- Mesotherapy: medical injections under the skin, that supply the skin the nutrients, that begin to produce collagen and elastin;
- Rejuvenation: the pulse light radiation causes the skin cells to produce collagen alone;
- all sorts of masks for facial wrinkles with organic acids; the effect of which can be seen the next day after the procedure: the small wrinkles are smoothed fully, and the deeper wrinkles will be less noticeable.
Besides the salon procedures, a special anti-wrinkle cream around the eyes can save the situation, which is recommended for daily use. To remove the wrinkles around the eyes the natural remedies can help, that often have no less effect, than the procedures in beauty salons.
The natural remedies for under eye-wrinkles are good, that they are absolutely safe, economical and easy. You can choose any of them and enjoy an excellent result in the mirror. So, how to get rid wrinkles the folk wisdom of our ancestors advises us:
- The hot compresses, followed by a rinse of eyes with cold water, moisturize the skin around the eyes, thereby providing the cells with oxygen – resulting in wrinkles becoming much less.
- The strong salt rubdown are good against the first facial wrinkles, that are not so deep.
- Self-massage regulates blood circulation, which delivers skin cells essential nutrients and oxygen.
- The herbal ice cubes (various herbal infusions freeze and apply to the eyes) get rid wrinkles of any depth perfectly, and will give the glow to the skin around the eyes.
But of all the folk remedies the masks against wrinkles under the eyes are the most effective and popular means.
Natural Remedies for Under Eye-Wrinkles
The age wrinkles around the eyes become less noticeable and will gradually flatten, if you regularly use the homemade masks for the skin around the eyes. They will not take a lot of time and will be completely safe for the skin, as in their composition only natural ingredients are contained. If you are looking for effective and quick way to get rid wrinkles, the masks are the better home means.
- 1. Citric
Squeeze the juice of half a lemon, mix with a pinch of salt and egg white, beaten to a froth.
- 2. Yeast
Yeast (20-25 grams) is diluted with vegetable oil (sunflower or olive) or milk to form a creamy slurry. This is an excellent remedy for wrinkles around the eyes surprise you with its effect: the next day after such a mask, you were missing a pair of wrinkles beneath your eyes.
- 3. Bread
Dried piece of white bread, chop, mix with warm milk.
- 4. Camphor Cream
Camphor oil (50 ml) was mixed with melted interior lard (50 mL). Fat is better to drown in a water bath, and no salt. The resulting camphor-cream against the wrinkles long established itself as the perfect means for care around the eyes.
- 5. Honey
Preheated, still warm honey (1 tablespoon) mixed with wheat flour (1 teaspoon) and frothed egg white.
- 6. Potato
Rub raw potato on the very fine grater, being careful not to lose a single drop of the precious juice, mixed with cream (preferably fatty). Such preventive mask for facial wrinkles can be used since the age of 18.
- 7. Curd
Fat cottage cheese (1 tablespoon) mixed with warm liquid honey (half a teaspoon), vegetable oil (a teaspoon), fatty cream (a teaspoon) and warm milk (a tablespoon).
- 8. Banana
Pulp of banana (a tablespoon) mixed with melted butter (a tablespoon). If you are looking for a miraculous way to get rid wrinkles quickly and easily, this mask – exactly what you’re looking for.
- 9. Oatmeal
Crushed cereal (a tablespoon) pour the hot milk and leave to swell.
- 10. Apricot
Pulp of apricot (a tablespoon) mixed with sour cream (a teaspoon).
If you found the wrinkles under the eyes, start to take care of this sensitive skin. Do not regret a few minutes a day for procedures. Without proper care the wrinkles around the eyes become treacherous age-related signs of your skin. And only in your power to take this process under control.