How to Get Rid of Face Swelling
- Causes of Eye Swelling
- How to Get Rid of Face Swelling
- Recipes of Masks for Eye Swelling Treatment
It is very unpleasant to discover swollen face in the morning. Why does the face swell from time to time? What are the causes of eye swelling? With them it is very uncomfortable to go to work, and a person begins to have complexes. Indeed, the problem is not far-fetched, and it must try to solve as soon as possible.
For a start it is important to understand the factors that could lead to a swelling of the face as a whole and the eyes – in particular.
Causes of Eye Swelling
If in the morning or during the day you have swollen face, it’s time to think about your life, and how long you did not go to the doctor. This should not be taken lightly: it causes swelling of the face may be in the wrong mode of the day and nutrition, and in serious diseases. Fluid retention in the body becomes the most common causes of eye swelling and facial swelling, but for some reason there are problems with its breeding?
- if face swelling is accompanied by shortness of breath, the problem is very serious – malfunction of the heart;
- if face swelling is complicated by a bluish tint of face – violations of the vascular system and blood circulation as a whole;
- if the greatest swelling is observed by eyes is likely excreted liquid can not withdraw kidney.
Other causes of eye swelling and facial edema may be:
- the body lacks vitamins (especially, vitamins B);
- unhealthy diet: xerophagy, diet, snacking “on the run”;
- lack of sleep or insomnia;
- hearty dinner before going to bed;
- if the swelling is accompanied by difficulty breathing and a rash on the skin, most likely it is an allergic reaction.
If you have the face or eye swelling, you must know the reasons: to trifle with health is very bad. If your lifestyle is satisfactory, consult your doctor. If you yourself understand perfectly why swells face, it’s time to clean up the mess in your own life, for your beauty not to suffer.
How to Get Rid of Face Swelling
Once you find out why the face swells, proceed to the most active action to address them. In the case of the disease will need to pass an appropriate course of treatment. If the same thing in the wrong lifestyle or diet, a few tips on how to get rid of face swelling quickly and efficiently.
- Limit yourself to the use of salt. Its daily rate should not be more than 3 grams, and if you want to get rid of face swelling, you will need a salt-free diet.
- Fluid may linger in the body and because of the abundance of smoked, canned and fried food, so you should refrain from the use of such products.
- Include in your diet fruits that help to bring out the excess fluid: citrus, watermelon, carrots and apples.
- Eat four hours before bedtime.
- Drink the diuretic herbal infusions.
- Make face masks from edema, which can be purchased off the shelf in a drugstore or to prepare them personally.
- Make a contrast compress, first, put on the face gauze soaked in warm water (very warm) and after 5 minutes change the gauze, soaked in the cold water.
- Wipe your face with ice cubes along massage lines: cubes can be frozen water or herbal infusions.
These actionable recommendations on how to get rid of face swelling, will help you to bring your face in order quickly and do not come back to this issue.
Recipes of Masks for Eye Swelling Treatment
One of the most popular and highly effective means from face swelling – a homemade mask that acts quickly and surely, thanks to its natural composition. There are many recipes, so choose one that can be prepared quickly in the morning to go to work refreshed and free from swelling on the face.
- 1. Potato Mask
Potatoes boiled in their skins, mash with a fork just with peel, and in the form of heat put on face for 15 minutes. This facial mask from edema is considered one of the most effective. If you have no time to cook potato, cut the raw potato by slices and apply on the swollen areas of the face, as soon as they become heated, change to fresh slices.
- 2. Mask of Sour Cream with Dill
Grind the fresh dill and mix (a teaspoon) with sour cream (two teaspoons).
- 3. Mask of Parsley
Parsley has excellent antiedematous properties. Firstly, it can be added in chopped form to the mask №1 (with potato) to enhance its effectiveness. Second, you can mince parsley and mix with a strong brew of black tea.
- 4. Tea Mask
In strong brewed, cooled black or green tea, soak gauze and apply to face. As soon as the mask becomes heated, wet again in the cool tea.
- 5. Herbal Infusions
Brew of chamomile, sage or birch buds; strain the infusion, cool and moisten it in gauze, apply to face, as the previous mask.
- 6. Cucumber Mask
Grate the cucumber, apply the resulting slurry on the face for 20 minutes.
- 7. Buckwheat Mask
Grind buckwheat in a coffee grinder, put in a bag, dip in boiling water for 2 minutes. Cool and apply to face in the same bag.
If you face swells in the morning or during the day: do not say, let it be. Sometimes the causes of eye swelling and face, can be quite serious and require treatment. Take care not only about the beauty of your face, but also about your health: they are are tightly linked to each other.