How to Get Rid of Bags under Eyes: Causes of bags under eyes
- The Causes of Bags under Eyes.
- The Ways to Get Rid of Bags under Eyes.
- The Natural Ways to Get Rid of Bags under Eyes.
Puffiness and saggy skin – the bags under the eyes look exactly, when we find them on our faces looking in the mirror in the morning.
At the same time we have to go to work, interact with people and look fresh and cheerful. But now, these terrible disappointment! How to get rid of bags under eyes fast and effectively?
The Causes of Bags under Eyes
Not always exciting night or a large amount of water, that you drank in the evening, can provoke this unpleasant phenomenon. Very often the causes of bags under eyes can be the serious diseases of internal organs and systems of the human body. If once in the morning you see swollen puffiness in the mirror, first you must sort out the factors, that could affect their appearance:
- if in the morning you find bags under the eyes: the reason – passion of alcohol last days;
- the use of low-quality and expired cosmetics;
- chronic lack of sleep, depression and stress will only contribute to their education;
- their occurrence can cause a large amount of salt eaten in the evening;
- often bags and dark circles under the eyes are observed in smokers;
- the cause may be overweight or unhealthy diet (lots of fat, marinated, spicy foods in the diet);
- If you follow only correct way of life, and what is listed above, have nothing to do with you, but you do not understand, why the bags under the eyes are increasingly formed on your face, it’s time to pass a serious medical examination.
Perhaps they are symptoms of internal disease: it may be kidney or heart failure, or an allergy. In this case, only a doctor will tell you how to get rid of bags under eyes: as a result of the treatment of the underlying disease.
The Ways to Get Rid of Bags under Eyes
Swellings, the appearance of which provoked by the wrong way of life, can be removed, adjusting diet and give up bad habits. Many fall into a state of shock when they saw them in the mirror: what ways to get rid of bags under eyes, if social status requires to look great? This question modern cosmetology and folk remedies for skin care around the eyes can answer.
Go to the nearest beauty salon: a professional beautician tells you in detail, ways to get rid of bags under eyes with modern methods. Most likely, you will be offered:
- special peeling skin around the eyes;
- lymphatic drainage;
- infrared laser.
If you need to remove bags under the eyes once and quickly, as you have no time to go to beauticians, use the old grandmother’s recipes.
The natural ways to get rid of bags under eyes with folk remedies offer the following:
- cool compresses of ordinary water, black tea and chamomile infusion;
- ice cubes with water and herbal infusions of chamomile, sage, oak, marigold are long proven ways to get rid of bags under eyes;
- natural masks for the skin around the eyes, having lifting effect.
Do not forget to take care of tender, thin and sensitive skin around the eyes: nobody canceled the cream against under-eye bags, dark circles and wrinkles. Remember, that poor-quality cosmetics can also cause the appearance of edema. However, none of even the mask of best-known brand does not compare in quality with the homemade mask against under-eye bags.
The Natural Ways to Get Rid of Bags under Eyes
If there were bags under the eyes, the pets, masks and lotions made at home from natural ingredients will be your salvation in this case. They can be done not only for necessity, but also regular. Masks and lotions are applied to clean skin on eyelids for 20 minutes and then washed off with not cold water.
- 1. Herbal Compresses
From herbs to eliminate bags under the eyes are perfect chamomile, rosemary, lime blossom, arnica, Euphrasia officinalis, mint leaves, a series. Any of these herbs (a tablespoon) pour boiling water (a glass), and insist, and make a slightly warm compress for the eyes, constantly updating. Under the influence of such compresses dark bags under the eyes disappear very quickly.
- 2. Lotions of Tea and Chamomile
Dried chamomile flowers (a teaspoon) mixed with dry tea leaves black or green tea (a teaspoon) and pour boiling water (a glass), to insist, applying to the eyes as a warm therapeutic compress.
- 3. Birch Gadgets
Fresh leaves of birch (5-6 pieces) pour mineral water (a cup) and leave overnight.
- 4. Potato Mask
Mashed warm potatoes in cheesecloth apply on the eyes. Such natural means has also a terrific anti-aging effect. If you do not have time to boil the potatoes, cut fresh potato into two halves and apply on each eye. You can grate fresh potatoes on a grater, dilute it with chopped parsley and dill, wrapped in cheesecloth and apply to the eyes.
- 5. Cucumber Mask
Grate the cucumber on a grater, make gruel to the eyes, and cover it with a cotton pad soaked in milk.
- 6. From Horsetail
Dry horsetail (a tablespoon) pour boiling water (a cup), boil for 15 minutes, cool, use a warm compress.
- 7. Melissa
Squeeze the juice from melissa, and moisten in it a crumb of white bread, which is wrapped in gauze and apply to the eyes. This compresses relieves the swelling and puffiness in just half an hour.
- 8. Parsley
Root parsley mince (a tablespoon), mix a strong brew of black tea.
- 9. Sour Cream Mask
Chopped parsley (a teaspoon) mixed with sour cream (2 teaspoons).
- 10. Honey Mask
Melted honey (a tablespoon) mixed with wheat flour (a tablespoon) and egg white.
With the help of these miracle natural ways to get rid of bags under eyes you will no longer have your problem, and the skin will shine with youth and beauty.