How to Get Longer Hair with Nicotinic Acid
- Hair Growing Tips with Nicotinic Acid
- How to Get Longer Hair with Nicotinic Acid?
- How to Regrow Hair Naturally: Masks with Nicotinic Acid
Hair growing tips with nicotinic acid – truth or myth? Niacin – aka niacin, or vitamin B3 or PP, is a medical drug. The main indications for the use of nicotinic acid are: vitamin deficiencies and beriberi vitamins of b3, excessively rapid weight loss, a disease of the stomach and intestines, hepatitis, tumors, pregnancy, disorders of cerebral circulation, vascular disease, and a whole range of different diseases.
At homemade cosmetic the main goal of action of nicotinic acid is to accelerate the growth of hair.
Hair Growing Tips with Nicotinic Acid
Niacin has taken its place among the cosmetic use how to regrow hair naturally. Also, “nicotine” is often added in various shampoos and conditioners to strengthen the hair. Needless predestination vitamin PP – to strengthen hair with nutrients, and blood vessels, improving blood flow through them. This is achieved thanks to a special formula of nicotinic acid, in which nitrogen dioxide is present.
- Nicotinic acid can be found in many foods, in connection with the diagnosis of deficiency is hardly held. Yet for the treatment of many diseases, niacin is produced in injectable form, as well as in tablets. So, how to get longer hair? People who took the drug in pills noticed that the nicotinic acid remarkably affects the growth, but in combination with injections and special masks, efficiency is improved by several times.
Nicotinic acid for hair growth is also used in the form of injection, bioavailability of injection is much more higher than from tablets, moreover, when entering the drug via injection, it will not damage the liver.
- Contraindications to the use of nicotinic acid are: personal intolerance of the component, gastric and (or) the duodenum, clear violations of the liver, increased uric acid in the blood, as well as various forms of atherosclerosis.
With an overdose of the substance may occur symptoms such as redness of the skin, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, indigestion, fatty liver, skin discoloration, as well as headache.
Consumption of niacin is strictly forbidden for people who have suffered cerebral hemorrhage!
How to Get Longer Hair with Nicotinic Acid?
The main reasons for hair growth with nicotinic acid are two major factors.
- The first factor is to accelerate the growth of hair a rush of blood to the scalp is needed, as the blood carries nutrients such as the oxygenation, vitamins and nutrients. This influx is achieved by stimulation of nerves under the epidermis layer. And nicotinic acid acts as a stimulus.
- The second factor why Niacin is so important for hair growth, is a lack of vitamin b3, which is filled only by nicotinic acid.
Yet the miracle remedy can solve not all problems associated with hair. For example, the problem of early gray hair, as gray hair is permanent loss of pigment of the hair.
Niacin is also useless for the treatment of alopecia (hair loss) for genetic reasons.
However, vitamin b3 (also known as niacin, also known as nicotinic acid) can help if the cause of baldness is not genetic, in which case nicotinic acid is used only in the form of masks.
Do not forget about the fact that the nicotinic acid is a strong allergen, so the use of it should closely monitor the reaction of the organism.
What would not aggravate the hair loss before it is applied nicotinic acid for hair growth and prevent baldness, you need to visit the trihologa.
Nicotinic acid is applied to the pre-washed and dried hair, on the roots.
Nicotinic Acid is colorless and odorless, it does not create discomfort during procedures. Since niacin – is an acid, the hair is exposed to it will be a little drier, so you should take care of dry hair during Nicotinic therapy.
Separately, it is worth noting that the Nicotinic Acid has a number of indisputable advantages, such as:
Application of the Nicotinic Acid: it does not require any special skills, ie the treatment can be carried by yourself.
Nicotinic Acid can be mixed with other drugs, such as: natural means for hair care products (herbal tinctures).
Vitamin PP non dries the scalp, which means that you can not be afraid about dandruff during therapy.
To improve results, nicotinic acid can be mixed with ingredients such as: various concoctions of herbs, aloe juice, and other means to strengthen and accelerate the growth of hair. Also at the time therapy is additionally take a multivitamin, or a complex of vitamins and minerals for hair. We must not forget that only the systematic use of nicotinic acid for 30 days, will improve the condition of your hair, as well as accelerate their growth.
Vitamin PP applied to the hair no more than once a day, for applying to the mask to 10 mg (one vial) is added.
The niacin is rubbed into the scalp by massaging.
For convenience niacin poured into the pipette from the vial, using a syringe.
This procedure is repeated throughout the treatment period.
Before applying the “nicotine” the head has to be washed, due to the fact that the acid opens the pores of the head, and the dirt particles can fill the pores through which nutrients come to the roots of the hair.
If one ampoule is not enough for the procedure, do not worry the blood spreads the drug throughout the outer layer of the scalp. When an allergic reaction, the acid is then diluted with water.
How to Regrow Hair Naturally: Masks with Nicotinic Acid
Certainly, nicotinic acid for hair growth is certainly effective, but to increase the effectiveness we can with the various masks. Egg is one of the easiest to prepare and available ingredient.
So to prepare a hair mask, we need:
- One dose of niacin, a few pills of vitamin E (which can be replaced with a spoon of melted butter), fifty grams of flax oil, and 20 grams of Eleutherococcus tincture.
- Mix everything, apply on the hair, wait 1 hour, then rinse the mask.
- For best results, nicotinic acid is added to the vitamin mask with the addition of keratin.
In such a mask, each components has an important role:
- Carotenoids (vitamins A), strengthen the hair, removes brittleness and dryness of hair.
- Vitamin B6 removes side effects of nicotinic acid, ie, relieves irritation and itching.
- Vitamin B9 pigment will breathe new life and will protect your hair from the early hair loss, vitamin c add shine, creatine and collagen will strengthen the very structure of the hair.
Do not limit yourself only these recipes, ask their grandmothers and mothers as they cared for hair, and learn a lot of interesting and useful recipes for the strengthening and growth of hair.