How to Choose a Concealer?
- How to Choose a Concealer to Your Skin Type?
- How to Pick a Concealer with Perfect Colour?
- Where to Apply Concealer?
Of course, the women know, how much a concealer is an useful thing. A few simple manipulations and your skin simply sparkles with health, purity and youth. However, to choose the best concealer, it is not so easy, as it might seem at first.
To the skin glowed, and small or large wrinkles vanished, as if by magic, the dark shadows under the eyes, arising from constant fatigue or lack of sleep, do not spoil the mood in the morning, you have to exert some effort.
Just a tremendous role in this is played by the right choice of a concealer. Do not be afraid of difficulties, especially because in fact, knowing just a few simple and basic rules, any woman can be irresistible in the morning and throughout the day.
How to Choose a Concealer to Your Skin Type?
The very first mistake that the vast majority of women do – is the choice of the color of a concealer, without considering the characteristics of the skin. Emphasis should be made, primarily, precisely for this. The best concealer should be perfectly applied on the skin, and this issue should be taken with full responsibility. You need to know that modern cosmetic products are extremely diverse, and along with the usual concealer there are the other means are also available, containing special liftings, which are suitable for older women. The components of such cream creates an invisible mesh, which tightens fine wrinkles and gives a youthful appearance to the face.
- The best foundation for dry skin is one that contains a high proportion of wetting agents. It is the law, and owners of dry, or worse, flaky skin, this factor will have to be taken into account in the very first place. If you put the wrong concealer for this type of skin, then it will look not the best way. About the composition of foundation is better to ask the sales assistant, he has all the necessary information and has the appropriate knowledge, at least, should have them. Indeed, in the percentages of various chemical elements specified on the package, will understand not every representative of the fairer sex.
The oily skin – it is also not a problem, even though it has the ability to constantly shine that gives a person a slovenly appearance. Particularly noticeable it becomes in warm summer months, and many women suffer, trying to overcome the “nasty” shine. Any cosmetic product is applied to oily skin, exacerbates the undesirable effect further. That’s why the concealer for such skin must possess the dries properties. In addition, it falls on the skin with more dense layer, hiding the shine. There are even special creams, which incidentally help to get rid of excess of subcutaneous fat, which causes the unpleasant shine.
- The vast majority of girls and women who are the happy owner of a mixed type of skin. This skin tends to be oily in the nasolabial folds, while remaining dry on the forehead and cheeks. This can hinder the process of laying some concealer and have a little tough, but the result will not be long in coming. The best choice, in this case, would be the application of concealer, which can mask the flaws. There are many options in the sale to make the experiment. However, it should be noted that the application of the same foundation for all over the face can make it lifeless and faded, so the cosmetologists recommend to buy two versions of the concealer. One should always match the color of the skin, and the second one – to a tone or two darker. To begin with apply a darker cream on the nose and cheeks, and on top of it – the concealer that matches the color of the skin.
How to Pick a Concealer with Perfect Colour?
The best foundation is one that is not visible! This law number two, which every woman must remember, as the Holy Scripture. Every woman, of course, paying attention to the look of the skin of various movie stars or models on the catwalk, she’s just gorgeous, and if you think it’s natural beauty, you are deeply mistaken. In fact, the cosmetologists have long “cast” over the appearance of movie stars and a huge role in this is choosing the right color of a concealer.
- Be sure to keep in mind that never, and absolutely under no circumstances, you should not buy the foundation, tone on tone, echoing the color of the face. For example, for dark skinned beauties best choice would be a beige-peach, or even dark beige, and for girls with angelic, light pink color, this option would be simply suicidal. But pink concealer will not work so the girls, and is best to take a light beige tone that best accentuate the beauty of the face. If there is a bit of a yellowish skin tone, pinkish color of foundation will be just in time.
It is extremely important not to buy a concealer at random, it is required to test on the skin, in order to avoid later problems. And the usual application of the wrist, just not an solution! Skin of the face and hands is significantly different from one another, and what seemed like an ideal you can be a complete disappointment. But it is unlikely you will be allowed in the store to test a concealer on your face, the more so then go on the street. So, the best solution would be the purchase of several tests, which can be successfully tried at home.
Where to Apply Concealer?
- Before you put your concealer, be sure to moisten it, and do it best with a special cream that also needed to choose on a strictly individual basis. If after moisturizer or cream the fat or just shine remains, it should be removed with a cotton circle or special towel. After that, if you need you can apply it to the “circles” under the eyes, and wait a few seconds to start makeup.
- The third law, that every woman should know – the best concealer is applied to the face from the bottom up, not the other way. For the application of foundation is not necessary to use your fingers. The layer of foundation should be as thin as possible, so it is best to use a sponge for liquid means, and puff – for powder.
- Apply a concealer as possible with a thin layer on the chin, then climb up and stay on the forehead, a few inches from the roots of the hair, where it is already possible to have shade and gently with his fingers. And one more thing, finally: if you do not want to wear a deep neckline, do not apply a concealer on the neck, the remnants of it on the collar will not look aesthetically pleasing.