How not to Lose Hair from Stress
- Hair Loss Diagnosis because of Stress
- Stress is a Causes for Hair Loss in Women
- How not to Lose Hair from Stress
Currently, residents of modern cities almost constantly in a state of nervous tension. Depression, anxiety, concentration on pressing domestic problems, anxiety due to career or their own children or harsh negative emotions are often the cause of hair loss. After such a list of stress, by the way, not only the state of the hair deteriorates, but also the whole organism.
Hair Loss Diagnosis due of Stress
The scientists – trichologists – study the hair problems after nerve disorders, stress or depression. They found that hair disease states manifested primarily as symptoms and adverse effects, such as thinning hair, seborrhea, dandruff, and even heavy hair falling out. At the heart of this phenomenon lie hormonal disruptions that cause the deterioration of the oxygen and trophic supply of hair follicles. Lack of nutrients and oxygen leads to inhibition of cell activity and the loss of hair follicles derivatives. This phenomenon is apparently shown in the following problems:
- dryness and thinning of the hair,
- increasing fragility of the hair,
- excision of the ends as a result of malnutrition,
- loss of individual sections of hair,
- thinning tresses as a whole.
- Types of Stress
In the course of a person’s life tension may be due to various causes, both negative and positive qualities. However, various emotional factors can be divided into two groups:
- chronic irritants,
- sudden moments.
Stress is a Causes for Hair Loss in Women
Note that the condition of the hair on different kinds of stress conditions affect differently. Chronic stress, neurosis on the basis of concern for the loved ones, persistent difficulties in their career or personal life due to some biological mechanisms.
Sudden shocks cause the body’s protective chain reaction, followed by complete or partial hair falling out may occur, as well as the destruction of the color pigment and the appearance of gray hair.
The mechanism of chronic stress exposure
A feature of tricology problems is that after different kinds of experiences and chronic stress the condition of the hair does not change immediately. At the same time, in the course of the phenomenon can be divided into several stages, due to the gradual suppression of the hair bulb, forming it:
- High stress leads to a constant adrenaline rush that outwardly manifests itself in the human nervousness. As a result, a hormonal imbalance may occur. In general, the human endocrine system supports fine organization of biologically active hormones in which any failure can result in serious consequences. At the initial stage the hormonal imbalance has little effect on the condition of hair.
- The development of a critical situation for the body leads to the fact that after a disbalance is worsens transference of oxygen and nutrients to the hair follicles. This leads to the fact that the pace of their activity fall and they are able to maintain a state of hair at the same level, but does not produce its new elements. It is manifested in stopping hair growth.
- Permanent lack of trophic and anoxia completely inhibits the cells that form the hair follicle. As a result, they become incapable of producing not only new hair, but also to maintain the existing ones. It is manifested in the hair falling out.
The mechanism of the impact of sudden stress
Tricology problems of various kinds may occur after sudden emotional shocks and severely overwrought nerves. The bases of the mechanism of such a dramatic impact is the effect of the hormone adrenaline on the structure of the elements of the hair bulb. The fact that each follicle from which the hair grows, is provided with a small muscle fiber. With a sharp shock occurs a powerful adrenaline rush, which triggers a cascade of various defense responses in the body.
One of the manifestations of the activity of this hormone is to reduce the muscle fiber, which is part of the hair follicle. As a result, hair is lifted. The people decided to talk about a situation that ‘hair stand on end. ” As a result of muscle contraction is pressed by the hair bulb, leading to its damage. At the same time its cells lose their ability to maintain the hair. Therefore, after a sharp shock stress can occur total or partial loss of hair.
How not to Lose Hair from Stress
- Be sure to visit trichologist and check the hormonal state of the body;
- Start taking vitamins for hair internally: vitamins A, B6, B12, D, E, PP;
- Complete a course of massage for the scalp – it is necessary to saturate the hair follicles with oxygen to give them strength. After the massage, updated the top layer of the epidermis and hair improve their appearance;
- Once or twice a week to make a nourishing hair mask: based on honey, decoction of herbs (especially nettle and burdock root), or a mixture of the above vitamin vitamins;
- Change the shampoo to the one which has natural ingredients and no harsh detergents;
- Minimize heat treatment of hair: hair dryers, irons, curling irons, because hair is dried after them very much;
- Get rid of the stress state: to arrange a relaxing procedure (each a source of joy – for example, it can be a relaxing bath, shopping, cup of cappuccino – no matter what, as long as this action has brought joy and added a positive in your life).
Hair falling out due to nervous system – an extremely unpleasant condition, which must be coped. If not to prevent hair loss, then after you can stay with a very rare and thin strands, which is very difficult to regain density.