Homemade Treatment for Oily Hair
Excessive oily hair for a long time is a serious problem for some women all over the world. Many of them meet this challenge by daily shampooing.
But for this homemade treatment for oily hair is the best solution .
As, it is worth noting that daily shampooing has a negative impact on the overall structure of the hair, as the moisture on the skin and hair roots every day only lead to a glut.
Why, after the hair washed, they definitely need to be dried, which can lead to excessive overdrying.
This gives rise to many problems, and oily hair – one of them.
The cause of oily hair include the excessive activity of the glands found in the structure of hair.
To avoid such problems, you can also remove the oil glands in general or use certain dry shampoos.
We, in turn, offer a third way – home care for oily hair. It is these remedies will help you get rid of oiliness hair in the shortest possible time.
Effective means to care for oily hair:
1. Lemon lotion is good homemade hair treatments for oily hair:
- Rub the lemon on a coarse grater with peel, put in a glass jar and fill it with 100 ml of vodka.
- Close the lid tightly and leave for 5-7 days in a dark place.
- Strain the liqueur through a double layer of cheesecloth, wring out and add 1 teaspoon of glycerin.
- Stir well with a wooden spoon and close the lid.
- 30-40 minutes before washing the hair, divide hair into locks, clean your hair with obtained lotion .
- If you’re to wipe your hair every day, then after 20 days you will really feel the difference.
2. Also, there is useful homemade treatment for oily hair. It is an infusion herbs: calendula, chamomile, oak bark, plantain, etc.
Take equal parts of the dried herbal, boil the water and make a strong tea. After 20-30 minutes the infusion is ready to use. Rinse your hair every time after washing
3. There is a vinegar hair treatment at home. You can also rinse your hair with an apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon to 1 liter of water.
4. Wipe your head and hair roots with juice of fresh fruits and vegetables – is a very useful and effective oily hair treatment home remedy.
For this purpose, it is best to use fresh lemon juice, fresh carrot and apple juice.