Homemade Face Mask for Blackheads with Soda
- Positive Properties of Soda in Cosmetology
- Secrets of Proper Care by a Soda Home Face Mask
- Home Face Mask with Soda: Five Popular Recipes
Soda is not only the necessary product in the kitchen. It is an excellent ingredient for the cosmetic home face mask. This means has a lightning-positive effect on the skin. This is practically the only means which is capable to remove all sorts of pollution from the subcutaneous layers of the epidermis.
Positive Properties of Soda in Cosmetology
The chemical composition of a white powder makes facials are incredibly helpful. Home face mask with soda is always having a positive effect on a face:
- the coal salt outputs the slag from the cells, toxic substances and other impurities;
- sodium activates the metabolism and accelerates the regeneration, making the skin look young and refreshed.
It should be understood that the illiterate use of soda for face is capable to make harm. This is an aggressive chemicals. Therefore, carefully review the rules for the use of home face mask with soda and carefully follow the recipe.
Secrets of Proper Care by a Soda Home Face Mask
The baking soda can corrode the serious domestic pollution. The same happens with a mask on the skin. In order to pay off an aggressive impact in home face mask the other components are added. Avoid burns by following these tips:
- Masks with baking soda are banned for the owners of sensitive, dry, prone to peeling skin.
- Before treating a skin, you should apply it on your wrist. If within thirty minutes does not appear allergic reactions you are allowed to make a mask.
- You need to rinse off the mask in 10 minutes.
- Home face mask with the soda can be applied once every seven to ten days.
- Make them is desirable after getting rid of skin problems (acne and inflammation).
These simple recommendations will protect you from the negative effects of soda. Care with this product will give you the excellent results.
Home Face Mask with Soda: Five Popular Recipes
Depending on the specific of the skin problems, choose the mask that is suitable for you.
- For Cleansing and Tightening Enlarged Pores
Whisk one protein to a foam. Mix it with soda (half a teaspoon). This mask is superimposed with layers. When the first is applied apply the second one, then the third.
- Homemade Face Mask for Blackheads
Powder of baking soda should be diluted with orange juice (freshly squeezed) to obtain a homogeneous slurry. After apply the mask on the skin evenly.
- To Reduce Inflammation and Acne
To prepare the mask you need cleansing gel for the skin. Three drops of gel whisk in warm boiled water (about 1 teaspoon). Rub the baking soda with foam of gel. Apply the resulting mass on the face.
- Rejuvenating Home Face Mask
Make a mask blending the following products (each a teaspoon)
- oat flour;
- baking soda;
- lemon juice.
The resulting soda-oatmeal mass pour with a juice and yogurt.
- Nutritional Home Face Mask
You need two components:
soda (0.5 teaspoon);
liquid honey (2 teaspoons).
Pour the powder with sweet product. Whisk with a spoon until smooth consistency.
Masks of soda is easy to prepare and apply at home. They clean the skin perfectly, make it soft and velvety, treat the inflamed areas. After such cosmetics remains a pleasant feeling of purity and lightness.