Homemade Cucumber Face Mask: Best Moisturizing Means
- Homemade Cucumber Face Mask: Secret of Magical Transformation of Skin
- Cucumber Face Mask: Indications and Contraindications
- Best Recipes of Homemade Cucumber Face Masks
Each woman once made herself a cucumber face mask, which is incredibly refreshing and tones the skin within minutes.
Homemade cucumber face mask is easy to prepare, it provides immediate effect, relieves stress, and is simply irreplaceable in stressful conditions of modern life. Why is such a simple cucumber face mask so effective cosmetic means for our skin?
Homemade Cucumber Face Mask: Secret of Magical Transformation of Skin
Its miraculous properties are due to the chemical composition of the cucumber, in which there are a lot of useful vitamins and nutrients for skin. Normal cucumber face mask contains a whole treasury of elements, transforming the skin:
- retinol (A) rescues the skin from dryness and flaking;
- thiamine (B1) has a protective function, and even anti-aging effect;
- riboflavin (B2) gives the skin a chance to correct breathing;
- pantothenic acid (B5) smoothes wrinkles;
- pyridoxine (B6) stimulates the metabolic processes in cells;
- folic acid (B9) saves from acne;
- ascorbic acid (C) retains skin elasticity;
- tocopherol (E) updates the cell;
- biotin (H) regenerates the damaged tissue;
- phylloquinone (K) removes swelling and redness: due to this vitamin, homemade cucumber face mask has bleaching properties;
- niacin (PP) refreshes the complexion.
And these are only the most essential vitamins that contribute to the magical influence of the cucumber face mask on the skin. Besides these, in the homemade cucumber face mask has organic acids that are actively using modern cosmetology as an anti-aging substances. Cucumbers do not contain in its composition any irritating substances and can even be used to care for sensitive and delicate skin around the eyes. So facial mask of cucumber with regular use will make you not only beautiful, but also much younger.
Cucumber Face Mask: Indications and Contraindications
As with any cosmetic product, the cucumber face mask will have the indications and contraindications for use, to be aware of in advance. For some skin types, this mask will have the solution to many problems:
- for dry skin – cucumber face mask will become a universal humidifier, and remove the peeling;
- for pigmentation – cucumber face mask whitens perfectly the skin, gets rid of bad pigmentation;
- for problem skin – cucumber face mask is used for acne of various origins;
- for aging skin – cucumber face mask will influence for anti-aging processes.
Before you read the list of best recipes of homemade cucumber face mask, you will be aware of the contraindications to the use this natural cosmetic products. Do not use it with open skin wounds or serious skin diseases on the face. There are no other contraindications. Now you are ready to choose the recipe of miraculous mask.
Best Recipes of Homemade Cucumber Face Masks
Any homemade cucumber face mask has to be made only with fresh vegetables. Cucumber has to be washed and grated on a grater, although you can use the individual slices in some cases. You should not apply the mask on the face more then 20 minutes. Rinse with warm filtered water, without drying.
For Eye Contour
- 1. Parsley
Grated cucumber (2 tablespoons) mixed with chopped parsley (1 teaspoon).
- 2. Honey
Grated cucumber (1 tablespoon) mixed with liquid honey (1 teaspoon). This cucumber face mask perfectly copes with redness and pigment spots on the skin.
- 3. Lemon
Grated cucumber (2 tablespoons) mixed with lemon juice, freshly squeezed (1 teaspoon).
- 4. Milk
Grated cucumber (2 tablespoons) mixed with milk house (1 tablespoon), low-fat cottage cheese (1 tablespoon), chopped parsley (1 tablespoon) and olive oil (1 teaspoon).
- 5. Potato
Grated cucumber (2 tablespoons) mixed with fresh grated potatoes (2 tablespoons).
- 6. Cosmetic Clay
Grated cucumber (1 tablespoon) mixed with white clay (1 teaspoon).
- 7. Sour Cream
Grated cucumber (2 tablespoons) mixed with sour cream (2 tablespoons). This homemade cucumber face mask is perfect for all skin-types: for dry skin – it moisturizes with maximum, and for oily skin – it eliminates unhealthy shine.
- 8. Herbal
Grated cucumber (1 tablespoon) mixed with chopped leaves of mint and basil (1 teaspoon).
- 9. Universal
The simplest cucumber face mask: grate the cucumber and without any impurities apply on your face.
- 10. Cheese
Grated cucumber (1 tablespoon) mixed with low-fat cottage cheese (1 tablespoon).
Cucumber face mask is incredibly efficient and effective with addition of a variety of natural ingredients. It is worth to try this wonderful cosmetology means, a real gift of nature, and enjoy an excellent result.