Home Remedies for Natural Hair
- Home Remedies for Natural Hair: Hair Masks
- How to Make Hair Healthy at Home: Decoctions and Infusions
- Homemade Hair Repair against Loss
Absolutely all women are willing to do everything for their hair to look healthy, shiny and well groomed. Many factors can influence on the hair: stress, smoking, alcohol consumption, poor environmental conditions, the disease. Everything does not add the health and beauty for the hair.
To bring our hair in order, is not necessary to visit beauty salons, we can improve our hair at home easily. For this purpose we may use home remedies for natural hair. Homemade masks are fully harmless, easy and available to use.
Home Remedies for Natural Hair
- To do first mask take 1teaspoon of mayonnaise, 1teaspoon of honey, 1teapoon of aloe juice, one clove of garlic grated.
- The yolk thoroughly mixed with 1tablespoon of castor oil (you can add a little water to the mixture was viscous). You can also add in the mask 1teaspoon of honey.
- 1tablespoon of castor oil, 1tablespoon of olive oil and 1teaspoon of shampoo.
- 2tablespoons of castor or olive oil, mix 1tablespoon of liquid soap or shampoo.
- 2tablespoons of castor oil and 1teaspoon of cod liver oil.
- Apply to hair the cream or fermented baked.
- Mix one egg yolk in 1teaspoon of honey, 1tablespoon of vegetable oils.
Nourishing mask to keep 30-60 minutes and rinse with warm water and shampoo.
How to Make Hair Healthy at Home
Equally effective means of strengthening the hair are the use of decoctions of medicinal plants. Decoctions are prepared in the following manner: roots and rhizomes are crushed, boiled for 10-15 minutes, then add to broth flowers and leaves and simmer another 5 minutes, then insist broth and filter. Decoctions are used fresh. Shelf life in the refrigerator no more then 3-4 days.
Recipes Decoctions and Infusions
- Rhizomes and roots of burdock – 4 parts. Marigold flower baskets – 4 parts. Hop cones – 3 parts. 55 grams of a mixture boiled in 1liter of water. The head should be washed at least twice a week.
- Rhizome – 1 part, rhizomes and roots of burdock – 1 part, hop cones – 4 parts. Five – seven tablespoons of the mixture to boil in 1liter of water. The head should be washed at least 3times a week.
- Mark willow roots – 1 part, rhizomes and roots of burdock – 1 part. Boil 4tablespoons of the mixture in 1liter of water. The head should be washed 3-4 times a week.
- Heather grass – 2 parts, rhizomes and roots of burdock – 2 parts, hop cones – 1 part. Boil seven tablespoons of the mixture in 1liter of water. Wash your hair 4times a week.
- Mark Nettle – 1 part, leaves of mother and stepmother – 1 part of mix. Boil six tablespoons of the mixture in 1liter of water. The head should be washed at least 4times a week.
- Rhizome – 2 parts, rhizomes and roots of burdock – 2 parts, marigold flowers (or nettle leaves) – 1 part. Boil 4tablespoons of the mixture in 1liter of water. The head should be washed four or five times a week.
Homemade Hair Repair against Loss
Another big problem nowadays is the hair loss and premature balding. The main negative factors leading to hair loss are:
- poor environment,
- hormonal malfunction of the body,
- bad blood circulation,
- non-proper use of hair coloring.
If you have not the serious diseases, which cause the hair loss, you can try many homemade means which use to prevent the hair fall and support the hair growth.
- Rub the fresh juice of onion into the roots of the hair more than twice a week. Then head to be wrapped with cellophane and cover with a towel for one to two hours. After a time of warm water to rinse your head, add some juice of lemon to stop the onion smell. Hair will be shiny, soft and silky gain.
A handful of onion peel pour one cup of boiling water and simmer. Apply warm broth to moisten the hair well and cover the head for half an hour. Wash the head with decoction at least once every seven days. This decoction eliminates dandruff and accelerate hair growth.
- Take a mixture of herbs chamomile, calendula and hop cones in equal proportions, brewed with boiling water, insist and strain. This decoction is recommended to use at least 3times a month.
Rubbed into the scalp infusion of a mixture of herbs hypericum and sage. Similarly, a mixture of herbs coltsfoot and nettle, taken in equal proportions.
- One tablespoon of crushed ivy leaves pour by two cups of water and boil for ten minutes. You have to wait at least 2 hours. Rubbed into the skin daily for a month.
2tablespoons of bearberry leaves pour by 300 grams of water and cook until half of evaporation. Then chill, drain and rub into the roots of the hair for at least one month.
- To enhance hair growth use castor oil or burdock. These oils are well nourish the scalp and prevent hair loss.
If applying the above mentioned recipes did not work to stop the strong hair loss, you should immediately consult a specialist. Rather, in this case you need a special medecines and hormone therapy. The doctor-trichologist will pick the type and method of treatment according the based reasons and stage of hair loss.