Home Facial Mask with Henna: 10 Best Face Masks Recipes
- Home Facial Mask with Henna: Secret of Miraculous Action
- Home Face Masks with Henna: Indications and Contraindications
- 10 Best Face Masks Recipes with Henna
Everyone knows how henna dyes our hair perfectly, and effectively influence on them.
However, a few women know that the home face masks with colorless henna, which is used as a strengthening agent for hair, can be an excellent means to care for skin. Home facial mask with henna has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, so it is perfect for oily and aging skin.
Home Facial Mask with Henna: Secret of Miraculous Action
What makes the home facial mask from henna such an invaluable cosmetic means? It’s all in the chemical composition of henna powder:
- aglycone has anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties, heals pustular inflammation of the skin;
- emodin makes home face masks with henna anti-inflammatory, as has regenerative properties;
- carotene provides the skin a healthy complexion, improve skin texture;
- betaine is known as an excellent natural moisturizer, so the mask from henna is recommended for dry and cracked skin;
- zeaxanthine clears the skin of impurities;
- rutin strengthens blood vessels, so that the home facial mask from henna will provide access of oxygen to the skin cells in sufficient quantities;
- fisalen has a calming effect on problem skin.
Home facial mask from colorless henna is simply irreplaceable sometimes: a few cosmetic means for skin can provide so safe and quality care.
Home Face Masks with Henna: Indications and Contraindications
As a part of home face masks the colorless henna is without color pigment, it is completely harmless and is not an allergen. Contraindications to the use of home facial mask based on henna are not available, but still the best option is to test the mask on the wrist to prevent individual skin reactions. Indications for use of the mask from henna can be:
- for dry skin – you will get from henna home facial mask a maximum hydration;
- for faded, flabby and wrinkled skin – under the influence of such homemade anti aging face mask your face will acquire a second youth and freshness;
- for problem skin suffering from acne – after you make your own face mask you can finally take a break from constant inflammation;
- for oily skin – you can gain a healthy complexion and restore the normal functioning of the glands;
- and is suitable for normal skin – in these home face masks the colorless henna nourishes your skin with all necessary nutrients.
Before you know how to make a facial mask with henna, it is important to purchase a quality product. It is better to go to a pharmacy. If it is natural, the home facial mask with colorless henna collects only positive reviews.
10 Best Face Masks Recipes with Henna
Choose and make your own face mask with henna, but be guided primarily on the type of your skin and those ingredients that are part of the mask. Duration of any of them – up to 20 minutes.
For Problematic Skin
- 1. Classical
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) pour hot water (1 tablespoon), cool ..
- 2. Ether
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon), pour hot water, add a few drops of essential oil of fir, tea tree or rosemary. For acne prone skin this home facial mask will act soothing: the colorless henna removes inflammatory foci as soon as possible.
For Dry Skin
- 3. Olive
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) pour hot water (the same), add to the mix the olive oil (2 teaspoons).
- 4. Creamy
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) pour hot water (1 tablespoon) mixed with heavy cream (1 tablespoon).
For Oily Skin
- 5. Sour Cream
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) pour hot water (the same), add low-fat sour cream (1 tablespoon).
- 6. Cosmetic Clay
The colorless henna powder in equal amounts mixed with blue cosmetic clay (1 tablespoon) and pour hot water.
For Aging Skin
- 7. Banana
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) diluted with hot water (1 tablespoon), mix with the pulp of banana (2 tablespoons) and the beaten egg.
- 8. Fruit
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) pour hot water and mix with fruit puree (2 tablespoons) of persimmon pulp, banana and melon.
- 9. Aloe
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) diluted with hot water, mix with the juice of aloe leaves (2 tablespoons).
- 10. Chamomile
The colorless henna (1 tablespoon) pour hot broth chamomile (1 tablespoon).
Discovering colorless henna as part of unique home face masks, many women refuse to further search of the ideal care of your skin, which gets under the influence of the masks a second life.