Home Facial Mask with Berries Provides Skin a Delicious Care
- Homemade Facial with Berries: the Wonders of the Natural Cosmetic
- Home Facial Mask with Berries: Indications and Contraindications
- Best Face Masks Recipes
During the summer and fall everybody has a great choice of fresh berries that are known for their beneficial properties for the body.
As it turns out, homemade facial of berries is not less useful, which are carefully cared for any type of skin, prevent aging and nourish our skin with all possible vitamins.
Homemade Facial with Berries: the wonders of the natural cosmetic
How to explain the miraculous transformation of the skin under the influence of home facial mask with berries which makes it cleaner and younger? Everything is in the chemical composition of berries:
- Vitamins are involved in all the processes occurring in the skin cells, activate them, causing to work for benefit of the skin;
- Minerals have protective and constructive properties for the cells;
- Organic acids have a rejuvenating effect on the skin;
- Flavonoids – natural antioxidants – they protect from cytocidal.
In addition, the homemade facial with berries will have an effect caused by one berry from which it is made:
- Strawberry removes pigmentation and tones the skin;
- Raspberry bleaches and refreshing;
- Black currant moisturizes and nourishes;
- Blackberries and Red Currants tightening the enlarged pores;
- Gooseberry promotes the cell renewal;
- Blueberries slows the skin aging.
By choosing your desired berries, study the indications and contraindications before for the preparation of the mask to be really pleased by the desired result.
Home Facial Mask with Berries: Indications and Contraindications
You can pick up the healthy and nutritious home facial mask with berries for any type of skin:
- for oily skin: mask of strawberries, blackberries, red currants, raspberries, cranberries;
- for dry skin: blackcurrant, gooseberries, cherries, cranberries;
- for pigmented: strawberry, gooseberry, raspberry, rose hips;
- for fading skin: blueberry, sea buckthorn, mountain ash.
With regard to the contraindications, the main thing is the absence of allergic reactions to a particular berry. So, do not forget that any homemade facial of berries should be tested on your wrist.
Best Face Masks Recipes
Selecting of home facial mask with berry will depend on your skin type and other ingredients.
For Oily Skin
- 1. Strawberry
The pulp of strawberries (1 tablespoon) mixed with white cosmetic clay (1 teaspoon).
- 2. Raspberry
The pulp of raspberry (1 tablespoon) mixed with egg white and lemon juice (1 teaspoon).
For Dry Skin
- 3. Blackcurrant
The pulp is mixed with blackcurrant cream (1 tablespoon), add the olive oil (1 teaspoon).
- 4. Cranberry
In equal proportions mix the pulp of cranberries, potato flour and olive oil.
For Pigmented Skin
- 5. Gooseberry
Pulp of gooseberry (2 tablespoons) pour the milk (half a cup), to insist 15 minutes, add the olive oil (1 teaspoon).
- 6. From the Wild Rose
Berries clean from seed and peel, pour boiling water, boil for 10 minutes. The resulting berry pulp (1 tablespoon) mixed with cottage cheese (1 tablespoon) and olive oil (1 teaspoon).
For Aging Skin
- 7. Sandthorn
Pulp of sea buckthorn berries (1 tablespoon) mixed with cottage cheese (1 tablespoon) and warm milk (2 tablespoons).
Now, you know how to prepare and what face masks recipes to choose for your skin, so that it glows with beauty and youth.