Grape Oil Benefits: treatment of damaged hair
- Grape Oil Benefits: Effective Treatment
- Grape Seed Oil Uses at Home
- How to Make a Hair Mask with Grape Seed Oil?
Today cosmetology offers grape seed oil for uses, which is affects so good for their appearance and health. No wonder that many modern cosmetics manufacturers are actively incorporating it into their lines. Natural, helpful, fragrant, efficient, it will delight with the results even those, who are despaired to get hold of luxurious, thick and shiny curls.
Grape Oil Benefits: Effective Treatment
Grape seed oil uses at home contain not only preventive purpose. It can be used for the treatment of debilitated patients and damaged hair. Many of the substances, included in the oil, have the regenerative, restorative properties, therefore promote the rapid healing of tissues. The action of masks for hair, prepared on the basis of cosmetic grapeseed oil, multifaceted and encompassing a variety of cellular processes:
- regeneration of damaged hair structure, getting rid of fragility;
- returning shine and strength lifeless strands;
- activation of growth;
- acceleration of blood flow;
- increased supply of root follicle;
- hair care, which are often done a perm or constantly are tried the new shades;
- control of production the skin fat;
- restoration of split ends;
- protection against temperature changes, UV chemicals;
- procyanidins – a unique substance in the oil grapeseed he deduces from tissues radionuclides decay products, radioactive elements;
- tocopherol (E – Vitamin youth) stabilizes the collagen and elastin fibers that make curls elastic, strong, strong.
Homemade masks of grapeseed oil solve the most of the problems, associated with the scalp and hair condition. They may be safely used for any type of hair as moisturizing properties and podsushivayuschee coexist in this unique facility. To get results from it, you will need competent preparing the masks in accordance with the recommendations, accumulated over the years.
Grape Seed Oil Uses at Home
Cosmetic grape seed oil has a pale yellow colour, oily liquid with a greenish tint and a pleasant aroma. Prepare the masks from it is a pleasure, if you know some tricks how to make a hair mask with grape seed oil.
- Wash your hair before the procedure, dry it in a natural way, without the use of a hair dryer.
- After that, sprinkle the hair with water lightly.
- The enamel plate with grapeseed oil preheat for 10 minutes in a water bath.
- Lubricate with the warm oil on the neck behind to test the skin to the agent. This can also be done on the inside of the wrist, behind the ear or in the crook of the elbow. These sensitive areas with thin skin react instantly to allergens.
- Rub the mask rub with the fingers into the roots and spread evenly on the hair – using hands, then – the scallop. The last stage of the application – dip the tips in preparing means.
- If your hair is long, fasten them with barrette.
- Put on a shower cap. Wrap over the hair with a towel or handkerchief.
- Leave the mask on for 30-40 minutes and boldly do housework.
- After this time, unpack the thermal protection on the head. Not washing off the mask and without wetting the hair with water, lather shampoo on them. If it is too dry, lightly moisten hands.
- Thereafter, the entire mass of easily rinsed under warm running water.
- The last chord should be a herbal rinse, that give your hair extra shine and consolidate effectiveness mask grape seed oil.
- Repeat treatments are twice weekly. After 15 masks take a break for 1-2 months.
Online you can find a large number of recipes and video instructions for the preparation of masks for hair with grape seed oil, which can be used if there is no confidence in something.
How to Make a Hair Mask with Grape Seed Oil?
There are many recipes, but each individual mask solves a particular problem, it depends on its constituent components. Consider this factor, when choosing the right means for you. Chose the mask to the type of your hair. Dosage specified in recipes, and can be varied according to the original length of hair, as they are aproximately.
Oils in its pure form, preheat until it is warm, apply to the roots and strands along the entire length, leave overnight.
50 ml of oil from grape seeds mixed with 50 g of oat flour, 15 ml apple cider vinegar. To get oat flour, if it is not available, the usual grind oatmeal flakes in a blender.
15 ml of oil from grape seeds, mix melted with other cosmetic oils: 30 ml of coconut and almond. Add the mask 15ml of good brandy, before the application – a pair of drops of essential oils (you can take rosemary and lavender). Esters can not interfere in the warm masses so slightly cool cooked weight before you use them.
Raw egg yolk, mix it with cosmetic oils, and make warm: 15 ml almond and grapeseed. Cool slightly before applying, and add a few drops of ether ylang-ylang.
Against Split Ends
Mix equal amounts (15 ml) castor oil, shea butter and grape seed. Preheat.
Useful properties of grape seed oil can work wonders with hair and will not disappoint you with regular and correct use. You will discover its advantages over other cosmetic oils: it is liquid, light and absorbs quickly, without leaving a greasy, greasy, nasty trails. Bring joy to yourself and your tresses – animate them using masks based on such miraculous oil.