Good Homemade Facial Masks with Parsley: an Amazing Effect
- Good Homemade Facial Masks: Secrets of Parsley
- Parsley Face Masks: Indications and Contraindications
- DIY Face Mask Recipes with Parsley
The parsley from your own garden is the best cosmetic means, that you can use for yourself. Good homemade facial masks of parsley freshen the face, brighten and nourish the skin with all necessary elements. Parsley is a unique plant that rejuvenates the body, not only inside but also outside and brings health to our skin.
Good Homemade Facial Masks: Secrets of Parsley
The chemical composition of parsley contains various vitamins, minerals and nutrients that have complex effect on the skin and give a stunning rejuvenating effect. Therefore, good homemade facial masks of parsley transform your face and make your skin radiant and healthy. What are the action of diy face mask recipes with parsley?
- Ascorbic acid smooths the fine lines.
- Carotene will protect the skin from harmful UV rays, if you regularly make diy face mask recipes of parsley, your skin will not be afraid of tan.
- Thiamine cleanses the skin from inflammation.
- Riboflavin will provide update of skin cells.
- Retinol will make your face smooth and even.
- Niacin improves the blood circulation, from which depends the nutrition of cells with oxygen.
- Mineral salts (iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus) nourish and purify skin.
- Flavonoids regulates the production of collagen in your skin, so diy face mask recipes of parsley face have a pronounced anti-aging effect.
- Pectin helps to treat the microcracks and facilitate small inflammatory processes.
- Volatile makes the skin youthfully elastic and smooth.
Thanks to this good homemade facial masks of parsley have rejuvenating and curative effects, that can work wonders with your face. It remains to read recommendations for its use.
Parsley Face Masks: Indications and Contraindications
If the parsley as a product has contraindications, but the parsley as a cosmetic means is universal, and is recommended for all skin types. DIY face mask recipes of parsley will help to:
- whiten skin, suffering with pigmentation;
- refresh the aging skin;
- restore the tired skin;
- normalize the sebaceous glands of oily skin;
- moisten the excessively dry skin.
Especially popular among women of all ages mask of parsley for eye, which smoothes the radial wrinkles, eliminates bags and dark circles. The skin around the eyes with regular use of this masks will be radiant and youthful.
If you have an allergic reaction to substances contained in parsley, green mask of this is unlikely to suit you.
DIY Face Mask Recipes with Parsley
Now it’s time to learn how to make good homemade facial masks of parsley. Thre are a lot of diy face mask recipes, we offer the best of them for different skin types. Therefore, pay close attention to the ingredients in the mask, so that they are compatible with your type.
FOR EYE CONTOUR
- 1. Tea
Chopped fresh parsley (1 tablespoon) mash to a juice, add a few drops of strong black tea. The resulting mixture is put in gauze bags and attach to the eyes. This mask for eyelids will remove puffiness, bags and dark circles, refresh the skin around the eyes, smooth out wrinkles.
FOR NORMAL SKIN
- 2. Classical
Fresh parsley, finely chopped, pour with boiled water, bring to a boil, cool and drain. Such masks of parsley are whitening and have anti-aging effect, they can be done 2 times a week.
FOR OILY SKIN
- 3. Milk
Mince fresh parsley to a form of juice, the resulting mixture (1 tablespoon) mixed with yogurt or kefir (2 tablespoons).
- 4. Rowan
Parsley juice (2 tablespoons), mix with the juice of mountain ash (2 tablespoons), vodka (1 tablespoon) and lemon juice (1 tablespoon).
FOR DRY SKIN
- 5. Sour Cream
Chopped fresh parsley (1 tablespoon) mix with sour cream (1 tablespoon). This mask of sour cream and parsley has excellent moisturizing and refreshing effect.
- 6. Egg
Chopped parsley (1 tablespoon), mix with egg yolk and olive oil (1 teaspoon).
- 7. Herbal
Grind parsley, mix (1 tablespoon) with dry sage or rose petals (the same amount). Pour the boiling water, leave for at least two hours. It can also be used as a mask and as a lotion for daily wiping.
FOR AGING SKIN
- 8. Green
In a blender chop the fresh parsley and fresh dill. The resulting mass (1 tablespoon of both) pour boiling water and infuse for three hours. The mask is recommended to apply in gauze.
FOR PROBLEMATIC SKIN
- 9. Garlic
Grind the roots of parsley in a blender, resulting mass (1 tablespoon) mix with egg white and garlic juice (2-3 drops).
BLEACHING FACE MASK
- 10. Dandelion
Minced fresh parsley with stems of dandelion in the same amount. Mix, cover with cold boiled water (can be mineral) and infuse for 12 hours. Such masks of parsley, whitening the skin from age spots, very good in the spring.
Use the good homemade facial masks that ensure maximum of natural and harmless effect on the skin. Parsley is ideal for diy face mask recipes.