Good Foundations Reviews
- How to Choose a Foundation?
- Good Foundations for Face: Customer Reviews
Not often you can find women who can boast a perfect skin, because the vast majority have to hide the flaws. Fortunately, the cosmetic industry is working very well, is constantly looking for new solutions of different foundations for skin.
The good foundations should be in every woman’s make-up bag, except such reasons:
- nothing to hide; the skin is absolutely perfect and devoid of freckles, acne, dilated blood vessels, etc .;
- women does not care how she looks;
- have no time even for a light makeup.
And in other cases, a woman simply must have in her arsenal one of good foundations.
How to Choose a Foundation?
Selecting of any makeup always depends on the skin type, colour of the face, individual characteristics for certain components, and, of course, on your personal preferences. These criteria are “working” with good foundations also.
It should be noted that the producers of cosmetics today offer a fairly wide range of good foundations to hide imperfections of the skin.
- If the tonal foundation has a more dense texture, color saturation, so it is best suited for evening makeup.
- Cream-stick is designed to mask quite noticeable flaws such as red capillaries.
- Cream powder is suitable for women with oily skin, as this compressed cream absorbs excess of fat on the skin. By the way, when you have excess of fat is desirable to select lighter foundations, for which you apply the layer of powder.
- Dry skin is recommended to “be indulged” by the means having moisturizing properties.
- Light and barely visible foundations will suit for the girls who can boast of normal skin.
From all this it can be concluded that the modern good foundations are able to provide not only a cosmetic effect, but also help to care for the skin.
From the correct choice of good foundations depends the perfection of makeup. Knowing a few simple rules, you can easily select the most suitable color:
- Tone of foundations should meet the natural color of the skin; allowable difference of not more than a semitone.
- Redness, yellowness or blueness, you can “hide” from the pale purple and earthy hues.
- The tone of the selected foundations should not differ from the color of the skin in the upper chest and neck.
- Keep in mind, that some foundation have properties to darken after drying.
- It is advisable to carry out this simple test – put some foundations on the cheek, if it is 1 shade lighter, it means this is what is necessary.
Buying foundation is important to consider the producer, because its name is often said about the quality of products. To trust advertising is not always wisely, because it is not supplied with comprehensive information on this product, so we conducted an independent examination based on the reviews buyers.
Good Foundations for the face: Customer Reviews
Max Factor got the highest rated. This tone foundation has received very good reviews. It has a dense texture and it is stable. “Lasting Performance” can help to hide the obvious flaws, and camouflage the birthmarks. Among the 27 women surveyed, two noted the appearance of dryness after the second application, that is likely to have been caused by the use of expired foundation. There are reviews about “Facefinity”, which is ease in application, has ability to make the skin more smooth and masks red spots on the face perfectly. The main drawback of this means is high cost.
In second place the brand Vichy is with its tonal foundations. Manufacturer was attentive to girls with different skin types, so for each type is developed the own line of toning foundations. It is perfectly distributed over the entire skin, and also enables the skin to breathe. In addition, the girls like the wide color range. Its advantages are well absorbed, leaves no traces. Saying about the shortcomings, the women noted a light texture (but it is quite an individual parameter) and the high cost of means.
Lancome is one of the good foundations with not only high quality, but also its remarkable caring properties. It has a delicate texture, is easily absorbed, smells good and refreshes the skin. But judging by the reviews, 1 in 10 respondents, it has caused slight redness and itching.
If you need a very stable foundation, which can hide the dark circles under the eyes, it is recommended to pay attention to “Maybelline Non Stop”. Tint gamma does not allows to find easily the right shade, and also noted the appearance of dry skin. Cream clogs the pores, so you need special care after use, not very good the absence of UV filters in its composition.
Specially for problematic skin was created tone foundations from Yves Rocher, which is in contrast to the previous product, does not clog pores. Thanks to its special natural composition, it makes the skin clean, glowing, removes redness and leaves no residue on clothes. Foundations is applied with slim layer and does not cause an allergic reaction. Its disadvantage is not a very long time kept on the skin, but it can be corrected if you use makeup base.
Not a lot of positive qualities are called in favor of foundations from Oriflame. Among the main advantages include a pleasant smell and texture. However, with this cream should be used as soon as possible, as it quickly thickens and becomes unusable. Often receives the complaints about the mismatch of colors of the real products and announced in the catalog.
Finally, we would like to speak about Cristian Dior. Those who were lucky to use it, they say that it gives an incredibly pleasant feelings from its “wear”, it is perfectly hides all the flaws, including wrinkles, leaves no fingerprints on clothing, skin is absorbed in the “5+”.
So, you got known about the most popular foundation in mass-market as well as the advantages and disadvantages of each one. We hope you receive the reply how to choose a foundation for you.