Gelatin Mask for the Face: the secret of application
- When to Use a Face Mask with Gelatin?
- Recommendations for Use Gelatin Face Masks at Home.
- Composition and Efficiency of Gelatin Mask for the Face.
- DIY Face Mask Recipes with Gelatin.
Gelatin mask for the face is a universal remedy for skin care. It perfectly cleanses, tones, nourishes, whitens and rejuvenates the skin. This mask is based on natural ingredients and will fit almost everyone, and the effect of its use can be seen at once – it will be awesome!
When to Use a Face Mask with Gelatin?
After applying the gelatin mask for the face, the skin is cleansed of blackheads, improves the tone and the texture is compacted. Ingredients, that are included in this mask, can narrow the pores and eliminate age spots, moreover, they work very gently.
- If you want to get a whitening effect, add the kiwi or lime juice to this mask. This cosmetic product is inexpensive, but it is as effective as any expensive drugs.
These gelatin face masks at home are particularly useful during the first age-related skin changes: eliminating the laxity and looseness of the skin, oval face is tightened and smoothed shallow wrinkles. This mask for the face is suitable for any skin type, but has a more pronounced efficacy in women with mature skin prone to dryness.
Proper Use of Gelatin Face Masks at Home
Even at home, you can make your skin beautiful – for this you need a face mask prepared with gelatin. In addition, it is important to know a few simple rules for the use of this means.
Recommendations for Use Gelatin Face Masks at Home
- to begin with clean the skin. For this fit as a normal scrub, so steam bath or skin cleansing tonic.
- you can apply the mask on your face as well as on the neck and decollete area (in those places, where the skin is more prone to age-related changes). However, you can not apply this mask on the area around the eyes – the skin is too delicate here.
- after applying the mask is not recommended to smile and talk. Thanks to gelatin the tightening and contracting processes are running, so at this time the face has to be relaxed. Otherwise, you will not recive the desired effect.
- mask for the face of gelatin should be flushed first with warm, then cool water. This contrast is very useful for washing the skin.
To get the maximum benefit from the use of gelatin mask, you can supplemented use the other cosmetic products: masks, creams, etc.
Gelatin Mask: Advantages and Disadvantages
Gelatin dominates under expensive collagen creams due to the fact, that its molecules are split, so penetrate into the skin easily. Studies have shown that collagen, which is part creams, contains enough large molecules, which prevents its normal penetration into the skin.
- Mask for the face of gelatin has many advantages: it is inexpensive ingredients, quick preparing, use for all skin types, as well as a great effect after use.
Deficiencies of this means virtually are not. In very rare cases an allergic reaction may cause, if you have an individual hypersensitive for the some component of mask.
Composition and Efficiency of Gelatin Mask for the Face
Gelatin is often not taken seriously as a quality component for masks, so the high efficiency of this means is not known for very large number of women. And it is in vain. Cleansing, nutrition, whitening, anti-aging effect – all this can be obtained using only one means based on gelatin.
- In using such a cosmetic product, as a gelatin mask for the face the reviews will be only positive. As a face, from what we removed fat and dead skin cells, unclog pores, lined tone and increased skin elasticity, looks great and radiates health and freshness.
Gelatin is a main ingredient of such masks. It has protein origin (proteins occupy more than 85%). Furthermore, a large amount of collagen is available in this product.
The composition of gelatin also includes water, starch, ash, fats, carbohydrates, macronutrients, micronutrients, amino acids, vitamins, in particular vitamin PP. Among the useful compounds you can identify calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium, iron, and phosphorus.
DIY Face Mask Recipes with Gelatin
- Mask for the Face of Gelatine and Milk
Face mask of gelatin and milk is suitable for any skin type. Soak 1 teaspoon of gelatin in a small amount of cold water. Wait until the swell, and dissolve in a water bath. Then add to gelatin 1 tablespoon of milk and 1 tablespoon of talc – you should get gruel. Cool the mask.
Face has to be nourished by any cream and the mask is spread on top. Leave gelatin to dry. Then apply on the skin for 1-2 minutes the towel soaked in hot water. Then remove the mask with a sponge. The face is needed to be rinsed with cool water.
- Mask for the Face for Oily Skin
Dissolve 1 tsp of gelatin in a small amount of lemon juice. Add to a mixture 1 tablespoon of nonfat sour cream, and rub carefully. Apply the mask on your face for 20 minutes. After this time, remove the agent using a tampon soaked in water. Rinse face with cool water.
- Mask for the Face against Wrinkles
This mask made of gelatin perfectly removes superficial wrinkles and smoothes the skin due to the combination with glycerol.
Make a mixture of 4 tbsp of glycerol, 2 tsp of honey, 2 tsp of gelatin and 4 tablespoons of water. Put it on a small fire and bring to dissolve all ingredients, stirring constantly. After that, add 4 tablespoons of boiled water and mix. Apply the mask on for 20 minutes, then rinse and lubricate nourishing cream. When stored in a sterile jar with a tight lid, gelatin mask would be suitable to use for a long time.
- Mask for the Face of Gelatin and Banana
Mix 2 tablespoons of boiled water and 1 tsp of gelatin. When the mixture swells, add 2 tsp of banana puree. Stir and put it on your face after cleansing procedure. After 20 minutes, rinse with not cold water.
- Mask for the Face of Gelatin and Cucumber
Necessary to clean the cucumber and grate it on a grater. The resulting mixture was divided into two portions: the juice and pulp. At last add 2 tsp of warm freshly brewed green tea and 2 tsp of warm chamomile. Stir and pour 1 tsp of gelatin. Reheat the mixture over low heat until thick, and then add the cucumber juice. The mask is ready to put on the face, hold for 20 minutes, rinse with not cold water.