Effective Ways to Reduce Oily Skin
- Causes of Oily Skin
- Ways to Reduce Oily Skin
- Traditional Recipes to Get rid of Oily Skin
- Oily Skin what to Do Using Modern Cosmetic Treatments
Everybody would like to have a matte skin without problem that does not require constant attention and care. But the reality is that almost a third of the ladies looking for the answer to the question: I have the oily skin of the face, what to do? Although this skin has its advantages – it is not subject to rapid wrinkles, does not require constant power creams, still no one wants to walk around with a brilliant fat face and enlarged pores.
Causes of Oily Skin
The thick layer of the epidermis in combination with heavy work of sebaceous glands – is the basis of oily skin. Constant and a very active release of sebum clogs the pores, forming unattractive black cork, acne and inflammation.
What are the other reasons due to problem skin?
- Hereditary tendency. Here you can not do anything, can only do everyday care for oily skin and to choose the right cosmetics.
- Excess testosterone. This is a feature of adolescence with its vibrant hormonal changes. As a rule, to 25 years, the problem disappears by itself. Young girls are recommended firming and whitening cucumber mask.
- Disorders of internal organs: colon, pancreas, thyroid gland. Constant stress. In this case, remove the cause and provide a gentle skin care. As well as possible here the mask of parsley can help.
- Irrational eating. Necessary to eliminate fast food, eat less fat and sweet. Ideally the bran, buckwheat, vegetables and low-fat yogurt help, but who can survive this long dull diet… Then you should at least follow the work of the intestine and eat oatmeal in the morning.
- Overreliance active cleaning agents containing alcohol. Nobody argues that a person with oily skin is required the treatment. However the endless wiping the lotions and tonics to problem areas only exacerbate the problem. In response to tough degreasing, epidermis is trying to restore balance and enhances secretions. Better to use a cube of frozen chamomile. Quick mask of oatmeal helps to pull the pores also.
- Frequent exfoliation. Mechanical and chemical cleaning of the face gives visible results, and women start abusing this procedure. As a result, they get frequent inflammation of the epidermis due to microtrauma and increased sebum production.
Competent care for oily skin, soft and gentle effect on it will be more useful and allow look good in all conditions.
Ways to Reduce Oily Skin
No need to panic and shout – I am sufferring from oily skin, what to do? First of all take a rule twice a day wash your face with the most gentle gel or foam. Wash your face with your hands, but not with a sponge or cotton pad. You can use the gel for children also. In the morning, make a mask of rye bread – it aligns the skin texture and refreshes the complexion.
Further, treatment for oily skin requires nourishing creams for this type of skin. These means are usually contain a lot of water, they have light and airy texture, the lipids excluded.
Exfoliation should be done no more than twice a week. Scrub should not contain crushed seeds. Better use of the composition with the polymer particles – they are smooth, rounded and can not compromise the integrity of the skin.
Traditional Recipes to Get Rid of Oily Skin
Homemade masks are troublesome, but their impact on the dermis invaluable. Made and imposed application of natural products correctly works wonders. However, ad hoc procedures have only a temporary effect. Better to make masks by courses for 10-15consecutive days. Then the result will be what is called “on the face”. Let’s look at the composition and blending some of the most effective masks.
- Yeast Mask for Oily Skin
- 1tablespoon of honey of the flower;
- 1tablespoon of fresh bakery yeast;
- 1tablespoon of any acidic juice (or, if the skin is prone to irritation, milk, or boiled water).
Thoroughly mix the ingredients. Yeast mask for oily skin is applied to a clean face, but no more than 15 minutes. Good regulates sebum secretion.
- Mask of Apples
Take two sour juicy apples, grate, connect with one beaten egg white. Apply on face, hold for 20minutes, rinse with cool water. Mask of apples significantly reduces pores, has a calming effect on the activity of the sebaceous glands.
- Mask of parsley
A small bunch of parsley and tear fill a glass of water. Boil for 10minutes, let cool. Take 2 tablespoons of cereal and pour 15 ml of broth parsley. Stir to a state of pulp, apply a thin layer on face. Hold 15minutes, then rinse with warm water. Remains of broth can be frozen and used for skin care instead of tonic.
- Honey Mask
- 2tablespoons of honey;
- 2tablespoons of yogurt or sour cream;
- Two drops of lemon or cranberry juice.
All mix and apply on face layer thicker. After 20minutes, it is necessary to rinse with warm water. Thick honey mask cleanses and softens the skin; it skin becomes velvety and fresh.
- Mask of Black Clay
2 tablespoons black clay from pharmacy pour with warm water for a few hours. When the mass is smooth, stir well and apply on face, under plastic sheeting. Hold for 20minutes. The mask of black clay successfully fights inflammation and blackheads.
- Mask with Boric Acid
Take cucumber juice and mix with pharmacy boric acid in a ratio of 6:1, apply on face. After 20minutes, rinse and apply the composition layer of nourishing cream. Mask with boric acid bleaches and dries the skin.
- Apricot Mask
Grate the ripe apricot and mixed 1:1 with sour milk. Impose mixture on your face and keep for 15-20minutes.
- Potato Mask
Grate raw potato medium size add half the whipped egg and a little salt. Mix everything and put on 30 minutes. Potato mask is the most gentle.
- Cucumber Mask
This is a classic for oily skin. Slice the cucumber into thin slices and apply on face. Hold for 15-20minutes, rinse with cold water.
- Mask of Cereal
Tablespoon of milled cereal mixed with egg white. Impose, hold for 15minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Mask of Rye Bread
Soak a piece of rye bread in warm milk or water, the resulting slurry hold on the face for 10-15minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water . Excess fat soluble, the skin becomes smooth and velvety color.
- Mask with Lemon
Juice of one lemon average, 2 teaspoons of lime honey. Mix well, put on the face, leave for 10minutes. Mask with lemon is recommended for frequent pustular inflammation.
- Mask of Porifera (Freshwater Sponge)
Oily skin responds well to this mask. 2tablespoons of pharmacy Porifera (Freshwater Sponge) mixed with 3 % of boric acid to a state of pulp. Apply on face, rub lightly. After 15minutes, rinse with cold water. The mask is very effective in the porous skin with blackheads.
Oily Skin what to Do Using Modern Cosmetic
To put the question: “I have the oily facial skin, what to do?” You should pay attention to the possibility of beauticians. What methods they offer?
- Deep cleansing with removal of comedones
- Vaporization of the steam machine to soften the epidermis and subsequent cleaning.
- Darsonvalization – moxibustion pulsed current inflamed areas.
- Cryotherapy with liquid nitrogen to narrow pores.
- Mechanical removal of sebaceous plugs special loop.
- Massage Therapy.
Any problem with the skin is removed by proper care. The only condition for success in this case is the regularity and proper procedures.