Effective Natural Teas to Lose Weight
To become slim for summer you can do this in many ways, but the most easiest and most effective is to drink good tea and eliminate all harmful and sweet.
Tea helps to absorb better and process food, does not give it a “delayed”, accelerates intestinal motility, nourishes the body with vitamins and minerals, cleanses blood vessels, improves overall health, memory, sight, skin color and helps to burn fat. It happens gradually, but surely.
Schedule of Tea Parties
Morning tea is very active. It causes the intestines to work. It is a complex purification. Tea is literally pushes out all the excess from the body, dissolves fat deposits in the blood vessels and in problem areas. After a good strong tea awakens the appetite. Do not let it wins, wait half an hour, and it will remain a sense of lightness and freshness.
Afternoon tea helps to assimilate the food better, does not give it a “stale.” Use this feature wisely. Do not drink during meals and immediately after – any non-greasy fluid dilutes the gastric juices and impairs digestion. After a meal, take a half-hour break. Then go to the tea.
Evening tea also helps to assimilate dinner better, breaks down fats and prepares the body for sleep. Do not drink tea after 9 PM, and the dream will be strong, easy awakening. The evening tea the most crafty, it will awaken the strongest appetite – a sign of it good work. Do not fall, do not eat sweets or junk food at night. You can eat dried apricots or other fruits, if you suffer quite unbearable.
The main part of the tea work – night. If you make it a rule to drink tea and do not eat sweets in the afternoon – the body will react almost immediately and give you a feeling of lightness, and eventually the desired slimness.
What’s Useful in the Tea
Tea contains about 700 different compounds, vitamins, minerals, micro-and macro-elements, resins, antioxidants, protein, complex carbohydrates and other substances. Together they clean comprehensively and tone the body, cleaned of toxins and nourish the beneficial vitamins and minerals. Some of the beneficial compounds are produced by contact with the gastric juice.
- Polyphenols and amino acids are the most important elements of the tea. This is what our body is missing into harsh conditions of the city.
- Gallic acid inhibits cholesterol synthesis protects the liver and heart.
- Theaflavin, thearubigins, teabroviny treat and clean the vessels, help to avoid diabetes, occurrence of malignant tumors.
- Theanine, an amino acid that boosts the flavor and taste of the tea, and in the human body are the neurotransmitter – it helps the transmission of nerve impulses between the brain cells. Its flow is felt as a feeling of joy, peace, mental clarity, and even happiness.
- Thein is similar to caffeine, but in comparison with it thein is not dangerous for the heart and increases blood pressure is not critical. Thein tones soft, dilates blood vessels, improves muscle tone without increasing blood pressure.
- Pectin improves the stomach and intestines, lowers blood sugar levels and is considered to be a key in the process of weight loss.
- Tea is rich in vitamins: vitamin A, C, E and F and minerals such as zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, manganese, fluorine – vital for normal body elements. In Puer, for example, fluorine is contained in the 300 more than in other tea that you can use to build and maintain healthy teeth. Ever notice how beautiful white teeth Highlanders? It’s simple – they do not eat sugar and drink lots of tea.
Do not Skimp on the Tea!
To lose weight, you will need only tea of good quality. Cheap packets of Indian, Ceylon, Kenyan, Indonesian, Turkish and Georgian cheap tea are ineffective. Effective natural teas to lose weight are varieties of green, turquoise, red, and black tea produced in China, Taiwan, Japan and Vietnam.
Welding of Tea
Each type of tea has its own method and time of preparation. No less important condition – the traditional Chinese way of making tea. In the homeland of tea for thousands of years have been found the best ways to brew it, and it would be foolish not to use them. The basic principle: more tea leaves, small tea pot and short brewing time.
It looks like this: for teapot of 200 ml volume we take 2 heaping tablespoons of tea leaves, insist from 5 to 30 seconds, depending on the tea. At this method of brewing tea water should be poured out of the teapot into another container. This is an important point. With so many tea leaves the water in the teapot will become bitter, and drinking it is not only unpleasant, but also harmful.
All tender green, white or yellow teas and soft red with a bright yellow color, crisp, with fibers, it is very light and fluffy taken a little more size (about a quarter). The water temperature for such tea should be within 75-80 ° C. Brew time – 3-5 seconds for the first two infusions, followed by an increase in time for each subsequent brewing.
Varieties with large coarse leaves, strongly twisted, thick, dark-colored, lint-free brewed at a temperature 85-95 ° C. While insisting 5-10 seconds for the first 2 infusions, 10-15 seconds for third, a further increase in duration.
Turquoise strongly twisted oolong, such as those guanine, Dong Ding Oolong Tea, Nai Xiang (milk), brewed at a temperature of 95 ° C. The same time, with the difference that the first tea leaves immediately drained and rinsed her Chahal and cups, and the second is pushing for about 5 seconds, and a third – 7-10 seconds, with an increase of up to 1 minute to 7-8 welding.
So, follow all the 3 recommendations and the tea will clean up excess fat and delight taste:
- Drink tea after meals, do not drink on an empty stomach.
- Brew correctly, use enough of tea leaves, take the best quality tea.
- End the day with tea and do not let your appetite kill the desire to lose weight.
Down with the Sugar!
Neither in the tea cup, or in the form of jam, cookies, pie and cake. This is the first and very important condition for the beginning of the movement in the right direction.
I think that it is unnecessary to write once again that all baked goods, especially industrial, should be excluded. Mayonnaise and fatty meat also will not give you the opportunity to lose weight with tea.
Good allies of tea are: dried fruits, honey, vegetables, fruit, rye bread, porridge.
Do not wait for a miracles from the tea! After drinking three liters of expensive green tea in the morning three kilos overweight will not disappear in the evening.
Tea acts slowly, but if you trust it, then it is sure to reward results.