Effective Home Face Masks with Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Properties of Home Face Masks with Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Homemade Anti-aging Face Mask with Sea Buckthorn Oil: Indications
- Face Masks Recipes with Sea Buckthorn Oil
Everybody knows about wonderful properties of sea buckthorn oil: it heals the wounds, bleaches spots, makes the skin noticeably more elastic, smoothes superficial wrinkles and makes the skin glow with youth and beauty.
Miracle home facial mask of sea buckthorn oil is an excellent cosmetic products for skin.
Therapeutic Properties of Home Face Masks with Sea Buckthorn Oil
For home face masks of sea buckthorn oil therapeutic and cosmetic properties are characterized because of their chemical composition:
- carotene moisturizes dry skin and promotes its rejuvenation;
- tocopherol (vitamin E) promotes the renewal of skin cells and slows down the aging process, so homemade anti aging face mask with this oil is very effective;
- sterols reduces inflammation, so it is a good home facial mask for acne, blackheads, acne and other skin problems;
- phospholipids normalize lipid metabolism in the skin cells;
- serotonin improves the blood circulation;
- fruit acids evens the complexion, eliminate the pigment, has a rejuvenating effect;
- linolenic acid (vitamin F) has regenerative properties;
- ascorbic acid (vitamin C) acts on the active production of collagen in the cells that make the skin taut and toned;
- vitamin K is struggling with pigmentation and puffiness person;
- thiamin (vitamin B1) prevents premature aging of the skin;
- riboflavin (vitamin B2) is establishing exchange subcutaneous processes;
- pyridoxine (vitamin B6) treats skin diseases;
- flavonoids (vitamin P) supports the skin in good shape.
With all these properties, the home face masks of sea buckthorn oil have a real anti-aging effect, and can be used for different skin types.
Homemade Anti-aging Face Mask with Sea Buckthorn Oil: Indications
According to the maximum its cosmetic properties home facial mask of sea buckthorn oil is recommened:
- for aging skin – anti-aging mask;
- for dry – moisturizing;
- for problem skin – anti-inflammatory;
- for all skin types – nutrients;
- for pigment spots – whitening;
- for the delicate skin– around the eyes.
Sea buckthorn oil has not contraindications for external use, but we should not apply such home face masks for eyes or open wounds.
Best Face Masks Recipes with Sea Buckthorn Oil
Numerous recipes for home face masks of sea buckthorn oil are good because they have a complex skin healing effect. The masks are better to be applied for 20 minutes.
For Dry Skin
- 1. Fruit Mask
Sea-buckthorn oil (1 teaspoon) mixed with egg yolk and fresh juice from the oranges, apples, tangerines, grapes, kiwi, watermelon, melon, peach, apricot and plum (2 teaspoons).
- 2. Curd Mask
Honey (1 tsp) pour warm milk (3 tablespoons) until it is completely dissolved. Mix the milk with honey and sea buckthorn oil (1 teaspoon) and fat cottage cheese (1 tablespoon).
For Aging Skin
- 3. Yellow Clay
Sea buckthorn oil (1 teaspoon) mixed with egg yolk and yellow clay (1 teaspoon).
- 4. Mask of Semolina
Sea buckthorn oil (2 teaspoons) mixed with thick, not yet cooled gruel (2 tablespoons), egg yolk with honey (1 teaspoon), sea salt or regular (half a spoon), fresh apple juice (1 tablespoon).
For Eye Contour
- 5. Mask of Cocoa
In a water bath melt the cocoa butter (1 tablespoon), without removing it from the heat, stir in the melted mass of sea buckthorn oil and vitamin E oil (1 teaspoon). After 5 minutes, remove from heat.
- 6. Complex Mask
Fresh black currant leaves, celery, parsley and flowers of linden and hawthorn crushed (1 tablespoon), pour boiling water (2 cups), to insist 2 hours, filter. In a water bath melt the beeswax (1 teaspoon), without removing from the heat, stir in the butter to (1 tablespoon), sea buckthorn oil (2 teaspoons) and prepared herbal infusion. Stir and remove from heat.
For All Skin Types
- 7. Aloe
Sea-buckthorn oil (2 teaspoons) mixed with fresh aloe juice (1 teaspoon), honey (1 teaspoon) and a few drops (2-3) of the essential oil of geranium.
- 8. Oatmeal
Crushed corn flakes (1 tablespoon) pour milk, to insist 20 minutes and mix with sea buckthorn oil (1 teaspoon).
For Problematic Skin
- 9. Decoction of Burdock
The white cosmetic clay (2 tablespoons) is gradually added a strong decoction of burdock (2 tablespoons), and then intervenes sea buckthorn oil (1 tablespoon). You can warm the sea buckthorn oil: facials in this case will only be effective.
For Oily Skin
- 10. Cosmetic Clay
Pink cosmetic clay (1 tablespoon) diluted with warm water and mix with sea buckthorn oil (1 teaspoon).
Therapeutic home face masks with sea buckthorn oil to cook at home is not difficult: the main thing is strict compliance with the recipe, use them exactly as prescribed, and additional daily skin care. Only in this case it is possible to obtain desired results – beauty skin.