DIY Home Face Masks for Anti Skin Aging
The best anti-aging means the Mother-Nature gave us. We pay huge amounts of money to various cosmetology companies not thinking about the fact that many anti-aging means are given us by the environment. It turns out that the means anti skin aging is realistic to make at home, based on folk recipes and various components of natural origin.
All of the following recipes cosmetics consist exclusively of natural ingredients, which means that they can be used by people of all ages every day.
Effective Means for Anti Skin Aging
DIY Home Face Mask with Aloe and Vitamins B1, B12
- This folk remedy has to be applied for two weeks in the autumn and spring. To make it, you need these ingredients: one – two vials aloe, one ampoule of vitamins B1 and B12, five – ten drops of freshly squeezed lemon juice, one egg, fifty grams of cottage cheese, one tablespoon fat sour cream, as well as one large spoon of liquid honey. It is necessary to blend all the ingredients in a glass plate or piala until homogeneous pasty mass, after which a mask to distribute a thin even layer over the entire surface of the face and wait fifteen – twenty minutes. After this time, should remove residual funds with warm water mixed with chamomile extract 2:1. Store the finished mixture should be on the bottom shelf of the fridge in a sealed glass jar.
DIY Home Face Mask with Fresh Aloe Juice and Moisturizer
- To prepare the following popular and rejuvenator means for the skin, you need to mix in a ceramic or glass container one large spoonful of fresh juice of young shoots of aloe with one teaspoon of any nutrient or moisturizer (you can also use a spoon instead of lanolin cream). Now you need to prepare the mask slightly warm on water bath for a couple, and then apply it to ten – fifteen minutes on the face. Then rinse with warm running water facility or a weak infusion of high-quality green tea.
DIY Home Face Mask with Natural Honey and Glycerin
- You need to mix one teaspoon of glycerin with a teaspoon of liquid honey and fresh small amount of warm purified water. Properly preared mass should have a uniform paste-like consistency. Made the mask, apply all over the face evenly and leave for fifteen – twenty-five minutes, then remove with a cotton cosmetic pad moistened with a camomile tea or fresh aloe juice.
DIY Home Face Mask with Aloe Juice and Apple Juice
- Every day you must wipe the skin with a fresh juice from aloe stems, mixed with fresh apple juice. This tool is perfect for oily skin.
DIY Home Face Mask with Lemon Peel, Egg Yolk and Sea Buckthorn Oil
- Must be dried and then milled in a coffee grinder zest of lemon or orange, then mix it with a fresh egg yolk and a teaspoon of quality sea buckthorn oil or olive oil. Cooked uniform mass lubricate the face, and after fifteen – twenty minutes to rinse off any means of running warm water or chamomile infusion.
DIY Home Face Mask with Honey and Cream
- For the preparation of the next folk rejuvenation means you should grind one teaspoon of fresh honey with one big (dining room) of home cream (instead of cream, you can use two – three tablespoons of warmed fresh milk). Apply the mixture onto the surface of the face thin even layer and leave on for fifteen minutes, then wash it off with warm water residues mixed with chamomile extract. It is also recommended after the procedure to wipe your face with ice, which has to be made from green tea.
DIY Home Face Mask with Black or Red Caviar
- You need to grind one teaspoon black or red caviar with one fresh egg yolk. For the density can be added to mask a little flour or bread crumbs, and then distribute the entire mask on the surface of skin, paying particular attention to problem areas. After fifteen – twenty-five minutes, remove the mask residue with a piece of cotton wool soaked in milk.
- As is known, the skin around the eyes needs special care. And in this case, the valuable properties of caviar can be used fully by preparing special balm, which promotes cell regeneration and smoothes the wrinkles formed. You will need 1 teaspoon of red caviar, 8 drops of rose oil, 5 drops of grape seed oil and a small empty jar out of the cream. Thoroughly grind caviar oils and reload this mixture in a jar – so it was easier to store in the refrigerator. Cooked portions balm should last 5-7 days. It should be applied for 5-10 minutes, and remove – swab dipped in ordinary milk.