DIY Face Mask Recipes from Parsley: it is not only the beauty but also health!
- Who Can Do the Mask of Parsley?
- DIY Face Mask Recipes with Parsley
- BEST DIY Facial Cleanser with Parsley Juice
Parsley is a wonderful plant, which is known from ancient times for its valuable properties. Until now, parsley is used not only for cooking, but also in medicine and cosmetology. For example, many women love natural facial masks of parsley, about them we ‘ll talk today.
Who Can Do the Mask of Parsley?
Primarily those who has the oily skin. However, by adding the special ingredients such masks fit for people whose skin is elderly and aging.
And all this thanks to an incredible amount of nutrients in parsley. Masks of parsley saturate the skin with vitamins B1 and B2, provitamin A, folic and ascorbic acid, keratin, and many other substances. Parsley helps restore the skin tone and freshness, bleaches pigmented skin, relieves swelling, fights inflammation, even helps to regulate blood sugar!
DIY Face Mask Recipes with Parsley
For all masks the parsley should be grind till the juice. This allows you to “pick up” from parsley all the nutrients, to facial mask has become as effective as possible. Also remember that 30 g – is one tablespoon and 15 grams – one teaspoon.
By the way, after any mask test this wonderfaul Effective Homemade Face Cream for Wrinkles.
Universal Mask of Parsley
- Finely chopped fresh herbs pour a small amount of water (or milk – for owners of dry skin) and bring to a boil. After complete cooling, filter the mask. A mask to keep 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
For Oily Skin
- 30 g of parsley mixed with 60 grams of yogurt (kefir). Hold for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
- 30 g of parsley mixed with 30 g of very fine oatmeal, add 15 g of lemon juice. You can add a bit of non-carbonated mineral water to become a pasty mass. Hold for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Mask for Oily Skin
- Parsley (30 g) mixed with 15 g of oat flour or starch, add 15 g of bran and 60-90 g of sour milk. Hold for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Mask for Oily Skin, Lightening
- 60 g of parsley pour with juice of one lemon, add 100 grams of vodka. Leave for 15 days in a cool dark place. Upon expiration of the infusion – strain and diluted with boiled water in equal proportions. Wipe your face every night.
For Dry Skin
- 30 g of parsley mixed with 30 g of sour cream (for people with very dry skin – 30 g of heavy cream). Hold for 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
For Normal to Dry Skin
- 30 g of parsley mixed with 30 g of cottage cheese. Usually, add a little milk. Hold for 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
Nourishing Mask for Dry Skin
- 60 g of warm oatmeal with milk mixed with 60 g of parsley, add 30 g melted butter. Hold for 10 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Nourishing Mask for Aging Skin
- 30 g of parsley mixed with finely diced dill (30 g), pour a glass of boiled water, 3:00. The cloth moistened with this infusion, keep on face for 10-15 minutes. You can wipe the face every morning.
For Irritable Skin
- 30 g of parsley mixed with 30 g of dried sage leaves. Pour a glass of boiling water, leave for 2 hours. Wipe your face every night.
Inflammations Mask on the Face and Acne
- 30 g of parsley mixed with one egg white, add 3-4 drops of garlic juice. Apply all over the face, but most of those places where there is inflammation and acne. Hold for 15-20 minutes, rinse with cool