Dark Chocolate Face Mask: Perfect Tonic for Skin
- Dark Chocolate Face Mask: Miraculous Effect on the Skin
- Chocolate Home Facial Mask: Indications and Contraindications
- Best Face Masks Recipes with Chocolate
Chocolate is a refined and aristocratic delicacy, which does not leave any woman indifferent. When she learned that it is also a great cosmetics that gently cares for the skin, the fans of this product will certainly be more. A magical effect that dark chocolate face mask has on skin cells, will delight anyone even the most capricious and biased woman.
Dark Chocolate Face Mask: Miraculous Effect on the Skin
Chocolate is known for its nutrients. It turns out that they can feed us, not only inside but also outside: the chocolate passes its remarkable properties to dark chocolate face mask, to which it is included. Thanks to it, the skin has an amazing charge of freshness and energy; chocolate has an excellent tonic effect, thanks to its truly unique composition. The dark chocolate face mask is rich in vitamins and other nutrients essential for prosperity and youthful skin:
- cocoa beans from which chocolate is made, contain a lot of vitamins: PP (niacin) refreshes the complexion, making it a natural and healthy; B1 (thiamine) fights with wrinkles and other signs of premature aging of the skin; B2 (riboflavin) is involved in cell respiration and speeds up the metabolism in the tissues;
- theobromine activates various biochemical processes in the cells of the skin (including the production of collagen which makes the skin firm and elastic);
- caffeine is an antioxidant, given to us by nature, which has a wonderful tonic and a rejuvenating effect for the faded and tired skin;
- because of tryptophan, dark chocolate face mask provides the necessary skin protection against adverse environmental conditions (bad weather, work in difficult conditions, the heat in the kitchen);
- tannins heal micro-cracks in the skin, thereby improving its texture;
- phenylethylamine is a unique substance that is uplifting; for the skin it is useful that it causes the blood flow to the upper layers of the skin, so that all cells in a sufficient amount of oxygen is obtained;
- anandamide has a relaxing effect on the skin;
- glucose-free home facial mask with chocolate could not give the skin a rich and long-lasting hydration;
- vanilla makes the skin softer, gentler, more flexible, so more younger;
- lecithin restores the protective function of the skin and is involved in the metabolic processes at the cellular level;
- pectin ia a natural remedy for deep cellular cleansing facial skin.
With the right preparation and the regular use of home facial mask with chocolate gives your skin a wonderful renewal, freshness and a second youth. You will not see no wrinkles, no age spots and redness in the mirror.
Chocolate Home Facial Mask: Indications and Contraindications
Delicious dark chocolate face mask will have a marvelous effect on the different types of skin:
- for dry skin – it moisturizes for a long time;
- for flabby or aging skin – it will return to life;
- for tired skin – it emboldens;
- for problem skin – it soothes;
- for normal or combination skin – it is a favorite cosmetics means that gently cares for the skin.
It should be noted that for oily skin the pure chocolate is contraindicated. But if the dark chocolate face mask includes other dry components, it can be used safely.
For external use of chocolate, there is one important contraindication: allergic to components of the ingredients (often cocoa or caffeine acts as an allergen). This is the only one stop-signal for use the chocolate in cosmetic purposes. If you use this product inside and it does not give you any trouble, and home facial mask with chocolate will be for you an inexhaustible source of joy.
Best Face Masks Recipes with Chocolate
Do you want to make a delicious dark chocolate face mask? In this case, choose the chocolate: it must be black without any additives and is contained at least 50% cocoa. The home facial mask with chocolate has to act only 10 minutes. Any face masks recipes is easy to prepare.
For Dry Skin
- 1. Olive
Melted chocolate (2 tablespoons), mixed with olive oil (1 teaspoon), apply the mask when it is chilled.
- 2. Egg
Melted chocolate (1 tablespoon), mixed with sour cream (1 tablespoon) and egg yolk.
For Normal Skin
- 3. Classical
Melted chocolate (1 tablespoon), diluted with cold boiled water until creamy state.
- 4. Orange
Melted chocolate (1 tablespoon), mixed with fresh orange juice (2 tablespoons) and oatmeal (1 tablespoon).
- 5. Apple
Melted chocolate 1 (tablespoon), mixed with grated on a fine grater sweet apple (1 tablespoon).
For Oily Skin
- 6. Fruit
Melted chocolate (1 tablespoon), mixed with fruit pulp (1 tablespoon), add lemon juice (1 teaspoon). As a fruit or berries you can take the sour apples, cherries, cranberries and red currants. If hot chocolate is used in face masks recipes,you should cool it before application the mask.
- 7. Clay
Melted chocolate (2 teaspoons), cool and mix with white clay (2 teaspoons) and oatmeal (2 teaspoons). Dilute with cool green tea to thick mass.
- 8. Lemon Orange
Melt chocolate (1 tablespoon), add a teaspoon of orange and lemon juices.
For Aging Skin
- 9. Complex
Grate the chocolate on a fine grater (1 tablespoon), mix with oat flour (1 tablespoon), melt honey (1 teaspoon) and cream (2 tablespoons).
- 10. Honey
Melted chocolate (1 tablespoon), mixed with liquid honey (1 teaspoon), and aloe juice (1 tablespoon).
Make your mask with one of face masks recipes, do not eat it before it will be used as intended: as you have prepared it solely for the joy of your skin. Dark chocolate face mask acts wonderful even on next day. And with regular use the result will only develop.