Beauty Face Mask Recipe with Coffee
Natural coffee contains many nutrients in its composition: fruit acid, caffeine, iron, magnesium… Caffeine acts like tonic on our skin, increasing circulation and promoting the breakdown of fat.
So, coffee is used in anti-cellulite treatment, and also include amounts due to weight loss. Of course, from coffee you can make face mask, tonics and lotions! They are extremely useful and easy to prepare! Besides, they have the effect of exfoliation for our face.
1st Beauty Face Mask Recipe with Coffee and Curd
- Mix the cottage cheese with coffee grounds and add 3 drops of lavender oil;
- Apply cottage cheese and coffee mask on clean face and hold 8 minutes!
- Wash off with warm water;
- If you prefer, you can substitute cream cheese or sour cream.
2nd Beauty Face Mask Recipe with Coffee and Cinnamon
- Take 1 tsp. coffee grounds, add 1 tbsp. almond oil, and a pinch of salt and cinnamon;
- Stir thoroughly and apply on cleansed face with light massage movements;
- Leave on for 10 minutes. Wash away the warmth;
- This mask is great to invigorate and soften dry skin.
Strong brewed coffee can be used as a tonic for the face. Coffee increases the elasticity of the skin very good.