Body Hair Removal Cream to Look Stunning
- How Hair Removal Cream Works?
- How to Choose a Body Hair Removal Cream?
- How Long does Hair Removal Cream Last?
- Is Hair Removal Cream Better than Shaving? Disadvantages and Side Effects.
- How to Apply Hair Removal Cream?
First body hair removal cream came in the ’40s of the 20th century, and gradually gained more confidence in using among the women. Of course, now it is not the same first cream, with time it gradually perfected its formulas; the components are added to soften the skin and slow hair growth, and depilatories, which are now available, are not only in the form of a cream, but powder, mousse and gel. They are easy to use, can be used in virtually at any area of the body and inexpensive.
How Hair Removal Cream Works?
Body hair removal cream works like a chemical method to remove hair. The cream contains the active chemical element, that destroys keratin of the hair. The hair dissolves at the base, and then easily removes from the root. Body hair removal cream does not affect the structure of the hair. After its application the hairs grow with the same thickness and rigidity.
How to Choose a Body Hair Removal Cream?
When choosing a body hair removal cream, of course, you need to pay attantin to the proven and well-established brands in the market such as: Venus, Vikvet, Veet, Cleven and others.
When buying, you need also to pay attention to the expiration date, type of skin and hair structure, and for what area you get the cream, as apart from universal, there are creams for sensitive parts of the body. Also you need to look closely at the maintenance of temperature in a drugstore or supermarket, since improper storage conditions, reduce the effect of a body hair removal cream. And, of course, examine the packaging for signs of damage, box and tube should be sealed.
How Long does Hair Removal Cream Last?
- The main and foremost advantage of a body hair removal cream is painless in its application.
- Relatively cheap, the tube is enough for several uses.
- When using a body hair removal cream, in comparison with shaving there is no traumatic damage of the skin.
- Suitable for sensitive and inaccessible areas of the body.
- Sufficiently effective, regardless of length, thickness and color of the hair.
- The formula of modern body hair removal cream contains the less harsh chemicals, as well as softening and moisturizing skin nourishing ingredients.
Is Hair Removal Cream Better than Shaving? Disadvantages and Side Effects
- The effect of a body hair removal cream is relatively short (but longerб than after shaving). The hair breaks just below the top layer of skin and regrowth begins in 3-5 days.
- Are not uncommon, especially if misused, the allergic reactions, burns, or increased pigmentation of the skin, dryness and itching.
- Body hair removal cream is very whimsical to observe the temperature, if it is broken, the effectiveness of the cream significantly reduced.
- Often there is growing hair in the skin (but less often, than after shaving).
- Cream works best with thin, light-colored hairs. If your hair is black and hard, they can not be removed or remain uniformly black dots on the spot of not removed hair.
- Very sharp, unpleasant chemical odor of creams can not be even discouraged with many perfumes.
If all of the above troubles did not deter you from using a body hair removal cream, do not forget about a skin test for allergic reactions before using it. To do this, apply a small amount on a small area of skin for treatment. After 10 minutes, if there is no change in color or itching – safely use a removal cream.
How to Apply Hair Removal Cream?
So, you purchased a body hair removal cream. First thing you study in detail is the use of documentation. Do not forget about the allergen-test! Apply a thin uniform layer of cream as soon as the hair starts to twist (an average of 5 minutes), remove the softened mass with hairs with a spatula attached to a cream.
Many women believe that the longer the cream acts on the hair, the more effective the treatment. Believe me, this is not so. Instead of a beautiful and smooth skin, you will have the burns and redness. Maximum Time of a body hair removal cream on the skin is for 10 minutes.
After the expiration of the set time, rinse the area of treatment with warm, then with cool water. Apply a skin moisturizer, according to your skin type, or cream to slow hair growth. Reusing the hair removal cream is acceptable not earlier than three days after the first application.
When it is not necessary to use a body hair removal cream.
Although creams tolerated quite well, with some skin conditions it is better not to apply, namely:
- Allergic reaction or individual non-tolerance of components of the cream.
- Skin damage, scratches burns, sores.
- Inflammatory diseases of the skin (abrasions, eczema, herpes, acne and so on).
- Numerous benign (warts, papillomas) and malignant tumors of the skin.
- During pregnancy and lactation, because of the aggressive chemical composition of the cream from its use should be discarded.
We hope that the whole set of creams, you choose the most suitable for you in price and quality. You will have not only beautiful and smooth skin, but also save your health.