Best Natural Facial Masks with Aloe: unique effect
- Aloe Face Mask: How It Acts on the Skin.
- Aloe Face Mask: Indications for Use.
- Aloe Face Mask: Contraindications.
- Best Natural Facial Masks with Aloe.
Everyone knows about the power of the unique medicinal house plant – aloe. But not all know about it as a cosmetic means for the skin. Aloe face mask will be a real discovery for you: this plant will make your skin youthful and radiant. With regular use of one of the masks you will see the dramatic results very soon in the mirror. What is the secret?
Aloe Face Mask: How It Acts on the Skin
What happens to the skin under the influence of a wonderful aloe face mask with regular use? Unique plant is capable of:
- provide skin barrier from unwanted external (weather) influences;
- moisturize and soften dry skin;
- narrow pores and remove the shine of the skin;
- soothe sensitive skin;
- revitalize aging skin, smooth wrinkles;
- clear problem skin;
- improve the complexion;
- restore the acid-alkaline balance of the skin.
All these processes will help to ensure, that no one can guess your age. After all, the main advantage of aloe face mask – its rejuvenating effect.
Aloe Face Mask: Indications for Use
Cosmetology laws stipulate, that each mask must correspond to a certain type of skin, but to every rule there are pleasant exceptions – in cosmetics such an exception will be just an aloe face mask. It is universal. It can be safely and harm in the following cases:
- oily skin: active substances in aloe remove the lipid film;
- dry skin: aloe vera is a powerful moisturizer;
- with aging, decrepit skin: aloe face mask smooths the wrinkles, tighten skin, restore its firmness and elasticity;
- with normal skin or mixed aloe often used as a tonic, which cleans the pores, removes the impurities;
- for problem skin: natural face masks for acne have anti-inflammatory and disinfectant properties, that relieve inflammation and heal acne.
With all the universality do not forget: the aloe face mask includes different ingredients, that can enhance one another effect. So, that the result will depend on the correct choice of prescription.
Aloe Face Mask: Contraindications
In use of aloe face mask there are contraindications. So, some should refrain from the use of such masks with aloe. Contraindications include:
- telangiectasia (vessels that are too close to the surface of the skin);
- hypertrichosis (frequent facial hair);
If you doubt, that the aloe face mask is safe for you, it is better to play it safe and consult a beautician.
Best Natural Facial Masks with Aloe
There are countless recipes for face masks for acne with aloe and a variety of masks simply based on aloe. All masks have a fifteen minute action, and are removed by the filtered supernatant or warm water.
FOR NORMAL SKIN
Mix equal proportions of fresh aloe juice with heavy cream.
Fresh juice of aloe (a tablespoon) mixed with warmed honey (two tablespoons).
NATURAL FACE MASKS FOR ACNE
Mix in proportion (approximately) 2 to 1 fresh aloe juice with protein. Shake well before the formation of foam.
Need a glass of aloe juice, that it could be as wet gauze of 10 layers. If you do it every day, this mask with aloe facial get rid of acne and other blackheads and impurities on the face.
FOR AGING SKIN
To prepare this mask you will need bio-stimulated aloe juice, which you have to know to prepare. Lower leaves of triennial plants are cut, washed, dried, spread on a plate, cover with foil or flax, leave in the fridge for 2 weeks. Squeezed juice of these leaves has a rejuvenating effect.
Grind in a coffee grinder herbs: rose (a tablespoon), chamomile (two tablespoons), St. John’s wort (two tablespoons), linden blossom (a tablespoon), peppermint (a teaspoon). Mixed with aloe juice obtained (three tablespoons).
Rub the yolks, mix with aloe (juice) and vegetable oil (both ingredients in roughly equal parts, about a teaspoon).
FOR OILY SKIN
Fresh aloe juice mixed in approximately equal proportions with lemon juice, swab with a cotton dipped well in a solution, spread abundantly on the face.
Bio-stimulated quality aloe juice pour vodka or alcohol, insist week. Make a lotion or wipe the skin.
FOR DRY SKIN
A teaspoon of honey, olive oil, aloe juice stir, pour the same amount of oat flour.
10. Sour Cream
Mix aloe juice, sour cream (a teaspoon), whipped egg yolk.
If you have already selected the aloe face mask, do not hesitate: prepare, use and enjoy the result.